It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teams You See In The End.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
I can agree with that, though I don't think it's over yet. I think everyone just made things hard for themselves. And I have friends in a good amount of the large alliances as well. Even with that being the case, I have messaged them and told them I will help where I can, but if they become too strong, I will fight them. I just wish everyone else could just let friendships lay aside and play the game to the best of their strategic ability. Just because you are friends does not mean you cannot fight them. It's a shame that people have this skewed view that if they fight their friend, their friendship will be over. If that's the case, I don't care about that friendship. And if that isn't the case, then it's usually due to fear of one another. Wish people would challenge themselves more.

The deal is because of the massive rise in backstabbing and the likes, friends throughout multiple era's have become very valuable. There's a surprising amount of players now who consider a war with friends the same as the breaking of friendship... Got kind of out of hand I fear.

In the end, in my opinion, as a leader you owe your loyalty to your alliance first, above anyone else. You have their trust and they spent their valuable time and in a lot of cases money for you. Making decisions based on emotion when people count on you to give them the best possible chance of winning the era is in my opinion nothing short of betraying their trust.

Of course, there's some things that transcend multiple era's, such as honor and reputation. But there's no loss of honor and reputation in fighting a friend - that's part of the game, it's a point of the game. Would you tell your friend he's not welcome in your house if he beats you in risk? of course not. Why would BD be any different? It's just entertainment.

Wish people would think straight and play this game for the win again, would make the era much more interesting.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GML never lose as they play the numbers game (with subs and allies), yes they lost 100+ squads but they learnt from mistake, will rebuild and carry on with the war.
Its going to be a long war, I can see VND and allies are pushing in hard now but GML will bring in new allies to slow down the enemy.
The only way I see VND + allies winning against GML, is if GML just quit and become inactive which I think will happen as the war continues, the longer it takes the more stressed and exhausted they become and may find it boring eventually.
All I know is that this war won't end after 1/3 of alliance army dies. VND + allies are moving south quicker than before but will find themselves in a dangerous position. Its going to be a long war if GML don't give up.

I don't see SoLD winning this, they seem to be playing to support another team (maybe SAGE).

SAGE don't look to me like they'll win, unless they betray.

Fear (now known as I) won't last long, I believe they are just like HU, boost boost boost with no coordination or skill, but unlike HU I think Fear will die soon.

SEXY doing good against Fear, but dont look like competitors for top 3.

HU seem to be playing for rank 2-3 now.

....Anything could happen, let the best team win. I think greendays team will be dead or kicked out of greenland by tick 1000 if not then maybe by tick 500 :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Santos12 wrote:
GML never lose as they play the numbers game (with subs and allies), yes they lost 100+ squads but they learnt from mistake, will rebuild and carry on with the war.
Its going to be a long war, I can see VND and allies are pushing in hard now but GML will bring in new allies to slow down the enemy.
The only way I see VND + allies winning against GML, is if GML just quit and become inactive which I think will happen as the war continues, the longer it takes the more stressed and exhausted they become and may find it boring eventually.
All I know is that this war won't end after 1/3 of alliance army dies. VND + allies are moving south quicker than before but will find themselves in a dangerous position. Its going to be a long war if GML don't give up.

I don't see SoLD winning this, they seem to be playing to support another team (maybe SAGE).

Fear (now known as I) won't last long, I believe they are just like HU, boost boost boost with no coordination or skill, but unlike HU I think Fear will die soon.

....Anything could happen, let the best team win. I think greendays team will be dead or kicked out of greenland by tick 1000 if not then maybe by tick 500 :D

you're right about some things, but not for all.. :) its more like this Sage/I/SoLD. + subs good luck :) haha but yeah cant tell who will win at this time.. fyi why SEXY got close is cuz we backed off the front for the hive.. ( about 5 spam bombs went off in our hive) had to leave but they ketp attacking so we would lose that.. but its whatever getting it back slow.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

Santos12 wrote:

I dont see a team like GML who is used to slow paced worlds backing down any time soon :)

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 pm 
Major
Major

I believe that if SAGE gets a few allies we will have ourselves a massive WW with VND and HU vs SAGE and friends, what really interests me is that the big two coalitions that are left are on the same side of the world. No divider, no ocean to cross. That will be interesting.

We have already seen two big wars at tick 200 and looking at the power this already looks like the common end game, the armies that we end up with by tick 1000 will probably be massive.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

if vnd keeps *buying alliances* then sure noone could beat them,
if they stop that im sure they could never win ppl wouldnt let them, nor would sage, , vnd subs (hu.love,beer,etc)

i think it would be GML or SOLD

and if i get 30 squads r5 then sure i will win :P :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm 
Major
Major

Gods would never bow down to the likes of anyone. HU is an independent alliance, and we do as we choose. Our decisions are made internally and we only consult with VND.

That will be all.

~HU MoW

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I think everyone is angry because we can win like this. I don't care if you think we have no skill, we will win and there isn't much you can do about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

It is far, far too early for this discussion. Anyone who dies now can re-build and carry on like it never happened.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

I Agree Red

you have examples of alliences who rebuilded
and even this world may go over 2500 ticks
so GooD LucK to every 1
no predictions :) :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next