It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SEXY vs VND and friends
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
Beastyboy wrote:
First of all, remember it's just a game. Don't be too upset of what ppl say here. The fact that I think you guys are mediocre because I think you cannot win this in a 1 on 1 battle is just my opinion. You have the right having your own opinion.
Maybe its a good idea to send Beer and all your other friends to Asia so they can deal with Sage, Nova, DR and other alliances, so you can concentrate on us...
Don't be too sure you can win this in a 1 on 1 battle... Never underestimate your enemies :) (BD rule nr. 1?) You should know that as an experienced player...

And about my arrogancy... Don't bother. If you know me better, you will know you're wrong. If you still feel offended, take some distance.. There is more in life than BD, and that's clearly more important...

I'm not upset at it, I am baffled at how wrong it all is and how clouded your opinion seems to be.

Either way, I am not underestimating you. We will kill you, many of your members won't even survive the first 24 ticks of the war. The rest can only flee because after that we have a superior squad count, superior exp, superior networks, and superior activity and skill.

Don't forget the superior ego... And there is nothing wrong killing guys not paying attention. I won't defend stupid mistakes or inactivity from my members. It's their own fault. One positive thing comes out of this: I hope they learned from it. And attacking you without a proper plan was another noob mistake.
Looking at the background of most of our players, we are able to give you guys a hard time.. Most of them have proven their skills more than once in the past. Superior activity, skills and strategy can change an expected win, into a surprising loss. I agree, it doesn't look good for now. Time will tell if we can surprise you more than once next days. And if we can't, well than rl was more important than BD, or some may have other reasons.. Big deal. You win an era, you lose an era. Its just a game. Many can testify that I didn't show the activity I'm known for so far. I don't care about that, but with the right motivation that can be changed. Do you play your best era now?
So don't be baffled. If you are, you still don't understand why we are quite relaxed. Winning or losing doesn't matter. If you take this so seriously, than its time to step back for a few months and get grip on reality again. Again, it's just a game..

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beastyboy wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Beastyboy wrote:
First of all, remember it's just a game. Don't be too upset of what ppl say here. The fact that I think you guys are mediocre because I think you cannot win this in a 1 on 1 battle is just my opinion. You have the right having your own opinion.
Maybe its a good idea to send Beer and all your other friends to Asia so they can deal with Sage, Nova, DR and other alliances, so you can concentrate on us...
Don't be too sure you can win this in a 1 on 1 battle... Never underestimate your enemies :) (BD rule nr. 1?) You should know that as an experienced player...

And about my arrogancy... Don't bother. If you know me better, you will know you're wrong. If you still feel offended, take some distance.. There is more in life than BD, and that's clearly more important...

I'm not upset at it, I am baffled at how wrong it all is and how clouded your opinion seems to be.

Either way, I am not underestimating you. We will kill you, many of your members won't even survive the first 24 ticks of the war. The rest can only flee because after that we have a superior squad count, superior exp, superior networks, and superior activity and skill.

Don't forget the superior ego... And there is nothing wrong killing guys not paying attention. I won't defend stupid mistakes or inactivity from my members. It's their own fault. One positive thing comes out of this: I hope they learned from it. And attacking you without a proper plan was another noob mistake.
Looking at the background of most of our players, we are able to give you guys a hard time.. Most of them have proven their skills more than once in the past. Superior activity, skills and strategy can change an expected win, into a surprising loss. I agree, it doesn't look good for now. Time will tell if we can surprise you more than once next days. And if we can't, well than rl was more important than BD, or some may have other reasons.. Big deal. You win an era, you lose an era. Its just a game. Many can testify that I didn't show the activity I'm known for so far. I don't care about that, but with the right motivation that can be changed. Do you play your best era now?
So don't be baffled. If you are, you still don't understand why we are quite relaxed. Winning or losing doesn't matter. If you take this so seriously, than its time to step back for a few months and get grip on reality again. Again, it's just a game..

You keep repeating it is just a game but I never once saw a VND member deny that. It amuses me however that you would break your word over, again, just a game. Shows how much your word means uh?

An ego is bred from success. Stupid mistakes or inactivity from your members in your alliance is, in fact, your fault and responsibility. That's the whole point of being a leader. :)

How about proving their ego wrong by killing some of their units? Pull out your a-game, show what you can do. No excuses - no nonsense. Come on, I am watching you. Scared of the camera? :)

It's a game you choose to play - a war you choose to fight. Don't waste your time as cannon fodder - go down in flames! :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:35 pm 
Major
Major

Beastyboy wrote:
Superior activity, skills and strategy can change an expected win, into a surprising loss.

Is that what happened to you guys? It would seem you are the ones that underestimated your opponent. From my knowledge of VND players I know for a fact that you are doomed, just as I knew for a fact who would win before the CE even started. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

did read anything.. but i knw why it happen.. it had 2 happen.. so instead of complaining just war guys..

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm 
Major
Major

signlord wrote:
did read anything.. but i knw why it happen.. it had 2 happen.. so instead of complaining just war guys..

That is why you should read, no one is complaining.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

This is almost an completely uninteresting topic. It was SEXY's fault for agreeing to hand over relics; already did a good job of making yourselves look incompetent. However, I wouldn't let it change my opinion of them. This game can get boring to the point where I can say I'd rather have my allies backstab me than just sit and win an era uncontested. Though since VND is obviously much more skillful than most nearly everyone left it would probably take multiple backstabs at once to effect the era.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
You keep repeating it is just a game but I never once saw a VND member deny that. It amuses me however that you would break your word over, again, just a game. Shows how much your word means uh?

Yeah, the reason why I repeat myself is because reading the response of VND members makes me feel they take this game too serious. They make a big deal about winning, losing, making noob mistakes, making no mistakes. So what? Is it no fun for you if you see your enemy doesn't give (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) what happens?
Quote:
An ego is bred from success.

That classifies a VND player... Remember that some ppl stay very down to earth, no matter how good they are..

Quote:
Stupid mistakes or inactivity from your members in your alliance is, in fact, your fault and responsibility. That's the whole point of being a leader. :)

Very true... I will never deny that...

Quote:
How about proving their ego wrong by killing some of their units? Pull out your a-game, show what you can do. No excuses - no nonsense. Come on, I am watching you. Scared of the camera? :)

Unfortunately I cannot do it on my own, but who knows what will happen.. And of course your last remark is inappropriate :lol: You know why 8-)

Quote:
It's a game you choose to play - a war you choose to fight. Don't waste your time as cannon fodder - go down in flames! :)

Trust me.. if it's up to me then we're going down with a big bang :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Slinkybd wrote:
This is almost an completely uninteresting topic. It was SEXY's fault for agreeing to hand over relics; already did a good job of making yourselves look incompetent. However, I wouldn't let it change my opinion of them. This game can get boring to the point where I can say I'd rather have my allies backstab me than just sit and win an era uncontested. Though since VND is obviously much more skillful than most nearly everyone left it would probably take multiple backstabs at once to effect the era.

Uhm.. not more skilflul..more active.. And no one stops you from disregarding this topic. In fact, I think I've said enough too..
Have fun guys.. And VND and friends, when you win, you really deserved it.. Congrats :D

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm 
Major
Major

Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Beastyboy wrote:
Superior activity, skills and strategy can change an expected win, into a surprising loss.

Is that what happened to you guys? It would seem you are the ones that underestimated your opponent. From my knowledge of VND players I know for a fact that you are doomed, just as I knew for a fact who would win before the CE even started. ;)

Uhm... no, read this threat again.. Earlier I said: "Never underestimate your enemy", so why should I do it myself giving this advice.
Maybe I overestimated the possibilities of my alliance. It's not about their individual qualities. They proved themselves many times before. It's about what's possible right now. If some of us could play as they played in the past, I'm not so sure we're doomed. This game is not rocket science. With enough activity, a good insight in strategy, proper knowledge of the rules and tricks, and good teamplay it should be possible to give even the strongest opponent a hard time. VND has it all this era, and their many friends made it a lot easier for them to win. Next era another ally will stand up as the best organized ally (with enough friends), and win. And maybe some of my teammates will be in that ally. They are capable of doing great things, and each individual played once, or more than once in winning allies before. So don't talk about each VND player is some super hero. They are just normal guys like you and me, but with more time to spend on this game, maybe some more money, and obvious a great teamspirit.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next