It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: BD ( WHat's happening and what's next?)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 pm 
Private
Private

Well, was wondering what is happening these days in bd? I see empty servers and lack of strategic player that existed a while back. I see no future of this game this way.
And i heard a mobile app is being developed by bd in-order to attract a large number of players and make the game interesting once again. Is this true?
And i heard about a champion era that is higly competetive and lasted for 6 months with a lot of amaizing players from the past. Does this still exist and when is the next one.
Man this game feels like down the earth from above the sky at atm. It would be great if someone could answer my queries. Your answer will be appreciated..............
BattleDawnCrush

Post subject: Re: BD ( WHat's happening and what's next?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BattledawnCrush wrote:
Well, was wondering what is happening these days in bd? I see empty servers and lack of strategic player that existed a while back. I see no future of this game this way.
And i heard a mobile app is being developed by bd in-order to attract a large number of players and make the game interesting once again. Is this true?
And i heard about a champion era that is higly competetive and lasted for 6 months with a lot of amaizing players from the past. Does this still exist and when is the next one.
Man this game feels like down the earth from above the sky at atm. It would be great if someone could answer my queries. Your answer will be appreciated..............
BattleDawnCrush

Hey! Welcome back to the game. :)

We've been increasing our playercounts a bit lately, though its obviously been higher. We've plans to improve things some more. :)

The mobile app is made in the same spirit as Battle Dawn with similar core mechanics, but is a wholly seperate game. You might like it though!

You can find it on: http://eartharena.com

That said, we see it as scratching a different "itch" and intend to support (and even improve) Battle Dawn in the future.

We stopped doing Championship Era's because, honestly, they almost killed the game :(

You're right, it had a lot of amazing players and events, but both of them suffocated the other servers (and it took months for servers to recover even a little bit of what they had before CE!) and worn out a lot of players. The second in fact lasted so long, that the effect was more pronounced. 6 months sounds like fun up front, but when you're 4 months in without sleep and no ending in sight, it starts getting a bit salty.

We're right now running a very unique, very new event on F2, I hope you'll stick around and join the next time we run it (or the current if you think you can catch up that much :P). I think you'll see you can have a lot of fun.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: BD ( WHat's happening and what's next?)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:06 am 
Private
Private

Thanks for the reply. All my queries have been answered. I dont think i can catch up on this one but will definetly be playing some eras soon and enjoy my time here . I am wondering are you the admin of a server or a player in bd? It would be great if i could get your skype.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]