It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:23 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 432
Gender: male
CBop guys, you did excellent.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 582
Gender: male
Better luck next CE era CBop

_________________
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR
6+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:47 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1538
Gender: male
:lol:



I think the life alliance was kinda ok

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1786
Indeed. Well done to CBop, many of you did very well :) Hope to see you all back if there is a next era :)

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 pm
Posts: 16
Fun era while it lasted!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am
Posts: 254
Milanos wrote:
Indeed. Well done to CBop, many of you did very well :) Hope to see you all back if there is a next era :)



And to you too Milan. Our wars with you were some of the most skill testing, enduring, and iconic wars that really set the tone for the sheer enormity that would be the rest of the Champions Era.

You were great enemies, gracious in your victories and not A-Holes or snotty kids like many a other player/alliance usually are at the end of hostilities. I am glad that I have personally come away from this era with SO MANY new friends and acquaintances whether they came from alliances I was fighting against or with.

I think it is a testament to this that I am currently playing multiple eras in teams that have VND players or players from your coalition and I call them my friends.


Thanks for the memories!

_________________
Image

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)


Founder, The Byzantine Empire


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Aye, it was a great era. Thanks especially to CBoP and SAGE for the fights this era. Hope to see y'all again next April (if it happens again!)

-Apollo

_________________
Image
AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 582
Gender: male
sheepdog5 wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Indeed. Well done to CBop, many of you did very well :) Hope to see you all back if there is a next era :)



And to you too Milan. Our wars with you were some of the most skill testing, enduring, and iconic wars that really set the tone for the sheer enormity that would be the rest of the Champions Era.

You were great enemies, gracious in your victories and not A-Holes or snotty kids like many a other player/alliance usually are at the end of hostilities. I am glad that I have personally come away from this era with SO MANY new friends and acquaintances whether they came from alliances I was fighting against or with.

I think it is a testament to this that I am currently playing multiple eras in teams that have VND players or players from your coalition and I call them my friends.


Thanks for the memories!

Only if Lolowut/Kenny had the same attitude, these forums would be so much nicer to read.

_________________
FORMER SENIOR MODERATOR
6+ years of Battledawn


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 341
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
gaurav1 wrote:
sheepdog5 wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Indeed. Well done to CBop, many of you did very well :) Hope to see you all back if there is a next era :)



And to you too Milan. Our wars with you were some of the most skill testing, enduring, and iconic wars that really set the tone for the sheer enormity that would be the rest of the Champions Era.

You were great enemies, gracious in your victories and not A-Holes or snotty kids like many a other player/alliance usually are at the end of hostilities. I am glad that I have personally come away from this era with SO MANY new friends and acquaintances whether they came from alliances I was fighting against or with.

I think it is a testament to this that I am currently playing multiple eras in teams that have VND players or players from your coalition and I call them my friends.


Thanks for the memories!

Only if Lolowut/Kenny had the same attitude, these forums would be so much nicer to read.




what you trying too say about kenny.. mhmm?

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Thanks Post
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
Aye, looking forward to fighting against, you again sometime. Or maybe even with you :)

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl