It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams You See In The End.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Slinkybd wrote:
NEWS will prevail :) as for VND and all other top alliances they cant handle the truth!

i can handle the the truth, lol the fact comes down to it. Why give other teams reds and play for you. Are they really going to be active and sit around? which means VND has a lot of subs here more than most and just gave reds to them so they would be in the top.. but hey my team makes it own money and my subs boost with there money,cuz they want to and its the love for the game.. not saying others don't, but when you say HU LoVe TFM and BEER are a sub of VND they will say no, why cuz they want to believe it.. iknew there would be this before the era.. but that is why im with sage.. its all about the numbers game right now.. but CBop made the numbers game fail why? cuz of how they play over all.. but lets see whos a live in the next 500 ticks:)

may the best win.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm pretty sure CBop will make it to the end :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

eragona wrote:
vishesh1999 wrote:
if vnd keeps *buying alliances* then sure noone could beat them,
if they stop that im sure they could never win ppl wouldnt let them, nor would sage, , vnd subs (hu.love,beer,etc)

Ehsas wrote:
It's preety obvious about what will happen.

VND buying the American alliances, and HU being their slaves are the #1 contender.

VND's hired thugs are now pushing down towards AA, they think it's over for GML, but not by a long shot, the hard part is when they enter AA and get trapped and killed like bugs.

and SAGE/I/SoLD are allied, so even if VND and their hired thugs manage to beat GML, they wont get the era easily.

So basically prediction is SAGE+allies vs VND+allies in the end

Oh yea we will just switch sides for money huh. /facepalm

We are not new to BD either and have been playing for long. We were ready to support VND before era start and at that time there was no token offers or anything and we never asked.
So Stop that BS crap about us being hired for money (maybe some of u can be bought, but not us). Its true that andrei helped us with some tokens for start. That doesnt mean we are doing it for reds . We are here to have fun and we support VND coz we have very good friends in VND that have been playing with us and have played along side for long time. Win or loose we will be with our allies.

Some of us can be bought?? oh please it's sad to see it that you're a hired thug, a slave who was bought by VND and you dont accept it lol.

And none of us can be bought with money, we have plenty ourselves, just because you're bought, dosent mean we all are xD

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Slinkybd wrote:
NEWS will prevail :) as for VND and all other top alliances they cant handle the truth!

i can handle the the truth, lol the fact comes down to it. Why give other teams reds and play for you. Are they really going to be active and sit around? which means VND has a lot of subs here more than most and just gave reds to them so they would be in the top.. but hey my team makes it own money and my subs boost with there money,cuz they want to and its the love for the game.. not saying others don't, but when you say HU LoVe TFM and BEER are a sub of VND they will say no, why cuz they want to believe it.. iknew there would be this before the era.. but that is why im with sage.. its all about the numbers game right now.. but CBop made the numbers game fail why? cuz of how they play over all.. but lets see whos a live in the next 500 ticks:)

may the best win.

Awhh shucks :oops: :oops: Thanks for the kind words Greeny!

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Well, i think this topic has been derailed sufficiently enough.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:37 am 
Captain
Captain

I know I know.. Definitely not HU :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ehsas wrote:

Some of us can be bought?? oh please it's sad to see it that you're a hired thug, a slave who was bought by VND and you dont accept it lol.

And none of us can be bought with money, we have plenty ourselves, just because you're bought, dosent mean we all are xD

For how many years u try to make a stray dogs tail straight, it will always be bent. Likewise Some people never understands the meaning of friends and helping each other.

U can say all you want, there are many who thinks it different way. For me that all i care. I dont wish to make some idiot right. And buying reds doesnt mean skill and activity.Even ur alliance leader had asked me to join his side, if i havnt joined the alliance i am in.. i would have joined his side,even if it was meant to support as i wasnt sure if i will be able to be active on e6 at that time.
And using words like hired thugs and slave , just make u look bad.. no other use
Have fun almighty galaxy world lord :lol:

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm 
Private
Private

I'm going to say this once, and not going to say it again. Stop the flaming in this thread. Members have reported this thread to the moderators, and I DO NOT want to see it reported again. Be respectful of each other. A little trash talk isn't bad, but when it gets out of control and people start reporting it and can actually be offended by it, is when we need to put our foot down.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
I'm going to say this once, and not going to say it again. Stop the flaming in this thread. Members have reported this thread to the moderators, and I DO NOT want to see it reported again. Be respectful of each other.

Why do you want to stop the fun?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm 
Private
Private

donny123 wrote:
apollo wrote:
I'm going to say this once, and not going to say it again. Stop the flaming in this thread. Members have reported this thread to the moderators, and I DO NOT want to see it reported again. Be respectful of each other.

Why do you want to stop the fun?

This is a forum, where people gather and talk. A little bit of smack-talk is fine, it's just that people can legitimately offended. That's too much.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next