It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SEXY vs VND and friends
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

lol you're still at war with sage and them, units may be gone.. but there still alive.. SEXY pulled a fast one.. and you say backstabb like people care xD... welcome to the OC, killing and playing for the fun of the game is what it is about nothing more... so SEXY has the balls Image

people like VND will act like the best but came here with about 7 teams.. or more.. sad but hey, you paid them too :)

undogs will always be the best on this game.

~Greeny

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 pm 
Major
Major

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
lol you're still at war with sage and them, units may be gone.. but there still alive.. SEXY pulled a fast one.. and you say backstabb like people care xD... welcome to the OC, killing and playing for the fun of the game is what it is about nothing more... so SEXY has the balls Image

people like VND will act like the best but came here with about 7 teams.. or more.. sad but hey, you paid them too :)

~Greeny

You act like your beloved Sage didn't have 8+ allies and subs. Not to mention the empire of GML, I think I counted 12 alliances there at one point.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:

~Greeny

The underdogs that sit and build all era and then suicide and lose their entire army in a few ticks? LOL

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Got to use some R4/R5.. We have a few more small kills not worth showing and BEER just killed 30/40 squads.

Going down fast eh SEXY.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So all I said since Sexy declared "relics war" is that they are newbs and will die asap. Guess what is happening now? just that

let's review sexy strategy.

1. Attack VND relic without warning in the pacific with 27 squads. Result? They will die in pain and not even touch the relic
2. Run away from Asia and Europe in 6-10 tick jumps. Result? Die in even more pain
3. Lose all network in Europe, Asia and SA in 20 ticks or less. Result? Stuck in Alaska and bits of NA
4. Brag about how good you are at war. Result? Annoy everyone

I am not even going to comment. What do you guys watching CE think about Sexy's approach to this war?

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:

Got to use some R4/R5.. We have a few more small kills not worth showing and BEER just killed 30/40 squads.

Going down fast eh SEXY.

Wow man... these BR's are so impressive :D

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Beastyboy wrote:
First of all, remember it's just a game. Don't be too upset of what ppl say here. The fact that I think you guys are mediocre because I think you cannot win this in a 1 on 1 battle is just my opinion. You have the right having your own opinion.
Maybe its a good idea to send Beer and all your other friends to Asia so they can deal with Sage, Nova, DR and other alliances, so you can concentrate on us...
Don't be too sure you can win this in a 1 on 1 battle... Never underestimate your enemies :) (BD rule nr. 1?) You should know that as an experienced player...

And about my arrogancy... Don't bother. If you know me better, you will know you're wrong. If you still feel offended, take some distance.. There is more in life than BD, and that's clearly more important...

I'm not upset at it, I am baffled at how wrong it all is and how clouded your opinion seems to be.

Either way, I am not underestimating you. We will kill you, many of your members won't even survive the first 24 ticks of the war. The rest can only flee because after that we have a superior squad count, superior exp, superior networks, and superior activity and skill.

So no underestimating here. Just correct estimating.

Either way, I still like the fact you went to war with us. Just don't expect to actually make much of a dent in our armies when you let yourself get picked off by R4 and R5 squads.

Edit: The kill by BEER

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cosmin1980 wrote:
So all I said since Sexy declared "relics war" is that they are newbs and will die asap. Guess what is happening now? just that

let's review sexy strategy.

1. Attack VND relic without warning in the pacific with 27 squads. Result? They will die in pain and not even touch the relic
2. Run away from Asia and Europe in 6-10 tick jumps. Result? Die in even more pain
3. Lose all network in Europe, Asia and SA in 20 ticks or less. Result? Stuck in Alaska and bits of NA
4. Brag about how good you are at war. Result? Annoy everyone

I am not even going to comment. What do you guys watching CE think about Sexy's approach to this war?

D

Well, to be fair, they played long enough not to be newbs. At least some of the members I recognize.

They just really, really suck at this game. Which is impressive, since it's really not that difficult to understand the basics. :lol:

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm not a fan of backstabbing but one should do it properly at least :roll: You surely could have wreaked havoc on VND out of your position, sexy. Anyway, nice to see you join the war! Don't worry, I know all those fighting VND are pros at heart even though we die like noobs :D

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Don't worry, I know all those fighting VND are pros at heart even though we die like noobs :D

:lol:

But yes, they could have pulled it off a lot better. I'm sure they didn't intend to be exp feed like this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next