It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm
Posts: 259
Location: up your.....SHOTGUN!
Gender: male
hehe interesting war. Definitely underestimated CBop from the beginning ;)

_________________
Proud winner of the only German BD era.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
You played well CBop, just a damn shame SAGE decided to help you out with those 2 nukes..Or whichever one hit the returning troops :P

It was a blast guys. The stuff I've learnt this era, which I had no idea about before.. I'd like to thank you guys for allowing me to figure it out - I feel as though I know 100x the stuff I did before, and am now a 100x better player of sorts XD

So anyways, thanks for the war, sleepless nights and experience I've gotten from this era :P I actually have mid-terms coming up the end of this week, so in a way we couldn't have died at a better time heh. Gl in future eras, hope to play with, or against you guys again some day.

Cheers!

u no rebuild and continue the war?

my redbull sales will go down... :(

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
aister wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
You played well CBop, just a damn shame SAGE decided to help you out with those 2 nukes..Or whichever one hit the returning troops :P

It was a blast guys. The stuff I've learnt this era, which I had no idea about before.. I'd like to thank you guys for allowing me to figure it out - I feel as though I know 100x the stuff I did before, and am now a 100x better player of sorts XD

So anyways, thanks for the war, sleepless nights and experience I've gotten from this era :P I actually have mid-terms coming up the end of this week, so in a way we couldn't have died at a better time heh. Gl in future eras, hope to play with, or against you guys again some day.

Cheers!

u no rebuild and continue the war?

my redbull sales will go down... :(



yea rebuild it's not even tick 300...the powers indicate tick 1k normally but yea stuff rebuild

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm
Posts: 142
Gender: male
I really hope everyone keeps underestimate Cbop. It'll make for better wins in the future haha

-Cowboy Andy

_________________
Image

Cbop, SHRK


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
300 ticks in and i feel like i have played an entire era already lol. Jeeeez!!

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 966
only 4000 some left to go! Maybe more! Keep it up!
*goes to sleep*

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 am
Posts: 12
Jake wrote:
I decided to skip all the hate, I just want to say that HU has more skill than Kenny can handle, which is obvious because they are no longer rank 4 for a reason.

Kenny is just a sore loser and is using the mass boosts to rebuild which is not a problem to me, adds some extra enjoyment to what would be boring ticks.

I commend CBop on the tremendous effort but that is all it is, an effort. A failed attempt just like so many in history CBop will fall to superior firepower, tactics and eventually will just be zerged by our units.

We haven't been hit by your massive amounts of nukes and we won't be because we are active enough to evade them, we are skilled enough to know when to turn and when to attack, and we know what we are doing. If we didn't have any of that, then what does that say about the players of this game? That they would let a unskillful alliance take up space in the big three?

Watch us as we calmly destroy you. Kenny I believe this is no longer just a war in BattleDawn but a personal dispute between you and I and I am excited to see who comes out on top.

Good luck to everyone.

With respect
~Jake


I think a certain someone *cough* jake *cough* owes kenny an apology and the rest of Cbop hehe


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 2:08 am
Posts: 90
Another reminder of the "Fact of BD" active team work and strategy defeats tokens ;)

but it was really a great strategy since forever... is this going to be another "Sky Era"?

but don't be a spoilsport liam please... there is no need to quit... I am sure the era will continue long after your exams... may be take a recess and come back... :D

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm
Posts: 259
Location: up your.....SHOTGUN!
Gender: male
Sigh...HU all giving up T_T anyone want a scrub like me?

_________________
Proud winner of the only German BD era.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:58 am 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 966
ELitEMoNK wrote:
Another reminder of the "Fact of BD" active team work and strategy defeats tokens ;)

but it was really a great strategy since forever... is this going to be another "Sky Era"?

but don't be a spoilsport liam please... there is no need to quit... I am sure the era will continue long after your exams... may be take a recess and come back... :D


It's not a SKY era! I'm not in it, therefore it can't be!!! T_T Don't leave me behind Routhy!!!

misakashotgun wrote:
Sigh...HU all giving up T_T anyone want a scrub like me?

Classic new era mind set.

If you feel like scrubbing it up in a nooby alliance like mine, then sure :P

You can help me annoy people like I did to you!

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl