It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

hey andy no , why didnt u remove my sentence u could have removed the ass one but other sentence was to defend ilona. Also i didnt tried to play witb filter , filter was applied

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
hey andy no , why didnt u remove my sentence u could have removed the ass one but other sentence was to defend ilona

"sentence was to defend Ilona..."
what an suckup ...
find your spine , Hitmo !

and how is ok to use bad words and insults when you "defend Ilona" and in not in other cases?
rules are rules
obay and be a good doggy

and admin shouldnt bann me so often, i am realy loosing to much time to open new multie, 120 seconds, that is realy annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

lazyjoeshift wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
hey andy no , why didnt u remove my sentence u could have removed the ass one but other sentence was to defend ilona

what an suckup ...

and how is ok to use bad words and insults when you "defend Ilona" and in not in other cases?
rules are rules
obay and be a good doggy

and admin shouldnt bann me so often, i am realy loosing to much time to open new multie, 120 seconds, that is realy annoying.

lol hahaa just see who is saykng and talking abt discipline and saying that we should not flame and insult . haha just look who is saying this

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:31 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
lazyjoeshift wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

what an suckup ...

rules are rules
obay and be a good doggy

lol hahaa just see who is saykng and talking abt discipline and saying that we should not flame and insult . haha just look who is saying this

damn, you catch me.

and i was shure that i am so good hiden this time that nobody could catch me atleast 17 min.

be a friend, Hitmo, dont tell admin that i made another multie, i am so afraid that he will bann me... tomorrow, when he enter CE again... LazyJoe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

u know i would love to have a verbal conflict with u all day long bcoz i forget all my tensions of RL and i feel happy relaxed abt ur ban , however childish it may be but i just forget all my Rl problems when here but unfortunately its morning here and i need to go on work

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm 
Private
Private

Hitmo wrote:
u know i would love to have a verbal conflict with u all day long bcoz i forget all my tensions of RL and i feel happy relaxed abt ur ban , however childish it may be but i just forget all my Rl problems when here but unfortunately its morning here and i need to go on work

Hitmo, i have solution for all your problems , follow me step by step:
1. drink coffe with milk before you go to work.
2. when you come on work, it will already make strange feel in your stomack.
you will forget on all other tensions you have, only tension will be in your assss.
all problems will gone, you will have only one problem : to find empty toilet.
with enough toilet paper ...
then you will see what assss should be used for

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Ilona wrote:
Please just ignore all posts from Lazar and his [color=#FF0000]multiple accounts.
He is making a fool and a joke out of himself and I don't even mind to ban those accounts as this is such an immature way to go that it has more likely an entertainment aspect.[/color]

I really must ask because I have reported him multiple times for account sharing where he turned up clean. How long was this known of (multiple account)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

SnOwDoG wrote:
Ilona wrote:
Please just ignore all posts from Lazar and his [color=#FF0000]multiple accounts.
He is making a fool and a joke out of himself and I don't even mind to ban those accounts as this is such an immature way to go that it has more likely an entertainment aspect.[/color]

I really must ask because I have reported him multiple times for account sharing where he turned up clean. How long was this known of (multiple account)

Using multiple accounts on the forum, not in game. His main account was banned along with an IP ban, so he's making new accounts and changing his IP just so he can keep posting in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

As for some actual ingame news, 1v1 is launching into Greenland with 401 and they will land on NJ's OP in 2 ticks. NJ will have to defend and finally do a big battle, which is I guess what 1v1 wants to force them to. Seems like a suicide by 1v1 either way, if they go through with it, but we'll see.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 235  Next