It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Statistics
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

VND has every right to gloat over their victory. And VND hasnt. We have just posted some statistics since we've been at war from tick 1. We beat you and many of your friends. We were also gracious enough to make a Thank you post citing everybody - friends and enemies alike.

And what "perspective" is it, may I ask?

Fact of the matter is YOU've been butthurt about VND doing well right from the start. You should be the last person talking about anyone's perspective.

Sorry Korupt, but as long as people respond I'm gonna have to respond too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am 
News Team
News Team

mfreak wrote:
Taking charge and playing serious are two different things. When I was in WAW allaince with him on E1, we did fight Andrei which helped ARM to win the era. We werent looking to win, but we did make an impact. Kevin led the attacks. So? That doesnt mean he was being serious.

People boost because hey can afford it. 40 ions doesnt cost much. Oh and btw, they formed Mupt? Who was in your team? Liran, Gaurav, Heidi, Kevin, Oluvai, Creel, Oms, Torpet, Trister, Taz etc - who was in your team amongst them?

Quote:
Again, you didn't play OC, you didn't play that era. No players who have played that era are taking your side, while plenty have confirmed the info I've given you. Stop acting like a child, man up, accept that your stupid opinion has no base.

Cuz they dont give a rats ass about some dumb kid running his mouth but has nothing to show for. I dont care what you have to say about SHRK, but I am just saying that you have zero achievements and that Milan has far more than you and he automatically gets bragging rights (which you dont) given the fact that he is better than you in just about everything - strategy, diplomacy, activity. The same goes for VND as an alliance. Being all butthurt makes you look like the loser you really are. Man up, stop acting like a child and accept the fact that VND was better than Cbop and learn to lose gracefully.

^ I just found your most recent picture.

Liran, Gaurav, Heidi, Kevin, Oluvai, Creel, Oms, Torpet, Trister, Taz etc - who was in your team amongst them?

Of these SHRK had: Heidi, Kevin, Torpet, and Oms. I THINK they had Liran as well but I'd have to ask. The rest were WDH players or players that Kevin played with typically that probably WOULD'VE formed MuPT but didn't yet.

Gaurav was picked up by Kevin after his performance in XXX, as well as 2 other members, but they didn't form MuPT yet. Creel was picked up by Kevin after his performance in ARM the era on E3 that happened after XXX, and the rest were suggested or just thrown in. (Kevin admitted that he had only seen Oluvai play once, on a fantasy before throwing him in MuPT)

Like I said, between MuPT and SHRK, I think SHRK were more dangerous players and had they reformed and done NC even without the roster changes and additions I think they would've kicked some serious ass.

However, a lot of the players from WDH quit when NC came out and they didn't trickle back on seriously until much later. Idk if WDH has ever truly reformed correctly.

Anyways, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about or I wouldn't have to explain so many facts to you. Why don't you talk to someone who participated in the era, or in OC in general? You're throwing a tantrum about things you don't know about at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:30 am 
Major
Major

Okay guys that really is enough, if you continue we will simply lock the thread. Not something we wish to do but requests so far to drop it have been ignored.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 am 
Captain
Captain

Lolowut wrote:
Gaurav was picked up by Kevin after his performance in XXX, as well as 2 other members, but they didn't form MuPT yet. Creel was picked up by Kevin after his performance in ARM the era on E3 that happened after XXX, and the rest were suggested or just thrown in. (Kevin admitted that he had only seen Oluvai play once, on a fantasy before throwing him in MuPT)

Like I said, between MuPT and SHRK, I think SHRK were more dangerous players and had they reformed and done NC even without the roster changes and additions I think they would've kicked some serious ass.

However, a lot of the players from WDH quit when NC came out and they didn't trickle back on seriously until much later. Idk if WDH has ever truly reformed correctly.

Anyways, you obviously have no clue what you're talking about or I wouldn't have to explain so many facts to you. Why don't you talk to someone who participated in the era, or in OC in general? You're throwing a tantrum about things you don't know about at all.

Let me just clear some of this bs up lol. My first era with Kevin was NC E1A1 F69. I was picked up by Mo(god rest his soul) that era not Kevin.

Liran was not apart of SHRK

We chose to pick up Oluvai after we tested/watched his performance on E2. He was the most active/competent of the #1 alliance there at the time, the only player who wouldn't repeatedly fall for the same suicide trap we set up for the rest of his teammates.

Now actually regarding XXX vs SHRK, it was in no way Kevin or even SHRK's best era. As war mongering WDH/SHRK members are, they usually dont have the activity/commitment to see things through and that is why they couldn't win. I have played with most if not all in SHRK and I played in MuPT, and I can tell you that MuPT was definitely the better team. All MuPT members were active throughout the entire era, not just for a couple of days or a weekend, but all era we were active every tick needed. MuPT consisted of players who would login from wherever they were if needed. SHRK/WDH members are known to not be so reliable and that definitely hurt SHRK that era.

Regarding XXX, it wasn't only I who was temp banned that era. Remember Joey/Unky were temp banned for account sharing/switching or w.e you want to call it. You seem to be taking quite a bit of credit for strategy that era however remember you left us for most of the era, while the war was in full swing. As much as you think you may have done, playing from the sidelines does not give you the right to take credit for our XXX victory. If I recall, our warplans were drawn by Joey and Unky with input from the rest of the team.

Kenny: Move on. You know you never beat a real Kevin team. By your own admission, SHRK wasn't even set up from the beginning of the round, it ended up combining members from multiple alliances thoughout the era. If you go and look at any other era led by Kevin, you will see that does not happen. When he came for the win, he had everything set as well as he could before the ticks even started. If you ask players who played with/against Kevin, they will tell you that one of the biggest threats about his teams were that they were all handpicked by him from the beginning of an era. He choose who he thought were the best, and SHRK era does not fit that criteria. It's time to move on from this, specially now that the guy himself is gone to defend himself.

I understand you don't have very many actual ingame accomplishments so you must look back at that one "great" victory you think you have. Yes XXX won, yes XXX era was quite difficult, yes XXX beat a team Kevin was on, but NO XXX did not beat Kevin's team. Take pride in winning the era and move on. It was just that, one era with a winning alliance as every era has to have. It does not however rank even as one of the top 5 era's of BD history. Sorry Kenny.

Edit: Sorry just saw your post above Korupt, will not be posting again. I do think however, you should allow this conversation to continue..Battledawn forums need more posts/more discussions even if you think its a bit flamed. BD forums were at their best when active players would discuss/argue all day.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm 
News Team
News Team

Quote:
Kenny: Move on. You know you never beat a real Kevin team. By your own admission, SHRK wasn't even set up from the beginning of the round, it ended up combining members from multiple alliances thoughout the era. If you go and look at any other era led by Kevin, you will see that does not happen. When he came for the win, he had everything set as well as he could before the ticks even started. If you ask players who played with/against Kevin, they will tell you that one of the biggest threats about his teams were that they were all handpicked by him from the beginning of an era. He choose who he thought were the best, and SHRK era does not fit that criteria. It's time to move on from this, specially now that the guy himself is gone to defend himself.

I understand you don't have very many actual ingame accomplishments so you must look back at that one "great" victory you think you have. Yes XXX won, yes XXX era was quite difficult, yes XXX beat a team Kevin was on, but NO XXX did not beat Kevin's team. Take pride in winning the era and move on. It was just that, one era with a winning alliance as every era has to have. It does not however rank even as one of the top 5 era's of BD history. Sorry Kenny.

SHRK was a planned alliance, Idk what you're smoking because all 12 of them placed and they did not change members. In the terms of being from 2 different groups this is true. Mind you SHRK had an activity level that at sometimes beat XXX's, and XXX was quite active considering. Handpicked by Kevin or not, I think it was more Kevin was invited to play with WDH and then helped Wolverine make the best roster possible. WDH back THEN were known to have pretty great activity, and I've played with some of their old core members recently who showed quite well-rounded activity, plenty for even this NC climate. I know you've watched them recently and they just cannot play this newer client as well, but WDH won some serious rounds in OC and at that time were more impressive in some respects than what MuPT later pulled off, and were even more terribly dangerous with Kevin working their strategy.

Their strategy was brilliant and it forced Joey and I to talk everyday about how to handle the war. I NEVER stopped paying attention to that server. I just knew personally that I did not have the activity level you guys needed and respectfully bowed out. Just as Apollo and Andrei bowed out of VND to let you guys have more active bodies in the alliance, I knew I had to bow out myself. However, I never left the XXX convo, and everyday I came home I would look at the situation through your account (thus how you were temp banned. I thought you never did get caught with it though, but iirc I might've come clean to Andrew at the time.)

If beating someone means it has to be their best era, with their handpicked members, then nobody has truly ever been beaten by your criteria. Using your same criteria, CBop wasn't a victory over me then, due to the fact that I did not handpick every member that I WANTED. I threw together a team I thought would work well, then had to replace 2-3 members with ones I didn't know that well and again didn't handpick.

Neither would it mean if the opposite happened that I truly beat Rania, Murija, or Deadman here. You all would deny the claim due to the fact you weren't playing with your native teams, or the fact that the team wasn't truly the one you wanted, or some other BS reason.

I was pretty sure you were picked up into F69 by Kevin, but yeah Mo was leading in that team anyways.

Yet another time is if we had won the war on F69, it would be again a false claim in your book to say I beat Kevin, etc. It's all BS.

Mind you, I didn't even start this cryfest that is brewing from VND. I don't remember mentioning in any topic about the XXX vs SHRK era unless it was in retaliation to someone calling me a liar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:06 pm 
Major
Major

Does it really matter who started it? I have asked you kindly to end it so why don't one of you be the grown up in this situation and either move it to somewhere relevant or let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

gaurav1 wrote:
Edit: Sorry just saw your post above Korupt, will not be posting again. I do think however, you should allow this conversation to continue..Battledawn forums need more posts/more discussions even if you think its a bit flamed. BD forums were at their best when active players would discuss/argue all day.

Why the heck is everyone using admin red for their posts nowadays?
Please refrain doing it.

About the topic: I watch it closely.
It's for now not at the point where I would have to lock it but I'd appreciate when you all mind the language and don't flame and/or insult each other.
Its pretty off topic already....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

burn guys ilona done u all :D

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:41 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Please refrain doing it.

It's for now not at the point where I would have to lock it but I'd appreciate when you all mind the language and don't flame and/or insult each other.

Spoken like bossy :D

BTW Kenny, no one is ready to believe all of this bull. Stop talking trash and save yourself the embarrassment. A person shouldnt have to talk so much to "prove" he actually did something and if you have to, then it says something else.

Quote:
Using your same criteria, CBop wasn't a victory over me then, due to the fact that I did not handpick every member that I WANTED. I threw together a team I thought would work well, then had to replace 2-3 members with ones I didn't know that well and again didn't handpick.

We didnt really compete against you. You built and we decided to kill you. Cbop was never considered a threat to VND when it came to winning the era, we had to eliminate you guys because we didnt trust you or the NAPs made with you.

Quote:
Neither would it mean if the opposite happened that I truly beat Rania, Murija, or Deadman here. You all would deny the claim due to the fact you weren't playing with your native teams, or the fact that the team wasn't truly the one you wanted, or some other BS reason.

We wouldnt. You assume too much. VND was handpicked by Andrei, so if we had lost we would have congratulated anyone that beat us.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm 
News Team
News Team

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
Please refrain doing it.

Spoken like bossy :D

BTW Kenny, no one is ready to believe all of this bull. Stop talking trash and save yourself the embarrassment. A person shouldnt have to talk so much to "prove" he actually did something and if you have to, then it says something else.

Quote:
Using your same criteria, CBop wasn't a victory over me then, due to the fact that I did not handpick every member that I WANTED. I threw together a team I thought would work well, then had to replace 2-3 members with ones I didn't know that well and again didn't handpick.

We didnt really compete against you. You built and we decided to kill you. Cbop was never considered a threat to VND when it came to winning the era, we had to eliminate you guys because we didnt trust you or the NAPs made with you.

Quote:

We wouldnt. You assume too much. VND was handpicked by Andrei, so if we had lost we would have congratulated anyone that beat us.

Idc if you believe facts. I just dislike it when people who did not participate and have no idea what happened tell a different story when NO ONE backs them on it. I also dislike it when people play seriously in an era, spend lots of time during the war, then when you beat them they're like: Oh, I wasn't playing seriously, nor did you truly beat me so there.

It's a game. You win and you lose. Kane did not want to admit he was beaten because it almost never happened to him. People ask me what my favorite accomplishment was, it was the strategy that I did that era with Joey. I've had plenty outside of that, a couple great earth eras in OC, a lot of really fun mars eras, and sometimes I'll look in the fantasy HoFs and find eras that I don't even remember. CRAP v F69 was another really fun war we had, a lot can attest to that.

The truly sore attitude coming from this era has been expressed through you. I congratulated VND and did a couple posts during our war and said I had fun, but you come in here with a mentality that I should kneel down on the ground and give you head.

Not only that but you're like: Man, you guys weren't even competing, we're so great that no one was really in competition with us.

You wonder why people aren't in the forums hailing you on the 'great achievements' you accomplished? Your attitude, plain and simple. I've never met a grown man such as yourself express publicly how much they enjoy urinating all over themselves.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next