It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Posts: 109
Gender: male
agonasani wrote:
if he lets shields down i will see the army defending and posted on forum so he is lose lose UNLESS HE TELLS HIS FRIEND TO RELOCATE ME NOW

IGN? and youve never head of moving an army to only a portion defends from a spam?

_________________
BoS, MAD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
Seriously GIP?? I know who u guys r.. But who is this guy u got in ur team??

So much free xp :(

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Posts: 109
Gender: male
Well here is the two brs from last night. 3 players and they all moved so much we took them out one by one but alicia keys got away.
gotta love the coordination.
Image

Image

_________________
BoS, MAD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: FYRO Macedonia
Gender: male
jaeger92 wrote:
agonasani wrote:
if he lets shields down i will see the army defending and posted on forum so he is lose lose UNLESS HE TELLS HIS FRIEND TO RELOCATE ME NOW

IGN? and youve never head of moving an army to only a portion defends from a spam?


then i will keep sending spam so much he will get used to that and when i send all out attack he wont think they are real threat only spam so i will conquer him

IGN:agon

_________________
Image


BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Posts: 109
Gender: male
agonasani wrote:
jaeger92 wrote:
agonasani wrote:
if he lets shields down i will see the army defending and posted on forum so he is lose lose UNLESS HE TELLS HIS FRIEND TO RELOCATE ME NOW

IGN? and youve never head of moving an army to only a portion defends from a spam?


then i will keep sending spam so much he will get used to that and when i send all out attack he wont think they are real threat only spam so i will conquer him

IGN:agon

congrats, you've become a sore spammer,

_________________
BoS, MAD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: FYRO Macedonia
Gender: male
[/quote]
congrats, you've become a sore spammer,[/quote]
what does that even mean

_________________
Image


BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 65
Alexanderkitty wrote:
God I would love to have had this guy in any of the teams I played with. This is already my favourite player, ever. Putting him right up there in my dream team.


and alex returns just to troll :-)

Hello my Friend


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Posts: 109
Gender: male
agonasani wrote:

congrats, you've become a sore spammer,[/quote]
what does that even mean[/quote]
well you got conquered by a better player and so you start spamming?
you on someones payroll? or you just a troll to constantly spam one person

_________________
BoS, MAD


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 65
agonasani wrote:
thats what i am trying to figure out



LOL sarcasm of course!

With activity and especially here in champ era a lot of people lower a shield if they see a spam attack, thus killing the spam and not setting shield off to maintain energy.

At BattleDawn there is an "Adopt a newb" section on the forums, you can learn more about the game that way. Go find it and rather than being an annoying spamming newb why don't you learn the game and TRY seek your revenge a more dignified way.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey GIP
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Posts: 109
Gender: male
noddie1990 wrote:
agonasani wrote:
thats what i am trying to figure out



LOL sarcasm of course!

With activity and especially here in champ era a lot of people lower a shield if they see a spam attack, thus killing the spam and not setting shield off to maintain energy.

At BattleDawn there is an "Adopt a newb" section on the forums, you can learn more about the game that way. Go find it and rather than being an annoying spamming newb why don't you learn the game and TRY seek your revenge a more dignified way.

couldnt have said it better myself :)

_________________
BoS, MAD


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl