It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
How can someone be proud for such backstabbers...just wondering :)

Well, an alliance deciding not to sit back and just watch the era and rather make a fight out of it always has my admiration.

Quote:
As if Kong has competition... You dont play .com cause u are untrustworthy and sometimes reputation on .com matters...

I don't know how the servers currently are, but I will always stand by my opinion that Kong breeds good players due to the environment there. Don't want to write a big post on it again, but I guess I've proven that point adequately by getting rank 1 in last CE.

Anyway, I love to see that NJ has joined in with the big wars now too. Was expecting it of course, but this really gives the era another swing. Again, my prediction is that the KCA side will lose this war. SA will be lost very soon, NA is already RDH's, and obviously entire AA is NJ's.

Again though, what role is nubs going to play..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
I don't know how the servers currently are, but I will always stand by my opinion that Kong breeds good players due to the environment there. Don't want to write a big post on it again, but I guess I've proven that point adequately by getting rank 1 in last CE.

Unfortunately the competition isn't amazing on kong anymore (from my experience). Greeny, Brandon and I went down for an era not too long ago. While brandon put in quite a bit of work, both me and Greeny were fairly lazy (me quite a lot more than Greeny). Still we managed to win the era and I have to say it was one of the easiest eras I've ever played.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Andy wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Unfortunately the competition isn't amazing on kong anymore (from my experience). Greeny, Brandon and I went down for an era not too long ago. While brandon put in quite a bit of work, both me and Greeny were fairly lazy (me quite a lot more than Greeny). Still we managed to win the era and I have to say it was one of the easiest eras I've ever played.

dude Brandon just got lucky that he had the great Capo's help xDDD
go ask him yourself :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

err, looks pretty clear to me that the only person at fault here seems to be viper... Rania showed her proof that of what she discussed with Viper and Gerber revealed his proof of what Viper told his alliance. The two conversations don't match up at all. Gerber said Viper gave them the ok to potentially go for 1st depending on how era goes. Rania and Viper's conversations were very obviously pointed at the fact that 2nd or 3rd would be held for Viper, NOT that 1st was an option. Sooo, as I said. Looks pretty clear from the 2 conversations shown that Viper decided to give half truths to his alliance and hence, our current situation. Tell the truth people. As we've seen multiple times this era, not doing so has hurt more than helped any alliance thus far.

@Malice that treaty was made when SHadow started his revolt against helping KCA and wanted rank1..
Before that team knew we were helping rania..
Dobby accepts the fact NASA was a helping alliance of KCA and will be placed top3...

So i didnt mislead alliance nor hide truth from them.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

1v1 seem to be in a lot of trouble can they hold against NJ!?

Front Page Updated :)

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Johnrambo77 wrote:
@Malice that treaty was made when SHadow started his revolt against helping KCA and wanted rank1..
Before that team knew we were helping rania..
Dobby accepts the fact NASA was a helping alliance of KCA and will be placed top3...

So i didnt mislead alliance nor hide truth from them.. :)

Phew, that is a late response xD

Yea, I get that it's from two different periods of time now. The time frames for the conversations were not revealed initially and the way in which they were presented seemed to be within a short time period, which was not the case. However, seeing as nothing was said about it, I just assumed the issue was dead now (which we should leave it be). Confusion and miscommunication occurred, feelings were hurt; let's just leave it at that.

Great job so far with the updates Ads. It's been fun watching the progression occur throughout the era using your updates as reference points.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ourania wrote:
No i never implied Kong players are noobs, actually some of the best .com players come from Kong.

Idk how are things in Kong...never been there, all i said is i hear not much players trying their luck there. Maybe cause you are too good and afraid to compete...idk.

All i said is that WSS played dirty and backstabbed. Your leader has been hidding his id with new skype and claimed to be a kong player and he is not ...

i wont elaborate more...no point...

Lets talk in game

This is too rich! lmao I can't stop laughing! OMG I CAN"T EVEN DEAL ANYMORE!!!! WAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

I've come to claim to your cookies. >:D
Alliances: TmR-X7-5th

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Look out TLAV joining the Anti KCA brigade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So yet another swing in favor of the RDH/NJ/PHIz/TLAV coalition. Not only did TLAV just join in giving KCA coalition a lot of trouble, HINI has 135 squads leaving South America to Africa, meaning NOPE and 1v1 will also have to be leaving SA soon if they want to keep their squads. This leaves us with SA/NA/AA/Australia effectively in hands of the PHIz/NJ/RDH/TLAV coalition, while the KCA coalition has their hands on Africa, Europe and Asia.

Interesting stuff. Also, SRB seems to have lost power recently, did they lose another battle?

So that leaves us with nubs. My assumption is they are with PHIz, but if they suddenly decide to be KCA allies that might yet swing it around in KCA's favor.

For now, KCA seems to be losing (at least to me). Hey Andrei, what was that about you funding KCA?! I kid you man, love and cuddles for you :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

At least it keeps the era interesting. When I looked at the start it seemed pretty one sided.

Guess we could be in for a long era after all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 235  Next