It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

SoF wrote:
ehhh.... time out on BD but i would like to publicly announce to all my BD familes...brothers, sisters, friends, rivals and all of the above that my lil one is finally out... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

:mrgreen:

Well one thing is for sure , lil SoF will never be out of red tokens, Father has accumulated a lot :D

Congats SoF

Looks like Soldier of Fortune brought us a Soldier of future :)

~ Bane

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Congrats SoF :)

On a different matter, everyone, out of Russia :) (unless you are bMoo or Cats).

I don't care if "agreements" were made prior. All of you have been horrible neighbors who keep dragging more people into Russia who want to "come get you". So everyone has 24 ticks or we will purge you ourselves. I don't care if this causes "war". I'm pretty sure either side would be happy to have us end up coincidentally helping them. Raze by tick 1365 or there is no guarantee you will have your OPs anymore in Russia. Anyone is free to message me, but I will make no exceptions for any alliance wishing to gain us as an ally. We can be allied, but regardless, no OPs in Russia. And as MANY of you don't seem to know what Russia looks like. Here's a map. Borders ingame are apt to slight discretion. Many of you have OPs FAR into Russia that you are trying to say are "border".

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

peter1712 wrote:
What BA and other fail to realize is nobody cares about aa, you can sit down their all you want you have done nothing all era except talk big. You have no kills of anything other then stabs and you continuously change your story on who your are backing and think you are fooling people not to mention your alliance leaks like a siv. The amount of info I and other have received before half of your members were even asked to move is joke worthy. Keep on yapping away like a little dog... as they say all bark no bite.

All according to our strategy.

just know we are in a more important and 100x better position than any of the Aussie alliances ;)

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SoF wrote:
ehhh.... time out on BD but i would like to publicly announce to all my BD familes...brothers, sisters, friends, rivals and all of the above that my lil one is finally out... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

:mrgreen:

Good for you and congradz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

LizardBH wrote:
RDH moving big :

508 squads...

Ahh someone finally noticed our ninjaaaaaaaaaa attack. I would like to thank james for finding the perfect outpost spot. Also would like to give myself props for suggesting we enter through there ;)

In other news I congratulate SoF! :D Always know that real life is more important than BD though1 :D

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

ShadowReaperX wrote:
LizardBH wrote:
RDH moving big :

508 squads...

Ahh someone finally noticed our ninjaaaaaaaaaa attack. I would like to thank james for finding the perfect outpost spot. Also would like to give myself props for suggesting we enter through there ;)

In other news I congratulate SoF! :D Always know that real life is more important than BD though1 :D

That was supposed to be a secret? But then again, guess I'm one of the few that have sight up there :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

malicewolf wrote:

On a different matter, everyone, out of Russia :) (unless you are bMoo or Cats).

I don't care if "agreements" were made prior. All of you have been horrible neighbors who keep dragging more people into Russia who want to "come get you". So everyone has 24 ticks or we will purge you ourselves. I don't care if this causes "war". I'm pretty sure either side would be happy to have us end up coincidentally helping them. Raze by tick 1365 or there is no guarantee you will have your OPs anymore in Russia. Anyone is free to message me, but I will make no exceptions for any alliance wishing to gain us as an ally. We can be allied, but regardless, no OPs in Russia. And as MANY of you don't seem to know what Russia looks like. Here's a map. Borders ingame are apt to slight discretion. Many of you have OPs FAR into Russia that you are trying to say are "border".

Spoiler:

On a scale from one through bored, where exactly would you align yourself? lol :D

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 am 
Major
Major

malicewolf wrote:

Spoiler:

you missed out crimea on your map

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Clamination wrote:
On a scale from one through bored, where exactly would you align yourself? lol :D

I would probably rate us as an 11. We keep pushing on everyone and no one will bite :lol:

socialmisfit1 wrote:
you missed out crimea on your map

Yup.... your right. Oh well, I can live without that one potential OP placement :D It has a banned colony on it right now anyways

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 am 
Major
Major

malicewolf wrote:
Yup.... your right. Oh well, I can live without that one potential OP placement :D It has a banned colony on it right now anyways

solution: conquer the colony for the yellow dot and if its already conquered demand whoever has it conquered liberate it imediately so you can conquer it

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 235  Next