It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am
Posts: 258
Slinkybd wrote:
Its pre-claimed stuff probably


As a member of one of those alliances, I know whos claimed what in that area.

_________________
Image

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)


Founder, The Byzantine Empire


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:51 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 am
Posts: 7
Agh... I just got rickrolled... :x


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
sheepdog5 wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
signlord wrote:
Question - If Trae attacks HU would it be backstab?? :grabs popcorn:


Interesting question, kinda in the gray area.

On the one hand he was kicked, so it wasn't a voluntary exit from the alliance. However he wasn't kicked just because they wanted to replace him with someone with a better score, or activity or something, it was for disobeying orders. So I don't really know, this is really gray.


I disagree. He was kicked from the alliance, therefor he is no longer in the alliance. Disobeying orders or not, hell whatever the reason for him being kicked, once he is actually kicked then he has no affiliation or agreements with HU anymore.

So, unless Trae actually makes NEW agreements while he is on his own, or until he joins a new alliance that might potentially have any agreement with HU, it is not a backstab at all.

He is on his own right now, no diplomatic agreements apply to him, ESPECIALLY since he was kicked from the alliance, no matter the reason for him being kicked. Now, this would be a TOTALLY different argument if he left voluntarily and decided to attack HU.


Strong point, and one I had been thinking about just after I made my initial post.

I'm gonna agree here, that it would not be a backstab since he had been kicked.
HOWEVER, I'm gonna say that it is a (for lack of a better word) undesirable trait, to immediately go against your previous alliance when kicked.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:55 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
if he had a grudge against them, then it's ok from my point of view. I mean, if he's mad that he's kicked, he should be ok to take his revenge, no?

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm
Posts: 70
Location: USA
Gender: male
aister wrote:
if he had a grudge against them, then it's ok from my point of view. I mean, if he's mad that he's kicked, he should be ok to take his revenge, no?

Normally I'd say so, but since he was blatantly disobeying orders and was warned that he would be kicked if he continued to do so... it's not really as justified as it would be if he were just simply kicked for no reason, or for a poor one.

Plus, how much of this is really because of a grudge, and how much of it is about getting attention?

_________________
IGN: arsenicCatnip, God of Fate


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
I think since he's come to e6 to expect a win, but then, according to trae, the alliance has been thrown around and basically a sub of all, he got mad becuz of all that...

but meh, wat done is done...

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm
Posts: 70
Location: USA
Gender: male
Yeah I mean, they're his units and he's gonna do what he's gonna do with them, no stopping that, which is exactly why this whole thread is unnecessary, he's being a drama queen.

_________________
IGN: arsenicCatnip, God of Fate


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
ace075 wrote:
aister wrote:
if he had a grudge against them, then it's ok from my point of view. I mean, if he's mad that he's kicked, he should be ok to take his revenge, no?

Normally I'd say so, but since he was blatantly disobeying orders and was warned that he would be kicked if he continued to do so... it's not really as justified as it would be if he were just simply kicked for no reason, or for a poor one.

Plus, how much of this is really because of a grudge, and how much of it is about getting attention?


If he had been kicked for little to no reason I'd agree Aister, but as Ace points out he was repeatedly warned, so he was aware of the consequences.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
well he had his own section in the news... and is going to get another if Fer reply to me on skype (Fate tell him to please :( ) so I think he has got his attention

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl