It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SEXY vs VND and friends
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

noddie1990 wrote:

'They took on FEAR' :shock: you got to be kidding me!! Fear ran to Russia under the cover of SAGE, BEER killed fear in a 12 v 8 one swoop kill when SEXY were behind the lines waiting for their opportunity strike. When BEER lacked armor SEXY then charged in. You cannot give credit to an alliance that worked off the coattails of others.[/quote]

What are you on about at around tick 100 we were about to conquer TROL then FEAR came out of no where and ambused us and they were top 4 while we were just about 12th.We managed to make a NAP withTROl and concentrate on FEAR and was able to trap 2 members of FEAR, which are Handle and Firemanpete. After the killing we were able tp push FEAR to North russia and out of our hive with 20-30 ticks and got them on the boarder of Greenland.

I think you are mistaken for the later war when FEAR backstabbed VND.

Also SEXY did make a mistake and attack VND without planning iam sure the attack was out of anger and reasonable.

But all is good everyone just have fun and stop crying.

Respect goes out to SEXY and VND and BEER :)

Thanks
T.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

trajic1 wrote:
noddie1990 wrote:

'They took on FEAR' :shock: you got to be kidding me!! Fear ran to Russia under the cover of SAGE, BEER killed fear in a 12 v 8 one swoop kill when SEXY were behind the lines waiting for their opportunity strike. When BEER lacked armor SEXY then charged in. You cannot give credit to an alliance that worked off the coattails of others.

What are you on about at around tick 100 we were about to conquer TROL then FEAR came out of no where and ambused us and they were top 4 while we were just about 12th.We managed to make a NAP withTROl and concentrate on FEAR and was able to trap 2 members of FEAR, which are Handle and Firemanpete. After the killing we were able tp push FEAR to North russia and out of our hive with 20-30 ticks and got them on the boarder of Greenland.

I think you are mistaken for the later war when FEAR backstabbed VND.

Also SEXY did make a mistake and attack VND without planning iam sure the attack was out of anger and reasonable.

But all is good everyone just have fun and stop crying.

Respect goes out to SEXY and VND and BEER :)

Thanks
T.[/quote]

lol trajic ok so you killed 2 guys of FEAR/I..... Big difference from us taking out basically the whole alliance in one move which was pretty sweet. You then took a free pass at the goods without consideration. You really think SEXY would be able to kill them off alone. I don't think so.

What i'm trying to get at is SEXY deserve no praise in regards to FEAR/I. If you think killing 2 guys is a merit then so be it, that's what you think.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Dont blame your team, blame yourself..... As leader you must have seen 3-4 members of your alliance move 11, 8 and 6 tick moves in an area under total control by others. Did you not tell them to return build an op and move in 2 tick jumps till they got to safety or were you not online to see all this happen? I very much doubt that, I'm heading to the adopt-a-noob section on the forums, I'll leave a post directed to SEXY members, I look forward to hearing from you. :D

Trust me, if there is something I can blame myself, I would do it. But I'm not a leader of Sexy, and never been. Better do your homework. And yeah, just ask other members how I was involved, and what I adviced them to do. Ask them how many mails I sent them, and talked about it on AC. But tell me, what would you do when you see it happen, warn them MANY times, but they are already offline? I talked to walls because some were already offline, didn't reply on my mails, or just didn't say anything on ac while I knew they were online. Tell me... what would you do in a situation like this? I love to learn. Adopt this noob.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

From what i've seen, sexy clearly did a lot of the work in the war against fear. BEER killed most of the armies, sure, but sexy worked hard too. It seemed to be mainly them who pushed fear out of greenland. And later on they were attacking actively in russia and took the relic. So saying now they don't deserve any praise sounds a bit ungrateful to me.

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

From the old box...
Quote:
Yeah if M4 is gonna be like this, then there is no use playing. I mean look at all the servers MGH plays. Absolutely no competition cuz half the world is their sub. Wherever went those days when EVERY alliance actually wanted to win? Nowadays its just all about slave colonies, and slave alliances working towards one thing - 1 alliance winning. Pathetic.

Maybe some guy in VND remembers this... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bleaky wrote:
From what i've seen, sexy clearly did a lot of the work in the war against fear. BEER killed most of the armies, sure, but sexy worked hard too. It seemed to be mainly them who pushed fear out of greenland. And later on they were attacking actively in russia and took the relic. So saying now they don't deserve any praise sounds a bit ungrateful to me.

BEER killed the armies, after that SEXY flew in, had a NAP with SAGE and flew straight to the relic that had no armies defending it because all had died to BEER.. So yes, that really does not deserve much praise from me :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
First of all, remember it's just a game. Don't be too upset of what ppl say here. The fact that I think you guys are mediocre because I think you cannot win this in a 1 on 1 battle is just my opinion. You have the right having your own opinion.

Is that you John? :lol: (Pardon me if it isnt)

Oh God. You do think a lot of things dude. But the writing is on the wall. Let me be blunt. Even if it was a 1 vs 1 fight between Sexy and VND, we'd whoop your ass. The end.

Yeah, I'm a thinker. Strange that it still surprises you. And you don't have to be blunt.. Be kind... for a change... like me :lol: Suits you better..

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Beastyboy wrote:
Quote:
Dont blame your team, blame yourself..... As leader you must have seen 3-4 members of your alliance move 11, 8 and 6 tick moves in an area under total control by others. Did you not tell them to return build an op and move in 2 tick jumps till they got to safety or were you not online to see all this happen? I very much doubt that, I'm heading to the adopt-a-noob section on the forums, I'll leave a post directed to SEXY members, I look forward to hearing from you. :D

Trust me, if there is something I can blame myself, I would do it. But I'm not a leader of Sexy, and never been. Better do your homework. And yeah, just ask other members how I was involved, and what I adviced them to do. Ask them how many mails I sent them, and talked about it on AC. But tell me, what would you do when you see it happen, warn them MANY times, but they are already offline? I talked to walls because some were already offline, didn't reply on my mails, or just didn't say anything on ac while I knew they were online. Tell me... what would you do in a situation like this? I love to learn. Adopt this noob.

Ok your not leader, wooopsiee!! You talk like you run the show!! Anyways what would I do? It's pretty simple If you come to champ era and want to compete you create a doc with phone numbers!! Taught that was an obvious one but was I expecting too much? Seems so! anyways you start a war you make sure someone has all contact phone numbers and do what I said above. simple !!!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

bleaky wrote:

Vidar I wonder how you know so much yet i was on the front line when all this was happening? Sharing Intel? secret Skype groups? :shock: If so I wanna be invited. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Ok your not leader, wooopsiee!! You talk like you run the show!! Anyways what would I do? It's pretty simple If you come to champ era and want to compete you create a doc with phone numbers!! Taught that was an obvious one but was I expecting too much? Seems so! anyways you start a war you make sure someone has all contact phone numbers and do what I said above. simple !!!

Thnx for the compliment, but I'm just a humble soldier telling what he feels.
But ok.. we already did that... (ask trajic).. And what should we do if they don't answer the phone, and don't come online too??? Tell me something new.. What should we do?? I love to learn from a pro...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next