It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: PAIN + Subs v/s SOLD + JAWS
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:06 am 
Captain
Captain

Well as you all can see it has started. SOLD attacked us 1st as expected. Now let me tell you why SOLD attacked 1st. We would have attacked them if they hadn't. :lol: Anyway here r some features of SOLD -
1. They call themselves ally but snipes n steals from allies all the time.
2. The leader edi overlooks his members act.
3. All the 'allies' of SOLD r thus miffed at them but couldn't do anything as they were all busy fighting.
4. But all SOLD did whole era is to sit n watch.. N now they r giving away relics for easy top3. They don't deserve top100.
5. So the only aim of PAIN is to not let SOLD finish in top20.. Our own position doesn't matter. But SOLD is not gonna be anywhere near top20 when era ends.

Time 2 get some R4 (my units were stuck at almost R4 for long time) and R5 :twisted:

p.s. BRs soon.. Have Fun!! May the Best Win..

Post subject: Re: PAIN + Subs v/s SOLD + JAWS
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:17 pm 
Major
Major

I'm sorry, I just had to step in here.

Quote:
But all SOLD did whole era is to sit n watch.. N now they r giving away relics for easy top3. They don't deserve top100.

I'm sorry, but countless times you've said publicly you're a watching alliance too. All you've done is sit back with your countless subs and build nukes and take crystals. In the BME/DR war which YOU yourself did absolutely nothing apart from lose a couple thousand units, still tried to move in and in fact attacked our member who had the highest amount of crystals. What did you do in this war? Oh right, nothing.

If you had read SoLD's post, they said they were only here for fun, they just happened to be rank 1 at the moment, there is nothing wrong with what they've done and they've stuck to the deals they've actually kept.

In fact, if I look at your own killcount the fact that you've only killed 1500 units and Edi, the leader of SoLD has killed 5000 units, make them far more deserving than anything you deserve in the CE.

The amount of nonsense in this post absolutely pisses the hell out of me, and I hope that SoLD destroy and each and every one of your members.

Good day, I'm done. Adios, Adieu, and all that jazz.
Rant over.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol angry BME guy.. Just coz we killed u doesn't mean u have to be so pissed..
N we r not cheating alliance like u guys.. Ur alliance has done so many things but sadly got overlooked..

anyway to come back 2 topic -

Yes we r watching too but we didn't snipe or steal from allies.. That is the main point behind this war..
Also many alliances 'asked' me 2 kill them.. so I'm just fulfilling popular demand..

So next time u make such reply at least make a gud 1.. lol

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:19 pm 
Major
Major

You call my reply not good, yet you fail to address a single point I made in my post.

Moving on, I couldn't care less that I died, I just want the proper acknowledgements to go to who did it. YOU did not do anything in that war. Go on, name me one colony you conquered, I dare you. Find me ONE Battle Report which showed you killed our armies and we didn't kill yours, just ONE and I'll take back what I said.

You did not kill anything, you did not conquer anything, DR did, and credits are due to them for doing so, not you.

You know what's even funnier, you actually think you did something this era, then please explain your low kill count, which is at 1500.

You know what's even funnier, you think you can kill SoLD.

In the interests of staying on topic, I would very much like to add you on skype so we can discuss this and I won't have to publicly embarrass you further. If interested, PM me.

Adieu.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
You call my reply not good, yet you fail to address a single point I made in my post.

Well its probably b/c of the reason you mentioned....It was a no good reply so why should he continue talking about it? -That would be my defense if I was him at the very least.

But either way continuing on; I'm excited to see if anything works out. And too a degree I really am disappointed that so many alliances are just going to do nothing even though they dont have a shot at top 3 if they just sit back....I really wanted to see some motivation out of you guys.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:06 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol Numair u r funny.. if u think DR killed u guys.. DR just had 2 come 2 conquer u.. Plus they had vehicle n u guys made all beam to kill them but our inf killed u guys. We didn't conquer u guys as we had lost in the equal battle n were rebuilding.. I'll show u the brs soon to make u happy.. I've to look in my archives.. n weren't u guys complaining abt DR during the war.. lol.. I think u r dobby in game.. the guy who did the most cheating by using frens n all.. if not then also doesn't matter.. ur whole team used tricks..
N u complain abt my kill count.. atleast we r doing something n making this era fun instead of guys like u whose team was there just 2 help VND win like many other teams.. N the amt of low tricks u guys used.. Gud thing ur contacts saved u.. If it was any other alliance u guys would have been banned long back..

coming back 2 topic.. I never said we'll beat sold.. I said ' may the best win'' maybe u've poor eyesight :lol: check back again.. also we know we r underdog in this battle.. 2300 power v/s 1300.. but our aim as I mentioned is just to make sure SOLD doesn't finish in top 20.. which we r very much gonna do..

so if u want to get humiliated in forum better pm me.. lol :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:22 pm 
Major
Major

1) I am not Dobby, so already your implication is wrong.
2) Check your PM, I'll prove the BR's.
3) What did we do to help VND? lol
4) My point was that you say SoLD doesn't deserve anything for not doing anything, so you don't deserve anything either because you've done far less than they have.

Now check your PM. I'm done here.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ok this post deserves a reply from me too.
This game has another trait which is called diplomacy. We played the way we did. Kept our deals. Respected everything and everyone. Every issue we had we tried to solve diplomatically without guns blazin first. And I liked to play BD this way. Not a lot of stress and still able to socialize and have fun.

We attacked PAIN because they were asking around other alliances to backstab us. It was only a matter of time till this info leaked out on us.

Be hating my friend nobody can take that away from you.
The others who play this game without deception and lies deserve my most honest respect and i salute to you all.

End of my posting here.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Well I'm not the 1 to do much talking.. I made this post to show brs...
So We'll talk with brs soon..

p.s. edi.. what diplomacy?? u don't have control over ur members.. ur members freely snipe n steal.. every alliance near u knows it and is pissed abt it.. I'v got snpashots as proofs of it.. N we didn't ask alliances to help us.. rather many alliances asked us to attack u.. u guys don't read b4 replying??

@Numiar.. u r not worth replying to..lol.. u jumped in this when it was nothing 2 do with u coz we killed ur alliance.. I'll reply 2 u in msg now to stop further embarrassment to u.. Seriously u r making fool of urself here..

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:39 am 
Private
Private

Well explained...and we dont like to be threaten...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next