It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Does Tactisoft incompetence have no limit?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

why does it feel like a lynch mob? :lol:

Anyway, I'll try to answer all of your questions as good as possible while sitting here in a hotel lobby being watched like an alien :)

@Alex: thank you for being that concerned about those players. There was a slightly chance that the new ribbon will overwrite exciting and new newly gained ribbons.
The whole issue is based on a misunderstanding anyway as I wanted real trophies instead of in-game ones. I'll surely talk to the devs again if you and the majority of the players think that we should have that too. In this case, we would go with the normal procedure and try to recreate the whole CE and the ribbons on exciting players on RC and adding the new ones before moving to prod (or .com)

Sheepdog: About 12 members: the limit is TOP 10, not top 12, 14 or whatever. Its just like that and not related to the alliance size

The team here working at tacticsoft is a great team. We love bd, and our new game supermechs. We are currently (working on prod) : 2 devs and 4 admins. Together with Kong, affiliate sites and galaxy we are a few more.
We are not a big company, we are not full time working here (90% are not full time), what we are is being a team with the dream of making good games for people like you to enjoy.

I'd gladly reply to all your questions but not with this attitude.
If you have any good and productive ideas, you are very welcome to post it here, catch me on Skype (ilona25.03) or with a forum pm.

As general answer: I could spend some time to learn coding... but will i ever be good in something which i don't like to do? All of us who are working here are doing what they can do, what they like to do and where they belong to.
So all this hiring/firing talking is kind of invalid. Like I said before, you have to be involved with your heart and your soul as well, to work here. Only then you can be good

The in game prizes will be announced soon. I think they'll be similar to the last ones. So around 10K tokens for the winner, a real trophy, and maybe...maybe.. even a trophy for the others (2nd and 3rd)
I'll announce more, and we'll have an admin chat when i am back...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

kk dessyboy & milanos
edited

Last edited by Hitmo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

shht 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

edited
need delete button

Last edited by Hitmo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo, I'm pretty sure that mods agree when I say it would be preferred if you did not make that kind of posts on the forum. Apart from the obvious fact that it's illegal and the fact that you're talking about how to smuggle drugs on a PG13 forum, it's completely off-topic.

Either way, I do agree it is incompetent that the ribbons have still not been handed out. This is supposed to be Battledawn's crowning event, the Champions League of Battledawn.

We can at least be honest and say most attention is going to Supermechs nowadays and that is why Battledawn has kind of been side-tracked. It's just sad for us Battledawn players to see, since there are so many of us that believe Battledawn is (or has the potential to be) an absolutely great game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Milanos wrote:
Hitmo, I'm pretty sure that mods agree when I say it would be preferred if you did not make that kind of posts on the forum. Apart from the obvious fact that it's illegal and the fact that you're talking about how to smuggle drugs on a PG13 forum, it's completely off-topic.

Either way, I do agree it is incompetent that the ribbons have still not been handed out. This is supposed to be Battledawn's crowning event, the Champions League of Battledawn.

We can at least be honest and say most attention is going to Supermechs nowadays and that is why Battledawn has kind of been side-tracked. It's just sad for us Battledawn players to see, since there are so many of us that believe Battledawn is (or has the potential to be) an absolutely great game.

I second Milan on his first part of the statement. Not even being a mod but as being a mentor and a player. When I'm scrolling through a post I don't want to read about how a trophy I could win could be used to smuggle illegal things.
Second him once more. And agreeing with him thirdly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 am 
Captain
Captain

well well dessyboy & milan
I have not opened any thread which gives tips or teaches techniques of smuggling nor I would love to do that

Idk if u read ilona's post a year ago or u read it now in the link provided on previous page
She said there was black cars & all ppl were staring her
I just told what could be the possible reasons & gave some pre cautions , I just don't want any innocent to fall in trouble nor I would love if the customs ppl break the trophy in any case
Anyways I didn't encourage any one to do any illegal stuff nor I guess I broke any forum rule
I didn't post any sexuality I was not a jerk not tolling just helping some one , I respected everyone here

anyways I posted this stuff infront of the community manager & a site administrator , if they don't think I promoted smuggling & they didn't edit my post I don't know y u guys are so sensitive
if I would have posted something inappropriate there are enough ppl who could have edited my post before I did

well I'm still sorry for it , I just tried to help someone who could remember it for future reference
I'm again sorry I don't want gr8 players like u to have a bad image of mine !!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

Bringing this back because it was my amusement for a few days

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

*facepalm* slinky
i wish i had ilona's tactical facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It feels like this whole thread has been made too many times over the past years. Even though I don't play right now. I'm really thankful BD is still going like it is now. In relation to other games I've played, BD has persevered or has been preserved in this state far longer than I thought possible.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next