It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Admins deciding who wins CE...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the players in BD are TacTic Soft staff, placed colonies to drain boosters funds...

I wouldn't trust any of them, Michael is there boss and if he is playing then Im sure there is some kind of fraud happening... were he gets free reds to boost... kind of dum buying reds form your own company... or had some advantage over all of us... also very unfair he plays as he would have master controls...

sadly if it isn't the pathetic people asking us to fight there wars... its admin picking on us... but I do think Admin is doing an awesome job... they must be even more stressed then us... PLEASE THIS IS NO DISRESPECT to ADMIN...

EVEN the newspaper is byest, SAGE is made out to be crap even dou were rank 1... its made out SAGE has not done thing to deserve it, and there hero VND should be rank 1...

UMANG is joining sub... he was meant to make one but someone else made one... then we had 2 sub leader with no players...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 am 
Captain
Captain

Michael is also playing?? :o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Platinum69 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the players in BD are TacTic Soft staff, placed colonies to drain boosters funds...

I wouldn't trust any of them, Michael is there boss and if he is playing then Im sure there is some kind of fraud happening... were he gets free reds to boost... kind of dum buying reds form your own company... or had some advantage over all of us... also very unfair he plays as he would have master controls...

sadly if it isn't the pathetic people asking us to fight there wars... its admin picking on us... but I do think Admin is doing an awesome job... they must be even more stressed then us... PLEASE THIS IS NO DISRESPECT to ADMIN...

EVEN the newspaper is byest, SAGE is made out to be crap even dou were rank 1... its made out SAGE has not done thing to deserve it, and there hero VND should be rank 1...

UMANG is joining sub... he was meant to make one but someone else made one... then we had 2 sub leader with no players...

VND only seems to be a better alliance in the newspaper b/c they have had more coverage. SAGE doesnt speak as much and hasnt been involved in a major war yet.

Just b/c staff members play the game only has 1 way for people to get tokens you buy them. If they took that away even for a second any one could get free reds.

I think a majority of colonies placed are by people who just never take the time to play the game. They notice its a RTS game and they lose interest quickly. BD is a big time commitment.

Im glad you aren't fully blaming admins for anything and don't mean any disrespect b/c this is by far the most involved I've seen the community and admins come together to make a round as a whole as good as possible

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Platinum69 wrote:

Heh you do realize, that I myself am placed near you, and ally of yours leader of Ez?

Plus the news is based on active wars at this time, if I recall SAGE was staying out of most major wars until just fairly recently?

I understand you are upset , but why would you resort to unfair bias, at the exact same time complaining about it?

Karl come talk to me on skype

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 am 
Captain
Captain

If what Karl is saying is true it is really bad :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 am 
Major
Major

signlord wrote:
If what Karl is saying is true it is really bad :shock:

Why would you perpetuate it with a comment like that?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

signlord wrote:

Leader of LoVe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

not the Michael Rosen who created this game

and the things SAGE has done this era

attacked PaS
got first
attacked LAZY
spammed several CBop res OP, but recalled
got several OPs spammed by VND, but recalled

tell me if I missed anything, or anything I haven't put on the report

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

pbleebait wrote:
signlord wrote:

Leader of LoVe

lol not that Michael..

Korupt wrote:
Why would you perpetuate it with a comment like that?

Well I haven't heard any justifications from BD team either.. I knw SAGE is mad and saying all these stuffs.. But just wondering why they r so mad.. :?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

idk why u have that impression that admins is helping the game, sure there are admins playing the era, but they have no access to admins control except Ilona and Seth (according to Ilona).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next