It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters in CE (Must read if u want 2 know truth behind CE)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Here's one (of many) reasons an admin can encounter for somebody who looks like a farm colony:

The conquered/spamming player has been offered a deal by the conqueror that if they help them out, they will be liberated.

^This is not farming. This could easily be the case.

Players think they can see the entire picture, but they can't, and sometimes, for privacy reasons, an admin can't explain exactly what's going on (admins can't go telling players about other player's diplomatic deals, now can they?)

I just had to explain this to my own team last night as they were foaming at the mouth over a similar case.

Food for thought.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 am 
Captain
Captain

@Tom - In this particular case there was no such deals.. All 3 of WDW members were conquered by 1 guy for long time. And when he was attacked 1 of WDW attacked me.. Which I consider cheating..
Now I dunno why some ppl r still saying it is not clear.. it is as clear as the blue sky.. Anyway whatever..

Food for thought...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

LegendofthePast wrote:
signlord wrote:
This CE is nothing but just like any other server but with more cheaters. Random people (friends) make tons of ops for top alliances. It is about how many friends you can buy and how deep is your pocket. Where is the skill and strategy in this?
Now I know all the mods would be criticizing this post and admins would come and claim the innocence. But after so many years in bd I'm fed up with this cheating and cheaters..

Here is just one example of what happened a few ticks back in CE (n why I'm quitting bd for good now) -

BME is a team of mods and the leader is an admin.. Now I don't have any problem with that. As far as they play fair why they shouldn't be allowed to play. Now again this revelation might have shocked a few but like I said I never had problem with it. We had a great war and we had fun.
So with the combined effort of PAIN and our ally DR we successfully killed BME and reached their hive to take our rewards..
I went after this guy Dobby and he msg me that I'll never get those xtals. I was like fine ppl send those msgs all the time when attacked. And also my squads were ioned so I decided to turn back and attack next tick. But due to my busy schedule I couldn't check for a few hours. And that's when the cheating happened.
Dobby asked his 'friend' 'Toky' to attack my op with tanks as I had inf n he too had inf.. So when I got back I saw my 11 squads dead. First I thought ok BME caught me but it wasn't them. It was Toky from another alliance called 'WDW' and guess what all members of WDW are conquered by Dobby.
So isn't it obvious those colonies were built for him by frens (or maybe his multies). He has conquered them all. And his conquer decides to attack his attacker with 300 tanks.

This is blatant cheating and if admins (both Seth and Ilona) doesn't look after it I suggest you all to stop wasting your money. It's not that I'm mad because of losing units but it is the sad part of cheating by a team of mods and admin which shocked me. If you look at PAIN hive we've 2 subs. It's not that I didn't make any friends in this game after 5-6 years. I've more than 100 bd contacts in skype.. Half of them can be called friends. I could asked tons of them to come and make colony for me. But in my entire bd career I have never done such thing. yet how easily how those who do such things are let off without any justice.

So I've kept my point and if u check e6 u'll know all my claims are true. Now come mods and give ur backing to bd by making silly excuses. Whatever I'm done with this game forever until something is done in this matter asap.

I do not believe you have enough evidence to support your theory as much as I would want it to be true. I think you should have investigated further with the admins before posting this thread.

Or any evidence at all....?

@signlord : And since when can mods not play rounds? We have no ingame control.....or powers - We've been playing rounds since the OC....after all we were PLAYERS first.

Mods don't just drop out of the skype.....

It's players that BECOME mods.

However, as it has been said here already, if you feel that someone is cheating, message the ingame admin.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am 
Captain
Captain

@elric... u r too early..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

if it looks like a duck, walk like a duck and sounds like a duck then it might be a cat dressed like a duck, but i would still guess that it is simply a duck...

the colony is no doubt a friend playing for this Dobby. not sure if it should be considered cheating, imo BD took this definition way too far recently, i think that some cases should be legit, but as long as BD wrongly considers it cheating, then it is cheating 99.99%

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 am 
Captain
Captain

signlord wrote:
@Tom - In this particular case there was no such deals.. All 3 of WDW members were conquered by 1 guy for long time. And when he was attacked 1 of WDW attacked me.. Which I consider cheating..
Now I dunno why some ppl r still saying it is not clear.. it is as clear as the blue sky.. Anyway whatever..

Food for thought...

Pain, I thought you came to CE to just watch and have fun? What Tom said is completely plausible and you have no proof besides assumptions to back it up. Admins have banned plenty players this round. There good works are never acknowledged though.

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:06 am 
Captain
Captain

signlord wrote:
This CE is nothing but just like any other server but with more cheaters. Random people (friends) make tons of ops for top alliances. It is about how many friends you can buy and how deep is your pocket. Where is the skill and strategy in this?
Now I know all the mods would be criticizing this post and admins would come and claim the innocence. But after so many years in bd I'm fed up with this cheating and cheaters..

Here is just one example of what happened a few ticks back in CE (n why I'm quitting bd for good now) -

BME is a team of mods and the leader is an admin.. Now I don't have any problem with that. As far as they play fair why they shouldn't be allowed to play. Now again this revelation might have shocked a few but like I said I never had problem with it. We had a great war and we had fun.
So with the combined effort of PAIN and our ally DR we successfully killed BME and reached their hive to take our rewards..
I went after this guy Dobby and he msg me that I'll never get those xtals. I was like fine ppl send those msgs all the time when attacked. And also my squads were ioned so I decided to turn back and attack next tick. But due to my busy schedule I couldn't check for a few hours. And that's when the cheating happened.
Dobby asked his 'friend' 'Toky' to attack my op with tanks as I had inf n he too had inf.. So when I got back I saw my 11 squads dead. First I thought ok BME caught me but it wasn't them. It was Toky from another alliance called 'WDW' and guess what all members of WDW are conquered by Dobby.
So isn't it obvious those colonies were built for him by frens (or maybe his multies). He has conquered them all. And his conquer decides to attack his attacker with 300 tanks.

This is blatant cheating and if admins (both Seth and Ilona) doesn't look after it I suggest you all to stop wasting your money. It's not that I'm mad because of losing units but it is the sad part of cheating by a team of mods and admin which shocked me. If you look at PAIN hive we've 2 subs. It's not that I didn't make any friends in this game after 5-6 years. I've more than 100 bd contacts in skype.. Half of them can be called friends. I could asked tons of them to come and make colony for me. But in my entire bd career I have never done such thing. yet how easily how those who do such things are let off without any justice.

So I've kept my point and if u check e6 u'll know all my claims are true. Now come mods and give ur backing to bd by making silly excuses. Whatever I'm done with this game forever until something is done in this matter asap.

guys,, Stop war at FORUMS

But I have some thing At which I want Comments of all///...
But keep in mind,, for coments only as it is some related to this Topic,,,...
c this :)

its actually sent by Ilona, but I took print now,, Senior members will know y there is SETH avatar ( bcz now Seth is online on e6)

Hope u guys get what I wana ask in Comments :) just comments Dont take it personal Ilona

I dont gona Banned :) if i got ,, that ll bcz u ll hate me cz of this...
and I didnt shared an account even ;) ;) and I m loving playing on e6

Never mind :) its just for info

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 am 
Private
Private

Ilona and Seth both admin E6. Because of it being the championship era, Ilona and Seth both do it, as they are in different time zones and can watch it better. I see nothing wrong with that...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

actually, I can't even remember if I wrote it or Seth. I sometimes forget to change the avatar to my own and also we both forget often to sign messages :lol:

Its new to us as well that we have 2 admins in charge and I believe that quite a lot players got 2 messages from 2 admins about the same topic at the same time...

Besides that, I can't see whats wrong with it.

We are very aware that this is a champion era and we don't give out bans without a strong evidence. We watch.
When we see something or it came to our attention, we try to see the reason behind it before we 'ruin' an era for a player.
Of course there are always clear cases and when a player has built and conquered 20 multis around them, I won't waste my time asking him for a reason why he did.

But thats not common.
On e6 is an incredible amount of veterans. They know what they do and why they do it. If there is a reason that I expect cheating, farming, whatever - I'll try to understand and if necessary even ask, before I go ahead and ban them.

But believe me, you can't fool me that easy with a made up reason - I know the game as well 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ilona wrote:
actually, I can't even remember if I wrote it or Seth. I sometimes forget to change the avatar to my own and also we both forget often to sign messages :lol:

Its new to us as well that we have 2 admins in charge and I believe that quite a lot players got 2 messages from 2 admins about the same topic at the same time...

Besides that, I can't see whats wrong with it.

We are very aware that this is a champion era and we don't give out bans without a strong evidence. We watch.
When we see something or it came to our attention, we try to see the reason behind it before we 'ruin' an era for a player.
Of course there are always clear cases and when a player has built and conquered 20 multis around them, I won't waste my time asking him for a reason why he did.

But thats not common.
On e6 is an incredible amount of veterans. They know what they do and why they do it. If there is a reason that I expect cheating, farming, whatever - I'll try to understand and if necessary even ask, before I go ahead and ban them.

But believe me, you can't fool me that easy with a made up reason - I know the game as well 8-)

:mrgreen:

happy to c instant reply :)

But you missed Point :)
I was going to find coments for the sake of Comments on my Post lol
I wanted to ask the reason behind that message lol and you changed the whole purpose of my post lol :)
can you please tell all, If you messaged that, then what was reason behind it? ( just for clarification and satisfaction of all these Peoples who are blaming all admins specially.... that they are helping, players) :) :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next