It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:52 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 am
Posts: 9
Ilona wrote:
To make it short:
Asking other players to built a colony just to drop ops for you (either for taking them or "only" to secure an area) is bannable as well for the one who asked, as for the one who built. Its exactly what farming defines.
The game is not about who has the most friends. I just can't agree to that.
In this case, you made it easy for me, as you as well as sergeant pickles told me that you asked, and he did.
Not even 24h before you did, you told me that you will quit CE for good and you don't care :roll: ...
Unfortunately, not only your friend build a colony and as much OPs as possible, also he obviously asked others to build as well to give you the most benefit. Of course it was reported by several players and I removed those +/- 25 OPs and banned 5 player.

I respect you as an old player, Rania. But the rules are the same for you as for anyone else. You are not allowed to ask friends to join for easy conquers, energy farms, spamming, and also not for OPs. I am not entirely sure why you bring it into publicity tho. But well....


Spoiler:
Image



hahahha, this exactly prooves my point: Ilona bann Ourania becouse Ourania didnt want to spend money anymore and bann was revenge :
no money from Ourania, no money from many friends of Ourania and all who also going to leave this game.

this already half-dead game will loose more pro players, nobody want to play for months just to be banned without reason, it is obvious that Ilona twisting her words.
she bann people as a bully , end of story


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Posts: 23
i am new player this game too hard and expensive :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:06 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Posts: 23
i go play league now


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 am
Posts: 93
well if i ask someone to plant a colony in any server (and ofc i dont conquer him) and then trying to put him any sub and in meanwhile i ask him to put any op for strategic purpose.. then its bannable?

well now ilona let me get to the point and make it short, every BD player till this date atleast ask once one of their friends to plant in any server for help and put them in sub and make them plant op for strategic purpose (not for taking the ops)
so go ahead ban every BD player
if u cant do this stop acting immature in this matter, all i can see from urside is incapablity of dealing with this matter, u cant pick up some tricks from the half filled sentence from the rule book and trick player and ban
this is not a tricking contest going on there. i expected u to handle the matter professionally but rather i see is immaturity from your side

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Posts: 306
kozak1389 wrote:
hahahha, this exactly prooves my point: Ilona bann Ourania becouse Ourania didnt want to spend money anymore and bann was revenge :
no money from Ourania, no money from many friends of Ourania and all who also going to leave this game.

she bann people as a bully , end of story


Dude, please stop. The kind of comments you have been posting on this topic are cringeworthy & not helpful to the debate at all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1770
Gender: female
Kozak, I really don't get your point... the only bully in the whole thread is you for now. We discuss - you just want to leave your statement

About the other stuff: Rania got banned for 24h, for the reason that she asked player(s) to build colonies and OPs for her benefit = FARMING!

I don't need any excuse to ban a player. I ban only when there is a reason to ban. If you think its about the money, you a very mistaken. Rules are rules and they apply to all.

Actually its funny that I got accused like 10 pages on the CE thread for being best friend to Rania and now as I banned her, I am getting accused for being against Rania for no reason :lol: I am not for or against her. We know each other a long time, played with and against each other, but I'll always treat her like anyone else.

However, I think its cleared now and I see no valid point to let this discussion continue.
I won't lock it for now, but as long as there is no other question, I think we can just move on.

To answer once again Ranias question on page 1:

Asking allies to build ops in-game is NOT banable (as long as you don't take them)
Asking friends who haven't played the era at late ticks to built for the sorely purpose of securing an territory with as many ops as possible without participating in gameplay before IS banable. Its farming.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Posts: 238
Ilona wrote:
To make it short:
Asking other players to built a colony just to drop ops for you (either for taking them or "only" to secure an area) is bannable as well for the one who asked, as for the one who built. Its exactly what farming defines.
The game is not about who has the most friends. I just can't agree to that.
In this case, you made it easy for me, as you as well as sergeant pickles told me that you asked, and he did.
Not even 24h before you did, you told me that you will quit CE for good and you don't care :roll: ...
Unfortunately, not only your friend build a colony and as much OPs as possible, also he obviously asked others to build as well to give you the most benefit. Of course it was reported by several players and I removed those +/- 25 OPs and banned 5 player.

I respect you as an old player, Rania. But the rules are the same for you as for anyone else. You are not allowed to ask friends to join for easy conquers, energy farms, spamming, and also not for OPs. I am not entirely sure why you bring it into publicity tho. But well....


Spoiler:
Image

lol ilona, skype convos are not evidence in battledawn. this has been repeated by you so many times, now you paste it to prove your point. do you know what that is called in the english languige? HYPOCRACY.

i feel you are a biased admin that does not help the game in any way. those who dont deserve ban get ban those who deserve it do not.

_________________
like a true phoenix i burn short and bright, once i burn out, i am revived to burn once more ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 am
Posts: 93
Ilona wrote:
To answer once again Ranias question on page 1:

Asking allies to build ops in-game is NOT banable (as long as you don't take them)
Asking friends who haven't played the era at late ticks to built for the sorely purpose of securing an territory with as many ops as possible without participating in gameplay before IS banable. Its farming.


sounds like you're trying to make an excuse... with an otherwise unaccounted proof....
also you came to know of this from her honest confession, which might be happening elsewhere without your knowledge but don't see them getting banned... (e.g. always happens on e1)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1770
Gender: female
princekael2 wrote:
lol ilona, skype convos are not evidence in battledawn. this has been repeated by you so many times, now you paste it to prove your point. do you know what that is called in the english languige? HYPOCRACY.

i feel you are a biased admin that does not help the game in any way. those who dont deserve ban get ban those who deserve it do not.


Yes, Skype convos are not valid when it comes to "demanding" a ban. Its easy to photoshop it to show an admin that x or y should be banned. Thats why we don't accept it as proof.
I doubt there is any reason to photoshop a skype convo between an admin and a player when a ban was already handed out. In english language, I would call it unnecessary.
About your "those who don't deserve". If it would have happened on your enemies side and you see colonies popping up and spreading ops all over so you can't access that area, I am not sure if you wouldn't report it, and wouldn't be happy when I take action.

I don't know who will win CE and I have no favorite team.
Its a hard challenge to keep care of all the small and bigger issues and its impossible to make everyone happy at all times.

So I will just continue to do as always: Making it as fair as possible, even when its sometimes not that popular to do so ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Is allies making ops on request bannable?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:35 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 am
Posts: 9
"Asking friends who haven't played the era at late ticks to built "

what late ticks , Ilona? this era will last who knows how much long, how you know it is "late ticks"?
player that make colony now can be in winning team in end of era.
why cant we call friends who were busy so far, or their colony was in CE but deleted, why cant we call them to join again?
becouse you think it is "late ticks"?
nobody in CE think that this is " late ticks"

you are just twisting words and making up exuses for your mistake , becouse you banned fair player .


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl