It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: GML vs LoVe BEER
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/zzrtf RIP :D

psylos wrote:
Let's say the war is GML & subs vs LOVE, BEER, LOST, IND and who knows who else is gonna get involved...

Either people are afraid of players who had abandoned BD for many eras and got rusty, or they really cannot handle GML family, so many alliances, previously allied to GML, turned against GML.

People have lost any sense of honour during our absence. NAPs, as it seemes, are made only to be broken.

Quit crying :)
Come on .. follow ur masters and suicide on us .. we're waiting :D

The title doesn't matter lol .. u can say it's GML vs The whole world lol ... cuz all of the subs of GML will die soon ;)

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LightOo wrote:

psylos wrote:
Let's say the war is GML & subs vs LOVE, BEER, LOST, IND and who knows who else is gonna get involved...

Either people are afraid of players who had abandoned BD for many eras and got rusty, or they really cannot handle GML family, so many alliances, previously allied to GML, turned against GML.

People have lost any sense of honour during our absence. NAPs, as it seemes, are made only to be broken.

The title doesn't matter lol .. u can say it's GML vs The whole world lol ... cuz all of the subs of GML will die soon ;)

While I am the first to admit GML isn't what it used to be, if you believe GML utilises subs like other alliances, you're going to have a bad time.

I would suggest you guys stop bashing and start delivering some more BRs. If GML would fight you main v main, they'd simply die to beer/vnd/hu right after. You know it, I know it, they know it. Mineth isn't some noob with an anger problem who you can bully into making mistakes like that.

Hell, it looked to me from the screenshots like you purposedly gave GML a chance to trap you so you could put a dent in their army. Unless attacking a shielded colony that has a bigger main without keeping everything jammed is what goes for brilliant war tactics nowadays. :roll:

Come on guys, less talking and give me more substantial stuff to look at!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alexanderkitty wrote:
LightOo wrote:

psylos wrote:

While I am the first to admit GML isn't what it used to be, if you believe GML utilises subs like other alliances, you're going to have a bad time.

I would suggest you guys stop bashing and start delivering some more BRs. If GML would fight you main v main, they'd simply die to beer/vnd/hu right after. You know it, I know it, they know it. Mineth isn't some noob with an anger problem who you can bully into making mistakes like that.

Hell, it looked to me from the screenshots like you purposedly gave GML a chance to trap you so you could put a dent in their army. Unless attacking a shielded colony that has a bigger main without keeping everything jammed is what goes for brilliant war tactics nowadays. :roll:

Actually they relocated colony at the last tick to save their squads, we had like 15+13+12 squads of GML trapped. It was a good move by them. That is why it looked like we were attaking a shielded colony :lol:

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

eragona wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
LightOo wrote:

Actually they relocated colony at the last tick to save their squads, we had like 15+13+12 squads of GML trapped. It was a good move by them. That is why it looked like we were attaking a shielded colony lol

Ah sorry, nobody ever seems to bother to supply details anymore. :)

So one question remains, why no red circlesmaround everything? Out of energy?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alexanderkitty wrote:

Ah sorry, nobody ever seems to bother to supply details anymore. :)

So one question remains, why no red circlesmaround everything? Out of energy?

U mean then or now?

At that time we had most of GML main network jammed. And we had just finished a war with IW whom GML has given asylum, its obvious that we dont have much energy left as there are only very few boosters amoung us.

Now, we are keeping them jammed as much as we can , and it doesnt matter much, as all the GML is near us along with their subs. As i said some 400 squads of GML family is atleast near us. All we need to know is if their subs will attack us by acting as a meatshield.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 am 
Private
Private

eragona wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Now, we are keeping them jammed as much as we can , and it doesnt matter much, as all the GML is near us along with their subs. As i said some 400 squads of GML family is atleast near us. All we need to know is if their subs will attack us by acting as a meatshield.

You still consider subs being meatshields... I guess you have never played before against subs who are actually normal alliances..

Don't expect to get free XP for killing meatshields, cause they are not meatshields. I can't believe you are so naive as you try to seem. But on the other hand you probably are VND's meatshield, so you probably know better from your own experience for sub alliances..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I know from experience, GML does not use their subs purely as meatshields. Their subs are usually top rank player's as well whom can hold their own against any main to begin with. Add multiple of those into the equation and you got a nasty combo. This is where real tactics come into play. Let's see if the opposition has what it takes to dish out the damage.

Last edited by malicewolf on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:26 am 
Private
Private

malicewolf wrote:
I know from experience, GML does not use their subs purely as meatshields. They're subs are usually top rank player's as well whom can hold their own against any main to begin with. Add multiple of those into the equation and you got a nasty combo. This is where real tactics come into play. Let's see if the opposition has what it takes to dish out the damage.

Words of wisdom from a really old enemy...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
I know from experience, GML does not use their subs purely as meatshields. They're subs are usually top rank player's as well whom can hold their own against any main to begin with. Add multiple of those into the equation and you got a nasty combo. This is where real tactics come into play. Let's see if the opposition has what it takes to dish out the damage.

Indeed.

Though, some of them seem pretty new this era. GML won a hell of a lot in the past, but they've been out for a very long time.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

malicewolf wrote:
I know from experience, GML does not use their subs purely as meatshields. They're subs are usually top rank player's as well whom can hold their own against any main to begin with.

psylos wrote:
eragona wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:

You still consider subs being meatshields... I guess you have never played before against subs who are actually normal alliances..

Don't expect to get free XP for killing meatshields, cause they are not meatshields. I can't believe you are so naive as you try to seem. But on the other hand you probably are VND's meatshield, so you probably know better from your own experience for sub alliances..

then why bother making them your subs. Let them make their independent alliances and go for win or whatever.

I believe to some level subs are always meat shields, regardless of good they are or how pro or whatever. Because when hard times come you go at it with your subs, the subs take losses and usually if they are as good as you say they will be at the front lines with you or before you and will take big losses, while killing your opposition's army. And if that isn't being a meat shield then i don't know what counts for a meatshield.

another thing to point out, i thought it was funny how malicewolf says not 'purely' meatshields which further proves my point and psylos actually says we don't use them as meat shields which isn't what malice said but WHATEVER :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next