It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams You See In The End.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'd just like to say, being in VND.. Yes, Andrei spent a lot on tokens and yes, he has given tokens to other alliances. However, those alliances aligned with us first, and only AFTER we had established we could trust them were some given reds to help them grow early on.

You can give all the reds in the world to someone, but if they want to backstab you, they will use the reds to backstab you. It's all about trust. We know many players from these other alliances personally and that makes it very easy to coordinate. They do not suicide for us, they do not give their OPs to us, they are not controlled by us. Every alliance aligned with us has their own free will, many of them are awesome alliances by themselves who have won several eras and would have a shot at winning this round. So I guess what I am trying to say is all this talk about how we have bought other alliances is really a moot point. Some were given reds because we trusted them and they aligned with us, not given reds so that they would align with us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

bleh the team u'll see in the end is NEWS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

What Milan said.

Most of them play with us in our regular teams. We've won several eras together and we've helped each other for a long time.

The are allied because they are friends, not because of reds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@VND: Whether you bought them or not, bringing so many of the active top players together to form one huge empire just stinks. And I doubt you'd have so many allies here without your sponsor. Those players in HU, LOVE, BEER and so on are wussies who didn't dare to play independently and simply team up with the strongest alliance around :P My respect goes to all the alliances who put up a fight against you, cause I couldn't be bothered. I surely don't claim to be any better than those wussies :lol:

@topic: I guess it's obvious who I expect to be the winners at tick 1k...

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aister wrote:
bleh the team u'll see in the end is NEWS

Not really aister as you will get deleted before havoc :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bleaky wrote:
@VND: Whether you bought them or not, bringing so many of the active top players together to form one huge empire just stinks. And I doubt you'd have so many allies here without your sponsor. Those players in HU, LOVE, BEER and so on are wussies who didn't dare to play independently and simply team up with the strongest alliance around :P My respect goes to all the alliances who put up a fight against you, cause I couldn't be bothered. I surely don't claim to be any better than those wussies :lol:

Hey, not saying I like it. I would rather have come here with one strong brother alliance/sub and just fight all era without so many allies. But I was overruled, sadly :p

But yes, I do respect all those that dare to fight it, for sure. Because I know how hard it is to decide to start fighting an empire.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am 
Captain
Captain

Riyan

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ just can Clap
hahahahaha :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
@VND: Whether you bought them or not, bringing so many of the active top players together to form one huge empire just stinks. And I doubt you'd have so many allies here without your sponsor. Those players in HU, LOVE, BEER and so on are wussies who didn't dare to play independently and simply team up with the strongest alliance around My respect goes to all the alliances who put up a fight against you, cause I couldn't be bothered. I surely don't claim to be any better than those wussies

Its not like others dont have subs or Allies. We asked our friends to build because we knew there were gonna be alliances with lots of allies. Certainly we dont have the number advantage of certain others.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am 
Captain
Captain

NEWS will prevail :) as for VND and all other top alliances they cant handle the truth!

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next