It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SEXY vs VND and friends
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
BEER killed the armies, after that SEXY flew in, had a NAP with SAGE and flew straight to the relic that had no armies defending it because all had died to BEER.. So yes, that really does not deserve much praise from me :lol:

First of all there was fighting in NAm and Greenland and sexy did do quite some work there. Later on they were killing our allies behind the frontlines which helped VND coalition as well. BEER could have let SEXY kill the armies, but they didn't. So SEXY could take the relic they had worked for. Nothing to object there imo. It's up to you what you praise your allies for, but still it seems ungrateful to me.

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 pm 
Major
Major

bleaky wrote:
Milanos wrote:
BEER killed the armies, after that SEXY flew in, had a NAP with SAGE and flew straight to the relic that had no armies defending it because all had died to BEER.. So yes, that really does not deserve much praise from me :lol:

First of all there was fighting in NAm and Greenland and sexy did do quite some work there. Later on they were killing our allies behind the frontlines which helped VND coalition as well. BEER could have let SEXY kill the armies, but they didn't. So SEXY could take the relic they had worked for. Nothing to object there imo. It's up to you what you praise your allies for, but still it seems ungrateful to me.

Well as soon as an ally betrays it doesn't really matter what they did before now does it? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:

We didn't see one BR of them killing units, so I find all that hard to believe. Considering BEER killed about 400 squads of I and we killed several 100's belonging to SAGE and subs, I'd say it's rather ungrateful when your ally decides to go for the relic and wants to take the crystals.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
Quote:

We didn't see one BR of them killing units, so I find all that hard to believe. Considering BEER killed about 400 squads of I and we killed several 100's belonging to SAGE and subs, I'd say it's rather ungrateful when your ally decides to go for the relic and wants to take the crystals.

So... you're telling us that what you don't see doesn't exist? You believe in God? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I don't believe in God, no :lol:

But yes, considering we asked for Battle Reports quite a couple of times, and considering we agreed (we being the leaders of the alliances in the SAGE war) that we would split the crystals based on how much everyone had killed/lost and still got no BRs, I find it hard to believe.

I might be completely wrong here though. So if you have any BRs, please do share. I love to see BRs.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
I don't believe in God, no :lol:

But yes, considering we asked for Battle Reports quite a couple of times, and considering we agreed (we being the leaders of the alliances in the SAGE war) that we would split the crystals based on how much everyone had killed/lost and still got no BRs, I find it hard to believe.

I might be completely wrong here though. So if you have any BRs, please do share. I love to see BRs.

Well, if Celene shows some balls I will post a BR after 3 ticks :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I actually meant the BRs from against Fear and SAGE etc..

But there's a difference between having balls and suiciding :lol:

Courtesy of HaHa :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

, and turned
Milanos wrote:
I actually meant the BRs from against Fear and SAGE etc..

But there's a difference between having balls and suiciding :lol:

Courtesy of HaHa :)

Is there a reason why you only show the losses of your enemies and not your losses? Is it to give the victory more glance than it actually has? Heavy losses? This way you won't impress anybody..

And sorry for telling you I can't post a br in 3 ticks.. For some reason Celene wasn't so sure he could win the battle for the relic, and turned... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The other side only lost armor but I'd prefer not to show their build :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
The other side only lost armor but I'd prefer not to show their build :)

Uhm... yeah, I understand.. It might be embarrassing :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next