It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Truth Be Hide.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

After readin all these posts and threads makes me wanna drop a comment too.

What has mostly made me comment is the phrase "we deserve to win".
It is really egoistic to say so, especially when you brought 7 alliances to die for you. This is not earning a win. Numbers still count, regardless of skill. Refering to VND here. But it is also true that VND has good players, plus 2 of the best. Murija and Kent.

Regarding the backstab trashtalk it is really annoying to read how you argue who "backstabbed" who. Both sides should be aware that someone had to attack someone after the relic drops. Who sent at who first is of no importance at all. Just play the game and stop thinking about such thing like "backstab". In this game it is a common thing and plays a crucial part in the gameplay. How come you havent noticed that already.

People used to complain how there is no alliances anymore competing for the win. This championship era was supposed to bring those alliances. But what I see is SAGE and VND only. So actually 2 alliances. Rest of the world is subs, one side supporting SAGE, the other side supporting VND and thats it (and us SoLD who are siding nobody).

After all...this championship era is no different than any other BD era. 1 alliance with 7 active subs winning the round. Only difference is the huge advertising it had which brought plenty of money. I am glad I dont compete in this game anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

eddie2513 wrote:
It is really egoistic to say so, especially when you brought 7 alliances to die for you.

I could not agree with this more. Everybody is here bragging about how awesome they are, but all everybody does is mass subs of pros instead of doing 100% of their fighting themselves.

It would be interesting if some of you NC lot went on an era as a solitary alliance, with NO helpers. I have the utmost respect for anybody who can win an era like that.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Moral of the story... Don't hold grudges what happened 3 eras ago does not matter now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

eddie2513 wrote:

It is really egoistic to say so, especially when you brought 7 alliances to die for you. This is not earning a win. Numbers still count, regardless of skill. Refering to VND here. But it is also true that VND has good players, plus 2 of the best. Murija and Kent.

Regarding the backstab trashtalk it is really annoying to read how you argue who "backstabbed" who. Both sides should be aware that someone had to attack someone after the relic drops. Who sent at who first is of no importance at all. Just play the game and stop thinking about such thing like "backstab". In this game it is a common thing and plays a crucial part in the gameplay. How come you havent noticed that already.

People used to complain how there is no alliances anymore competing for the win. This championship era was supposed to bring those alliances. But what I see is SAGE and VND only. So actually 2 alliances. Rest of the world is subs, one side supporting SAGE, the other side supporting VND and thats it (and us SoLD who are siding nobody).

After all...this championship era is no different than any other BD era. 1 alliance with 7 active subs winning the round. Only difference is the huge advertising it had which brought plenty of money. I am glad I dont compete in this game anymore.

u forgot CBop and GML, though GML is no different from VND or SAGE.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

It would be cool if 2 top teams actually fought one another. I like the idea of groups fighting each other but the mains never seem to be that big of an influence. They are only the ones causing the wars XD

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wat do they say, the old declare wars, it's the young who die on the battlefield

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aister wrote:
wat do they say, the old declare wars, it's the young who die on the battlefield

wow aister that fits this perfectly.

but it's obvious all most of CE are noobs anyways. no matter how much everyone likes to throw out the word pro and what not. you're all noobs. not kidding. just a bunch of scared little noobs pretending to be 'pro' whatever that even means. :!:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

lifenstuff wrote:
aister wrote:

wow aister that fits this perfectly.

but it's obvious all most of CE are noobs anyways. no matter how much everyone likes to throw out the word pro and what not. you're all noobs. not kidding. just a bunch of scared little noobs pretending to be 'pro' whatever that even means. :!:

well it's their way of playing the game, we can't really say anything about it, can we? As long as they don't cheat, that is...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm 
Private
Private

eddie2513 wrote:

edi edi edi
Lol u being the leader of sold saying this ? remember how many subs u guys get when u go for a win ?
And u think any team can win such a round without a sub ?
with soo much of backstabbing going on there is no way that can happen...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

Greeny is noob, VND is noob, Beer is noob, Sage is noob, Everyone in noob...lol

Why so much tears abt backstabbing? u knw what backstabbing wins the game :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next