It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1864
I wasn't told to add no homo in there Ilona, so it wasn't in there :)

Well Ilona, from what we know they are handing over. SEXY fought on our side against SAGE, they will hand over their relics when needed. SoLD will hand over, they do not want a war and have said they would hand since the start and we trust them. BEER are dear friends, they don't intend to go for rank 1 so they will hand over as well.

That is not to say the era is over, of course.. I have not yet reached my 100k kills and we don't want to leave unfinished business, so we will fly over to Australia to put our flags on SAGE and allies' colonies and kill their units :) With the help of our dear friends and allies that we sincerely love we should be able to pull it off, despite the fact they'll have built a stronghold there.

And if not we die trying! :lol:

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am
Posts: 267
Location: 1 ETA
Gender: male
Personally, if i was in one of these good alliances and I saw half an opportunity I would take it for the win. whether if I am allied with them or not. Shhhh don't tell anyone. I mean it is a championship era is not.

The problem I'm seeing though is how big this coalition is, so even if I am good enough to compete with VND, how can I compete with VND and the other 3 good enough to win alliances in their coalition. My opportunity may not be viable.

100k kills would be nice stat xD. will what did you have last round we played together?

_________________
This game sucks; you have been fore warned.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 437
Gender: male
I was too busy enjoying my ridiculously high all r4/r5 army, everytime I set a goal I hit it easier than planned. I want to say that if he hits 100k he definitely has me beat, but wouldn't be night and day. had 50k easy, I'd say less than 80k/90k but I may be mistaken.

I have to admit I feel bad when "helping/being a sub", however I'm playing\watching for fun where if I go to bed and say, "sorry gone for a week", it isn't a matter of tethering my laptop to my phone while driving on the highway 90 mph to arrive sooner and plan next alliance's next moves but rather logging in a week later at full resources.

_________________
ex BD Moderator
Leader of Prr alliance, Pens few others,
Member of NAA WaVe MCC ZdG SIMP AI 420 NANC BYZ GP MEOW BDT PS HINI KoTu AI etc.

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1864
Yep Aazaadx.. It's very hard to compete with us at the moment.

And I'm afraid to say I already have you beat anyway Will :lol:

You E1, on AI era.

Image

Me M1, my era.

Image

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 am
Posts: 601
Gender: male
6.4k ops captured ?? :o

_________________
Thank you matt and ilona !! :D :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am
Posts: 267
Location: 1 ETA
Gender: male
Looking forward to you reaching 100k kills. I believe will could have reached that if we werent parked on the relic for all that time at the end of the round, but we will never know.

Again, that stat will be impressive. Good luck

4700+ battles, mostly ops?

_________________
This game sucks; you have been fore warned.


Last edited by aazaadx on Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 am, edited 7 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4747
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
aazaadx wrote:
Looking forward to you reaching 100k kills. I believe will could have reached that if we werent parked on the relic for all that time at the end of the round, but we will never know.

Again, that stat will be impressive. Good luck


Both Will and Milan would have higher kill counts if it was now, as well. As back when they hit 50k, it wasn't soldiers killed. Only units. Now it counts as soldiers. And seeing as how we were fighting vehs all era in AI, that stat is probably around 75k~

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 209
Milanos wrote:
I wasn't told to add no homo in there Ilona, so it wasn't in there :)

Well Ilona, from what we know they are handing over. SEXY fought on our side against SAGE, they will hand over their relics when needed. SoLD will hand over, they do not want a war and have said they would hand since the start and we trust them. BEER are dear friends, they don't intend to go for rank 1 so they will hand over as well.

That is not to say the era is over, of course.. I have not yet reached my 100k kills and we don't want to leave unfinished business, so we will fly over to Australia to put our flags on SAGE and allies' colonies and kill their units :) With the help of our dear friends and allies that we sincerely love we should be able to pull it off, despite the fact they'll have built a stronghold there.

And if not we die trying! :lol:


HaHa has a relic u know lol
don't be so sure that we will be ur tools xD :P

_________________
745 crystals
Highest power:486@tick200,594@the end
Winning Alliances
FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
plot twist: everyone attacked VND, everyone including VND died... NEWS win CE

gg guys

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1864
aazaadx wrote:
Looking forward to you reaching 100k kills. I believe will could have reached that if we werent parked on the relic for all that time at the end of the round, but we will never know.

Again, that stat will be impressive. Good luck

4700+ battles, mostly ops?


Mostly outposts yes, I think. I also got spammed quite regularly, so that adds some extra ones.

Quote:
Both Will and Milan would have higher kill counts if it was now, as well. As back when they hit 50k, it wasn't soldiers killed. Only units. Now it counts as soldiers. And seeing as how we were fighting vehs all era in AI, that stat is probably around 75k~


Yep. We can start setting new records now with the actual numbers of soldiers killed. Love that they fixed that.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl