It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: KMO (KCA) cheating again. Admins all of a sudden quiet
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

N:10212 E:15209‏

‎4‎:‎38‎ ‎PM If a colony is only built just to penetrate enemy grounds it is abusing game mechanics. This is the instance I have reported to both admins in game and on Skype. I have not received a response so I will continue making sure all is informed of this cheating. While I know Rania and Admin Ilona has a close relationship I hope fair play will prevail.

People has been banned in the past. Providing a bridge where there would be none is not fair game play. This happened with avi , jd against Kane and Juno. They planted a colony because they could not get into Na no other way. The colony was banned. It is abuse of game mechanics. If you need me to search for era let me know.‏

Post subject: Re: KMO (KCA) cheating again. Admins all of a sudden quiet
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I can guarantee you that any suspicion of cheating on Championship era or any era a case that is reported is investigated to the necessary amount of detail that is required.

I can assure you that this particular case will be investigated to the required standard and punishments will be given out accordingly if necessary.

Thank you for reporting this case to us and I assure you that an admin will respond to a case as soon as they are able to. However in the future it may be better to not post these types of reports on the forum but to keep them private between yourself and the admin as it avoids public spectacle and additional problems.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

anthonymn wrote:

‎4‎:‎38‎ ‎PM If a colony is only built just to penetrate enemy grounds it is abusing game mechanics. This is the instance I have reported to both admins in game and on Skype. I have not received a response so I will continue making sure all is informed of this cheating. While I know Rania and Admin Ilona has a close relationship I hope fair play will prevail.

People has been banned in the past. Providing a bridge where there would be none is not fair game play. This happened with avi , jd against Kane and Juno. They planted a colony because they could not get into Na no other way. The colony was banned. It is abuse of game mechanics. If you need me to search for era let me know.‏

Actually Tony..Seth admitted he banned that colony wrongly and the ban was lifted.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gaurav1 wrote:
anthonymn wrote:

Actually Tony..Seth admitted he banned that colony wrongly and the ban was lifted.

This is a brand new player account. So a brand new player decided to place in the only spot open close to the border and decided to join 1vs1 the tick they decide to launch to sa.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ads126 wrote:
I can guarantee you that any suspicion of cheating on Championship era or any era a case that is reported is investigated to the necessary amount of detail that is required.

I can assure you that this particular case will be investigated to the required standard and punishments will be given out accordingly if necessary.

Thank you for reporting this case to us and I assure you that an admin will respond to a case as soon as they are able to. However in the future it may be better to not post these types of reports on the forum but to keep them private between yourself and the admin as it avoids public spectacle and additional problems.

Actually its caught the public eye much quicker than you think. I was wondering myself why 1v1 had a new colony in South America. While the title and argument could have been put better, it still does not take away from the fact that a play which should be deemed illegal as an account was made just to exploit the game mechanics in order to provide an unfair advantage towards one side. I was on the verge of reporting the colony myself when I saw it until I caught word that others already had. This was obviously a timed and planned maneuver by 1v1 as they've immediately sent 84+ squads to said colony, which provides an unfair advantage to them from an exploitation of the game.

Here are the squads being sent through screenshot:

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Brand new colony that has joined the 1v1 alliance, only 5 achievements, all of which are earned by being in highly ranked alliances.

My most likely guess is that they knew placing an outpost means the outpost could be taken, agents planted, and things of that nature.

A colony cannot be taken because you cannot station squads on a colony. This way, they have a reliable point to which to send their squads, where enemy units cannot be waiting for them.

Either a member of the 1v1 placed the colony, (They have been at 9 members for a while now, so this move was obviously planned and they knew it would be executed) in which case it'd be easy to find the multi by IP address, or someone in the 1v1 contacted a friend and said "Hey, make an account and place a colony here so we can use it as a jump point" Either way, the best solution would be to turn the colony into a camp before their squads land, so they can't use it to attack and spread as they were planning to do. The South American coastline is heavily saturated with other outposts and colonies so that they shouldn't be able to place another colony and jump to it if this one is nullified.

No matter which way you frame this, the fact of the matter is that holding your alliance at 9/10 members and suddenly launching a mass amount of squads in a coordinated manner to your brand new 10th member who just so happens to be in the heart of enemy territory in the midst of a war while the majority of the squads your enemy owns are on a different continent is a clear-cut example of 1v1 simply watching and waiting, and having planned this move a while in advance.
If I was to make a multi and put it directly in the heart of Africa and launch seventy spams, it would be no different than this. It's a bum account I created to serve a purpose that I couldn't do otherwise. That is exactly what this is and it is a clear exploitation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:37 pm 
Private
Private

gaurav1 wrote:
anthonymn wrote:

As far as I can recall, two players were banned; the colony in question for providing the farm colony and JD (Cosmin) for farming because he could not resist the crystal :).

But would need to find the specifics, it has been 2 years since that era, afterall. Nevertheless I say it was a precedent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Clamination wrote:
This was obviously a timed and planned maneuver by 1v1 as they've immediately sent 84+ squads to said colony, which provides an unfair advantage to them from an exploitation of the game.

Here are the squads being sent through screenshot:

Spoiler:

They have reset the ticks and now sending 147 squads to that colony now.

Surely, this has to be stopped by the admin and the colony needs to be turned into the camp. It will be also interesting to check, who all are jamming the NJ silos nearby, because i am pretty sure all those silos are being jammed and would be jammed every 3 ticks until those squads land. So, a lot of random ppl would be doing to the dirty job right now.

This case is no different than creating a random colony in enemy's hive and spamming during war, it that is deemed illegal then this is illegal too.

Screenshot Below:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Posted the above screenshot a little early. They are sending 178 squads to that "Illegal" colony and 42 more squads tailing behind. So, i presume they would reset the ticks again and send at-least 220 squads.

Screenshot:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:49 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

*Anti KMOs at this moment*
please please please ban omg please we will lose otherwise we need divine help
pls ban plsss

====================

:lol: :lol:

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next