It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams You See In The End.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, yea, at this rate that is true. VND is allying everyone and slowly taking out the competition one by one. And to top it off, they have strong brother alliances that aren't competing with them. LOST, LoL, LiKe, BEER, TROL, IND, TFM, HU, etc. They are taking out one of the biggest threats right now, GML and no one is challenging them. If they take out GML, they will take the time to recover and then the whole team will move in on SAGE or FEAR (now I). And if GML falls, that means VND controls most of Africa, Europe, South America and Antartica. North America is under their allies control, so they have no worries there. They are entering Asia/Russia and India. GML is outnumbered even with all their subs. And if they fall, the only small chance left for this world would be SAGE and allies and FEAR and subs to rise up and challenge them. I'm REALLY surprised the alliances on this map aren't jumping at taking advantage of the chaos when they know such a huge coalition exists. A team LARGER than GML exists and people are waiting for GML to fall. Cheers to VND for their smart diplomacy. Maybe the other big dogs are hoping GML will will injury this coalition enough for them to sneak in and take them out when they're weak, but I still find it EXTREMELY naive that all these large alliance KNOW how big this coalition is and aren't moving in to try to reestablish balance in the power struggle that is the top alliance. Maybe being scarred they'll fall too, but in all honesty, I think they ONLY way this world will prolong longer is if the all the large alliance team up against VND and allies. They're coalition is so huge and expansive, I doubt any one faction can handle them. And I don't think anyone realized until GML started war that this coalition even existed. BEER, LOST and LoL seemed to be their own independent alliances fighting for 1st.

Nothing against VND, not trying to be "against" you guys. But this is my honest insight on how this world is moving and my goal for joining the CE has always been to try prolonging the era by attempting to maintain balance in the world. And as I see it, VND has a MASSIVE advantage over everyone right now. The only solution I see; everyone gang up on this massive enemy. Maybe SAGE could pull through against VND and allies by themselves, but if GML falls, I see this VND alliance gaining access to attack on 2 fronts against them. South from Antartica, invading into Aussie and through Asia/Russia. And it's never good to be attacked on multiple fronts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wolf, what you say sounds right ,but you never know what might happen :P teams that are not so big now will riase ,never underestimate any team this era.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

malicewolf wrote:
Well, yea, at this rate that is true. VND is allying everyone and slowly taking out the competition one by one. And to top it off, they have strong brother alliances that aren't competing with them. LOST, LoL, LiKe, BEER, TROL, IND, TFM, HU, etc. They are taking out one of the biggest threats right now, GML and no one is challenging them. If they take out GML, they will take the time to recover and then the whole team will move in on SAGE or FEAR (now I). And if GML falls, that means VND controls most of Africa, Europe, South America and Antartica. North America is under their allies control, so they have no worries there. They are entering Asia/Russia and India. GML is outnumbered even with all their subs. And if they fall, the only small chance left for this world would be SAGE and allies and FEAR and subs to rise up and challenge them. I'm REALLY surprised the alliances on this map aren't jumping at taking advantage of the chaos when they know such a huge coalition exists. A team LARGER than GML exists and people are waiting for GML to fall. Cheers to VND for their smart diplomacy. Maybe the other big dogs are hoping GML will will injury this coalition enough for them to sneak in and take them out when they're weak, but I still find it EXTREMELY naive that all these large alliance KNOW how big this coalition is and aren't moving in to try to reestablish balance in the power struggle that is the top alliance. Maybe being scarred they'll fall too, but in all honesty, I think they ONLY way this world will prolong longer is if the all the large alliance team up against VND and allies. They're coalition is so huge and expansive, I doubt any one faction can handle them. And I don't think anyone realized until GML started war that this coalition even existed. BEER, LOST and LoL seemed to be their own independent alliances fighting for 1st.

Nothing against VND, not trying to be "against" you guys. But this is my honest insight on how this world is moving and my goal for joining the CE has always been to try prolonging the era by attempting to maintain balance in the world. And as I see it, VND has a MASSIVE advantage over everyone right now. The only solution I see; everyone gang up on this massive enemy. Maybe SAGE could pull through against VND and allies by themselves, but if GML falls, I see this VND alliance gaining access to attack on 2 fronts against them. South from Antartica, invading into Aussie and through Asia/Russia. And it's never good to be attacked on multiple fronts.

all in time will come, no worrys if someone like sage or my team falls we will boost it back up in no time.. thats the love we have for this game.. VND has soo many people working for them its not even funny.. theres a lot of talk that does not get out around the forums.. you will just have too see it in game play..

as again idk why people think im here for the win Lulz im here for the fact that im here.. nothing more.. if i die im dieing taking someone with me.. but will come back in the end.. "REDS *_*"

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We are here for fun and dont give me that bull mate your here to win no one in the right mind would boost like you guys did to watch.

Shame you have to lie about the fact.

Thanks
T.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

trajic1 wrote:
We are here for fun and dont give me that bull mate your here to win no one in the right mind would boost like you guys did to watch.

Thanks
T.

1. Why would i need to lie?

2. we have the money to boost like we do.

3. the fact you don't know my team they would boost just for 2nd, if they wanted too, coming in 1st on earth 6 only means a little but being here.. showing that you came and the fun of it, thats what matters to my self.

but sure say what you want, "mate".

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
trajic1 wrote:

Thanks
T.

3. the fact you don't know my team they would boost just for 2nd, if they wanted too, coming in 1st on earth 6 only means a little but being here.. showing that you came and the fun of it, thats what matters to my self.

As i said you wont take us down as easy as you think you will. you underestimated us once already...you will see.. iam here for fun no tokens needed :) idc if i end rank 1000 as long as whoever takes me there comes with me.You know i have done it to you before in m3...ENJOY!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

trajic1 wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
trajic1 wrote:

Thanks
T.

As i said you wont take us down as easy as you think you will. you underestimated us once already...you will see.. iam here for fun no tokens needed :) idc if i end rank 1000 as long as whoever takes me there comes with me.You know i have done it to you before in m3...ENJOY!

never underestimated you lol? don't put words in people mouths now.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Oh, I'm sure there is plenty of talk going on outside of the forums. That is how I get most of my information as well. I'm simply stating what I know thus far and how it is. If things remain as is, VND will have an enormous monopoly on CE and it'll be hard for anyone to tip the scale back to normal. There is a landslide effect here. The further the scale tips, the more weight it takes to realign.

I'm just saying it's surprising to me that the other larger alliances have allowed the scale to tip this far into VND's favor so far. There is still time for someone to come in and force VND to fall back, but at this point, GML is hurting and the scale is beginning to tip very quickly. Though, I am fairly positive GML will be able to hold Antartica pretty well, it is still one of the easier coasts to invade (but still not easy).

And yes, it is very true that someone under the radar could pop up as the black horse in this race, but it's going to take more than one or two black horses if things don't change soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well Malice, i've made most of your conclusions myself before. I completely agree - But unfortunately I doubt much will change.

VND consists of a very skilled team with a lot of allies and skilled diplomats. They have friends everywhere, including in some of their opponents (SAGE, SoLD, GML) and are capable of getting almost everyone to lay off when needed. As much as I would like to say I find the outcome of the GML/VND war to be very exciting and as much respect as I have for GML, they have been boxed in completely from the start.

I've said so at tick 2 I say so now, VND will easily win the era unless everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. But the fact pretty much everyone chose to lay off them even when they were at their absolute weakest - tells me that is not going to happen. Very well played, but a shame for the excitement.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I can agree with that, though I don't think it's over yet. I think everyone just made things hard for themselves. And I have friends in a good amount of the large alliances as well. Even with that being the case, I have messaged them and told them I will help where I can, but if they become too strong, I will fight them. I just wish everyone else could just let friendships lay aside and play the game to the best of their strategic ability. Just because you are friends does not mean you cannot fight them. It's a shame that people have this skewed view that if they fight their friend, their friendship will be over. If that's the case, I don't care about that friendship. And if that isn't the case, then it's usually due to fear of one another. Wish people would challenge themselves more.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next