It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: HU vs CBop, TLA, GPs & ICG
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Ferr3t wrote:
So CBop..How you going with winning this war no two ways about it? All I can see so far are two failed offences by CBop (both promptly defended against by HU), HU rapidly approaching colonies and 10 dead coalition squads. When do you plan on executing your master plan exactly?

You're the ones that attacked us, so the way I see it we're doing just fine.

A. You haven't killed a single CBop unit (minus spams).

B. You have taken little if any ops from CBop.

C. You haven't conquered a single one of us despite the large power difference and being within 3 ticks of colonies for a couple days now.

Now I wouldn't exactly call that losing, would you?

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:41 pm 
News Team
News Team

One does not win a war by kicking in their opponent's front door and expecting them to bow down in submission.

You wish us to give you a fight, but you have no knowledge of the word patience. You rush at us time after time, and then wonder why it doesn't work.

Ask anyone here.. this is probably the least amount of words I've spent during an era. It is because I am focused and patient right now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Harvester wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
So CBop..How you going with winning this war no two ways about it? All I can see so far are two failed offences by CBop (both promptly defended against by HU), HU rapidly approaching colonies and 10 dead coalition squads. When do you plan on executing your master plan exactly?

C. You haven't conquered a single one of us despite the large power difference and being within 3 ticks of colonies for a couple days now.

might i ask what youve done? your promise to kick us out of your hive (occupied by three alliances) is yet to be fulfilled and you havent killed a single army of ours.

we even had you all scrambling around this morning when we managed to lockdown 50 of your squads. the colony relocation wa a wise move but its only a matter of time before you slip up and we kill you.

patience is the name of the game.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

jaeger92 wrote:
Harvester wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:

might i ask what youve done? your promise to kick us out of your hive (occupied by three alliances) is yet to be fulfilled and you havent killed a single army of ours.

we even had you all scrambling around this morning when we managed to lockdown 50 of your squads. the colony relocation wa a wise move but its only a matter of time before you slip up and we kill you.

patience is the name of the game.

What we've done is hold an alliance with 1k power more than us off for a few days now, and congrats on being the first team to lock me down but I can assure you it won't happen again.

Now what have you done? You locked us down and didn't kill anything, you took a couple ops and send attacks and run when we defend. Great job, you're really sticking it to us mate.

As you said patience is the name of the game and it's only a matter of time before YOU slip up. Your arrogance is going to make those words all the harder to eat when the time comes, but eat them you will.

Last edited by Harvester on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hold us? we havent started a full offensive yet. you can hold us when we havent even started.

and next, arrogance? haha! coming from an alliance on the third page who is boasting their ability to kill HU? THAT my friend is arrogance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm 
Major
Major

I decided to skip all the hate, I just want to say that HU has more skill than Kenny can handle, which is obvious because they are no longer rank 4 for a reason.

Kenny is just a sore loser and is using the mass boosts to rebuild which is not a problem to me, adds some extra enjoyment to what would be boring ticks.

I commend CBop on the tremendous effort but that is all it is, an effort. A failed attempt just like so many in history CBop will fall to superior firepower, tactics and eventually will just be zerged by our units.

We haven't been hit by your massive amounts of nukes and we won't be because we are active enough to evade them, we are skilled enough to know when to turn and when to attack, and we know what we are doing. If we didn't have any of that, then what does that say about the players of this game? That they would let a unskillful alliance take up space in the big three?

Watch us as we calmly destroy you. Kenny I believe this is no longer just a war in BattleDawn but a personal dispute between you and I and I am excited to see who comes out on top.

Good luck to everyone.

With respect
~Jake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Jake wrote:
I decided to skip all the hate, I just want to say that HU has more skill than Kenny can handle, which is obvious because they are no longer rank 4 for a reason.

Kenny is just a sore loser and is using the mass boosts to rebuild which is not a problem to me, adds some extra enjoyment to what would be boring ticks.

I commend CBop on the tremendous effort but that is all it is, an effort. A failed attempt just like so many in history CBop will fall to superior firepower, tactics and eventually will just be zerged by our units.

We haven't been hit by your massive amounts of nukes and we won't be because we are active enough to evade them, we are skilled enough to know when to turn and when to attack, and we know what we are doing. If we didn't have any of that, then what does that say about the players of this game? That they would let a unskillful alliance take up space in the big three?

Watch us as we calmly destroy you. Kenny I believe this is no longer just a war in BattleDawn but a personal dispute between you and I and I am excited to see who comes out on top.

Good luck to everyone.

With respect
~Jake

There is no hate between us Jake, just a little banter going on is all.

If you think we aren't skilled enough to know when to attack, to run, etc etc you guys are in for a surprise. But on a side note I thank you for making this era post VND war exciting.

It's like a game of chess. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Oh man i wish i could say what i really want to say........ but oh well.
It's getting a little HOT in the forums, makes for good reading. Some people seem a little on edge. Good luck to everyone involved.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Jake,

You say you have superior tactics to take us out and then you say you will defeat us by zerging us with units.

Which is it? Because those two are mutually exclusive. Thanks for the contradictory statement.

We are no longer rank 4 because we were fighting HU, VND, and TFM by ourselves? And you let VND do all the dirty work while you guys sat back and watched. Yet it seems to me that you are claiming that you knocked us out of rank 4.

hahahahahahaha. What rhetoric you have! That is so funny.

Watch and learn while the pros do what we do best. Burn you.

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Day of Darkness wrote:
Oh man i wish i could say what i really want to say........ but oh well.
It's getting a little HOT in the forums, makes for good reading. Some people seem a little on edge. Good luck to everyone involved.

Day of Darkness

I'll say it for you..

Garry sucks!!

:lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next