It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SEXY vs VND and friends
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ermm signlord, you predicted it would end in 1000, didnt happen :lol:

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

eragona wrote:
SEXY should have waited a bit more ticks before attacking VND relic(greedy?) or aleast look out for their team members squads position. Then a lot of their members that died would have survived. Bad timing on calling war against VND and poor execution. And i saw someone in Broad cast saying VND has 0 relic and sexy has 5... Whats the use of relic if u are dying so quick ?

Very true. That was dumb. Lack of coordination, lack of activity, lack of communication, no plan at all, one noob mistake after another...
I hoped it would had been different, but believed promises to improve which proved to be empty again..
So congrats VND. Sorry we couldn't keep our promise to give you a hard time. Kinda embarassing. Maybe in another era with another team..

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Beastyboy wrote:
eragona wrote:
SEXY should have waited a bit more ticks before attacking VND relic(greedy?) or aleast look out for their team members squads position. Then a lot of their members that died would have survived. Bad timing on calling war against VND and poor execution. And i saw someone in Broad cast saying VND has 0 relic and sexy has 5... Whats the use of relic if u are dying so quick ?

Very true. That was dumb. Lack of coordination, lack of activity, lack of communication, no plan at all, one noob mistake after another...
I hoped it would had been different, but believed promises to improve which proved to be empty again..
So congrats VND. Sorry we couldn't keep our promise to give you a hard time. Kinda embarassing. Maybe in another era with another team..

Thank you for brilliantly demonstrating what happens when you backstab us. I believe the war has been going for about 24 ticks now? And just adding up the BR's in this thread, you have now lost 6 + 32 + 26 + 13 squads, with another 57 trapped that will die in 2 ticks. And then I am not even counting the smaller losses on your side from loose squads on OPs. On top of that you have lost your entire network outside of Asia.

However, presuming you are Maverick, what tires me most is that you call me a liar on skype because I said SEXY attacked first and you claim you did not. Ask Aphony, she is what set this all off. She attacked our relic ETA 17, when we saw that attack we started attacking. Also, when you actually want to hear the facts of what happened and not just call someone a liar, it would help not remove that contact from Skype.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Thank you for brilliantly demonstrating what happens when you backstab us. I believe the war has been going for about 24 ticks now? And just adding up the BR's in this thread, you have now lost 6 + 32 + 26 + 13 squads, with another 57 trapped that will die in 2 ticks. And then I am not even counting the smaller losses on your side from loose squads on OPs. On top of that you have lost your entire network outside of Asia.

Backstabbing is not the right word dude. You sound like a kid. You better call it betrayal if you want to use a popular word. We changed our mind what we agreed. Is that a sin? Part of the game.. just accept it.

Quote:
However, presuming you are Maverick, what tires me most is that you call me a liar on skype because I said SEXY attacked first and you claim you did not. Ask Aphony, she is what set this all off. She attacked our relic ETA 17, when we saw that attack we started attacking. Also, when you actually want to hear the facts of what happened and not just call someone a liar, it would help not remove that contact from Skype.

Yeah, I found out what really happened. So my apologies for calling you a liar. But you didn't respond to my messages in Skype, so I assumed you didn't want to talk about it, and I jumped to my own conclusions. I'm only human..
I cannot add anything else than we did a louzy job. Embarassing... But that's what happens too in a game like this.. Congrats again..
And don't forget to post the br's :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alright, betrayal then.. I don't really care what the word is, the simple truth is that you broke the deal. I'm not mad at you guys for it, it gave us some nice kills and some fun.

Quote:
Yeah, I found out what really happenend. So my apologies for calling you a liar. But you didn't respond to my messages in Skype, so I assumed you didn't want to talk about it, and I jumped to my own conclusions. I'm only human..
I cannot add anything else than we did a louzy job. Embarassing... But that's what happens too in a game like this.. Congrats again..

It was 4 AM when you sent those messages and I had an exam the next morning :lol: But alright, apology accepted.

Perhaps another era will go better for you guys. I know you have some good players, but the war this war was fought (so far) was abysmal indeed.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
Alright, betrayal then.. I don't really care what the word is, the simple truth is that you broke the deal. I'm not mad at you guys for it, it gave us some nice kills and some fun.

Perhaps another era will go better for you guys. I know you have some good players, but the war this war was fought (so far) was abysmal indeed.

This war turned out to be a joke. Our intentions were seriously, but the execution was noobish. There will be next CE's in the future, so maybe we'll meet again. I hope I will be in a team being able to play with more dedication. Gives me so much more fun..

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Ehsas wrote:
VND are good, no doubt about that i think almost everyone's heard of some/most of their members before lol i just came back to BD last month from over 2 years ago still i think i heard of some of them :lol:

SEXY so far have also been good, when they were rank 12 or so, they took on FEAR which was rank 3-5 at that time, and fought really well.

however seeing that SEXY is kinda alone in NA against VND and allies, it's rather impossible even with 24hour activity from every single member to win this, the best they can hope for is avoiding VND allies and kill some VND members while defending hive in NA.

As for the "alleged backstabbs" it's a part of the game get over it, im sure most players ended up on both sides of a backstabb more than once.

Although i have to say, the timings were rather off don't you think? :lol: i mean if SAGE attacked just when CBop damaged VND, and if GML and SEXY also joined in at that moment, it would have been a very different story.

Well that's all in the past now, have fun killing guys, looking forward to bring my team in next CE :D

Cheers

'They took on FEAR' :shock: you got to be kidding me!! Fear ran to Russia under the cover of SAGE, BEER killed fear in a 12 v 8 one swoop kill when SEXY were behind the lines waiting for their opportunity strike. When BEER lacked armor SEXY then charged in. You cannot give credit to an alliance that worked off the coattails of others.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

55 more squads gone.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Beastyboy wrote:
eragona wrote:

Dont blame your team, blame yourself..... As leader you must have seen 3-4 members of your alliance move 11, 8 and 6 tick moves in an area under total control by others. Did you not tell them to return build an op and move in 2 tick jumps till they got to safety or were you not online to see all this happen? I very much doubt that, I'm heading to the adopt-a-noob section on the forums, I'll leave a post directed to SEXY members, I look forward to hearing from you. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
'They took on FEAR' :shock: you got to be kidding me!! Fear ran to Russia under the cover of SAGE, BEER killed fear in a 12 v 8 one swoop kill when SEXY were behind the lines waiting for their opportunity strike. When BEER lacked armor SEXY then charged in. You cannot give credit to an alliance that worked off the coattails of others.

True...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next