It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop, ICG, & TLA vs CHAM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Steve and Pedro got caught in a spy trap. :(

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:51 am 
Captain
Captain

Tra3 wrote:
Botelharareborn wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:
Well, now BEER, HINI and who knows who else have joined the war on CHAM's side. The pincer is tightening, unfortunately.

Dont try to blame someone.. we dont have any interest in fighting you

its is CHAMvs TLA and CBop now
we killed 200 tanks yesterday, i ensure you that more are coming

game on,

it seems some of CBop players are getting a little tired of constants attacks..
dont worry , those attacks will continue 24/7

regards,
Andre

Clearly have never been in a major war.

What was that about BEER you not accepting help or something :P Silly people. The more the merrier :P

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
Tom wrote:
Faye was caught by an early tick roll. We don't see it as a particularly difficult roadblock, and eagerly anticipate BEER's inevitable involvement in this war. CBop has proven time and again to be unshakeable when defending.

Hate to disagree but while defending against VND CBop lost all units, got conquered, and nuked repeatedly, and then dropped to rank 44. I'd say that's quite.. Shaken :lol:

That is not to say you didn't get back up well, because you did. Lovely to see that.

We lost our units deliberately to harm VND's rank. We knew exactly what we were doing, and the majority of CBop has remained unconquered all round. We weren't shaken at all, it was all planned. As we've displayed, rank doesn't mean a thing this early in the era. So no, I wouldn't say we were shaken at all, otherwise we wouldn't have fended off HU with such ease, ne?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sure you lost the units deliberately.. That part I can believe. The part I don't believe was deliberate was losing a war early round and losing that many units early round.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Tom wrote:
otherwise we wouldn't have fended off HU with such ease, ne?

Tom wrote:
ne?

Tom wrote:
ne?

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Milanos wrote:
Sure you lost the units deliberately.. That part I can believe. The part I don't believe was deliberate was losing a war early round and losing that many units early round.

We moved all of the units to the colony you attacked knowing full well what you had and what we had. I'm not sure how we could have done that accidentally. I also don't see how you think we were somehow unaware of the repercussions.

I don't think we lost the war at all. We smashed HU straight afterwards, and I don't think they'll ever be recovering.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 am 
Private
Private

Tom wrote:
Milanos wrote:

We moved all of the units to the colony you attacked knowing full well what you had and what we had. I'm not sure how we could have done that accidentally. I also don't see how you think we were somehow unaware of the repercussions.

I don't think we lost the war at all. We smashed HU straight afterwards, and I don't think they'll ever be recovering.

well HU is no more :( and u guys did an awesome job killing them :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Tom wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Like I said, you lost the units deliberately. And even there not completely, considering the nuke that damaged about 60-70 squads was supposed to be ioned (by Kenny, I heard).

Either way, the part I do not believe was deliberate was losing the war. You can't honestly say that when this round started you planned to lose all your units by tick 220, have had a lot of nukes on your head and have to start all over. You started over very well, but you can't really call that planned :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm 
News Team
News Team

Milanos wrote:
Tom wrote:
Milanos wrote:

Like I said, you lost the units deliberately. And even there not completely, considering the nuke that damaged about 60-70 squads was supposed to be ioned (by Kenny, I heard).

Either way, the part I do not believe was deliberate was losing the war. You can't honestly say that when this round started you planned to lose all your units by tick 220, have had a lot of nukes on your head and have to start all over. You started over very well, but you can't really call that planned :lol:

Milanos wrote:
Either way, the part I do not believe was deliberate was losing the war.

Where in this do you see the loss? We gained an era-friendly ally (though you guys don't like to act like it.), and we killed the target who first started the war in the first place. Post-HU CBop held the most res ops it has all game, and if we consider the positioning CBop would be in due to HU being alive, the res ops would be less, and we may have had a slightly larger inf army.

I've yet to meet a man more annoying than Kane on the forums, but you may just take the cake. Now shut up and go focus on your war with SAGE, if you're not careful all this piss you've spread over this topic will go to waste.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

Stuff is going down! Is this war still on-going?

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next