It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: GML vs LoVe BEER
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
well after interviewing both side of the stories, I have this conclusion

LoVe, BEER and VND are basically bro alliances, sub is a little bit too much and seems they don't want to be called subs. So I decided to call faction.

since they are in the same faction, any diplomatic deals should be discussed and decided together with everyone.

Michael did a wrong move by making a deal on his own, hence when VND refused the deal, Michael had to choose from breaking the deal with GML, or ignoring the faction and keeping the deal.

In this case, Michael chose VND, which imo is a better decision. Disregard the fact that VND giving LoVe reds, but also because LoVe is basically in the territory of VND faction, and if he decided to choose GML, his alliance would the first one to die.

Not to mention, as LoVe is in VND's faction, any attack on LoVe will be reacted by other alliances in the group. just like right now with BEER and LOST joining the war, while GML's deal is just a NAP and not an MDP.

The so called Faction was created before era start when we came to knew about all the alliances coming to play and who all we have to face , their ties and the players playing in each alliances. Which was a good move, simply bcz they can trust each other to the end.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
The so called Faction was created before era start when we came to knew about all the alliances coming to play and who all we have to face , their ties and the players playing in each alliances. Which was a good move, simply bcz they can trust each other to the end.

I disagree on that last part. The only thing that will happen is one of the (how many are in this coalition?) alliances are going to see they are at a disadvantage near the end and of course, just like EVERY round, there will be a betrayal, even amongst friends. Please prove me wrong! I would love to see an honorable disbanding of a coalition/faction/w/e (and by this, I mean you all decide to duke it out at the end, not all that battlehug crap where you spoon one another and decide someone else can have the win as long as you get to be the little spoon).

Not to mention, only alliances 1, 2 and 3 get any reward (tokens) and only 1 gets the bragging rights for this CE (medal). There are quite a few alliances in this group and multiple are going to have to accept they won't get anything from it. And we have to consider that there are other VERY strong alliances/coalitions on this world. SAGE, FEAR, and GML are still in the running. Who knows, CBop will almost surely make a come back later as well. You have to obliterate ALL of these groups at the same time for yours to get the rewards and I'm sure when push comes to shove, they will team up if one gets too far ahead of the game.

Anywho, my point, eventually, large factions/coalitions will realize they're chances of getting reward from this era are slim. Sub's on the other hand aren't in it for the win, just to support. We'll see how well this coalition/faction holds up, but I would put my money that someone's gonna get betrayed. Hope I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You guys are going to cry about who backstabbed who -.-

even if i admit it .. that won't change the fact that we're fighting ..

And Yes .. I'm here to help Rania who helped a lot in the past and I owe her my life .. Rania and some other players are considered as my family .. I had no time for the CE .. but she was looking for help cuz she knew that GML doesn't have the balls to face anybody in the CE alone and that they will bring their zillion subs .. so she gathered some strong allies that can be depended on

Once andrei heard this .. he was willing to help us a little bit at the start with some tokens ... I don't freaking care about ur opinion that money can buy me lol ... It's like one of ur alliance mates have a lot of reds and sent u some reds to help u at the start ... You guys don't know what family means and u will never know, cuz without Rania .. there is no such thing called family lol

Now quit crying here and stop running in the battlefield .. I wanna quit already lol .. GML can't handle us alone .. they need 2 more subs to kill 1 alliance ... That's why we're not a sub .. we're a brother alliance
and that's why u have many subs .. cuz u can't fight a strong brother alliance alone :D

and Malice .. if u r still wondering why so many are here to help .. u should ask ur self first :) .. cuz I see that u became a GML puppet as well :)

Tabula is trying to break us apart from the inside ... I know the people that I've recruited more than anyone else .. We're not just a random alliance that was looking for any members .. I'm proud of this team and I have faith in every one of them .. so don't try to play your little games with us
We are a family and we will still a family even though i'm killing one of them on a different world xD

Unlike ur subs .. once u fall down .. everybody will run for cover and ask for mercy .. unless u played it dirty and let them suicide on us

I'm done from here .. Stop running and let's fight :)

Cheers,
HaHa

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

malicewolf wrote:
Quote:

I disagree on that last part. The only thing that will happen is one of the (how many are in this coalition?) alliances are going to see they are at a disadvantage near the end and of course, just like EVERY round, there will be a betrayal, even amongst friends. Please prove me wrong! I would love to see an honorable disbanding of a coalition/faction/w/e (and by this, I mean you all decide to duke it out at the end, not all that battlehug crap where you spoon one another and decide someone else can have the win as long as you get to be the little spoon).

Not to mention, only alliances 1, 2 and 3 get any reward (tokens) and only 1 gets the bragging rights for this CE (medal). There are quite a few alliances in this group and multiple are going to have to accept they won't get anything from it. And we have to consider that there are other VERY strong alliances/coalitions on this world. SAGE, FEAR, and GML are still in the running. Who knows, CBop will almost surely make a come back later as well. You have to obliterate ALL of these groups at the same time for yours to get the rewards and I'm sure when push comes to shove, they will team up if one gets too far ahead of the game.

Anywho, my point, eventually, large factions/coalitions will realize they're chances of getting reward from this era are slim. Sub's on the other hand aren't in it for the win, just to support. We'll see how well this coalition/faction holds up, but I would put my money that someone's gonna get betrayed. Hope I'm wrong.

sorry for double posting !!

That won't be a problem
u can ask Ilona about the elements

also if u remember nWo

those are the loyal players that i have

if we win this and we will .. those stuff are left for later .. our current goal is to kill, kill and kill .. and that's what we're doing
Ranks and medals don't matter ... would it matter who capture the resource op as long as it's in the alliance? no it wouldn't
same applies here .. we're a family .. a little big, yea .. but the win will be the win of the entire family

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
and Malice .. if u r still wondering why so many are here to help .. u should ask ur self first :) .. cuz I see that u became a GML puppet as well :)

Hahahahahahaha, if you think I'm a GML puppet, you are very sadly mistaken. You can ask Tabula how many dozens of messages I've received from him and his members and his subs, to become a part of their team and he can tell you how many times I've turned them down on that offer. I am no puppet. I've been doing something I haven't seen many do since the OC. I'm just a simple ally. If anything, I'm closer to being a part of PAIN, and as you can clearly see in the other thread, I am VERY independent from them and can hardly be called a "brother alliance". My deal was made that I would be fully independent, make my own allies, my own enemies, but when the time came, I would assist them where needed in return for a spot to place myself and my make shift alliance of randoms I collected. I have no goal for rank, I have no need for glory or tokens. This will be my last act as even a semi serious player. I have absolutely nothing to lose, only to gain.

I've even told GML and CBop and a majority of all my allies that I could very well be fighting them in the future if I find it necessary. But if and when that time comes, I will man up and tell them why and that I've ended our allied status.

And yes, I remember nWo, it was essentially the exact same thing as GML when GML left M2. You even placed in the same area they did.

I do understand your point mate, you're a loyal player to certain people. So am I. But even though I'm not playing seriously in the CE, I'm still going to give it my all (as much as I can) and I will not conform to giving anybody a leg up or unfair advantage. Even for my friends that I am loyal to. I want my friends to EARN their title for the CE. Not ride on my shoulders and form a 36 person team. I am no sub, I am technically a brother alliance, but I am fully independent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So GML, I can see why you have placed in western Antarctica.. At least we can't get spammers into your hive, as opposed to what is happening to us :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

No worries!

I shall spam them! xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

pbleebait wrote:
No worries!

I shall spam them! xD

I am sure Ilona will greatly appreciate! She loves it when people spam on her servers.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Server crash #3! Here we come!

EDIT: Well, I know I'm not a part of GML here, but I was going to come up and have some fun.

Nicely done though BEER. Forced relocated my member out of the way and hit my army directly before it could land. Well played. I wish I could have actually danced around with you for a bit. Would have been fun.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Since ticks are frozen, I might as well use this time to post some fun BRs.

Our dear friend Kate Austen from LOST managed to get herself trapped by GML.. So she called up one of us and notified us of it. Of course we as VND couldn't just let this happen and started calling around to get everyone on. At the end of tick we had sent an army to the radar in the hopes of either getting GML to turn and save Kate that way, or have them fly into their own lockdown, spy them, and kill them.

So the tick passed.. And Kate managed to get this BR.

In other words, GML did not turn. They kept flying.

As soon as the tick passed we spied their heavies, getting them down to 50% HP. We now had 150 squads ETA 1 from their 120 squads, and the tension was building.

Just when we were rallying our allies to ion the radar that GML had flown into, the server crashed. Only for a few minutes though, and then it appeared to be back up. However, it quickly went down again. We suspect GML tried to hack the Battledawn server or the amounts of squads flying in South America got too large for Battledawn to handle.

So with all of us anxious and a few deciding to catch some more ZZZ's, we were waiting nervously.

Now it is 6 minutes before the tick is supposed to pass.. GML managed to ion 14 of our incoming squads, evening the battle out a bit. However they are still at a large disadvantage due to getting spied and due to having been on the receiving end of some ions.

I must say I was surprised to see GML flying into their own lock with our squads already visibly attacking, considering their strategies and activity have so far been quite perfect. If any GML would come in here to explain what happened or what they were thinking, that would be great.

Either way it is now only 3 minutes left on the clock, so the next thing I will show is the battle report on the radar.

All hail VND!

Edit: For all those wondering, we only had armor loss :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next