It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 pm
Posts: 16
Reputation means nothing to me. As I told you before I joined, I play for win. If I'm not going to win, then I will stop my enemy from winning. Apparently my enemy is now HU.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 42
Location: Hueco Mundo
Gender: male
uh oh look out we gotta bad ass

_________________
Image

Ill tear you to shreds


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2979
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
dor444 wrote:
uh oh look out we gotta bad ass

:lol:

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am
Posts: 258
Tra3 wrote:
Reputation means nothing to me. As I told you before I joined, I play for win. If I'm not going to win, then I will stop my enemy from winning. Apparently my enemy is now HU.


Good man. This is my thought process when I approach a round.

_________________
Image

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)


Founder, The Byzantine Empire


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
Question - If Trae attacks HU would it be backstab?? :grabs popcorn:

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 am
Posts: 89
Win or not, I always play for fun, winning is part of the game and this is a game which is for entertainment to pass time.

Why not save your units and join an alliance who are preferably against HU (or will be against them) since you're so eager to kill or expose them.
Its still very early and look at your power, quitting is the wrong option.
I'm sure CBop want you to suicide on HU or spam them, but isn't the reason you got kicked was because of NBA?

Goodluck to you and what ever decision you make.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Posts: 670
signlord wrote:
Question - If Trae attacks HU would it be backstab?? :grabs popcorn:


Interesting question, kinda in the gray area.

On the one hand he was kicked, so it wasn't a voluntary exit from the alliance. However he wasn't kicked just because they wanted to replace him with someone with a better score, or activity or something, it was for disobeying orders. So I don't really know, this is really gray.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
This is doing a great deal of good for your reputation, Trae.. Doubt any alliance of going to recruit you now that you're throwing yourself at him



I would ask him to join me, just b/c hes doing this too you, does not mean he will do it too others nuff said here.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:20 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1547
Gender: male
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
This is doing a great deal of good for your reputation, Trae.. Doubt any alliance of going to recruit you now that you're throwing yourself at him



I would ask him to join me, just b/c hes doing this too you, does not mean he will do it too others nuff said here.



lol i have to say from my experience he will most likely do it again..no offense trae :lol:

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Trae's Units
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am
Posts: 258
CodeoftheSith wrote:
signlord wrote:
Question - If Trae attacks HU would it be backstab?? :grabs popcorn:


Interesting question, kinda in the gray area.

On the one hand he was kicked, so it wasn't a voluntary exit from the alliance. However he wasn't kicked just because they wanted to replace him with someone with a better score, or activity or something, it was for disobeying orders. So I don't really know, this is really gray.


I disagree. He was kicked from the alliance, therefor he is no longer in the alliance. Disobeying orders or not, hell whatever the reason for him being kicked, once he is actually kicked then he has no affiliation or agreements with HU anymore.

So, unless Trae actually makes NEW agreements while he is on his own, or until he joins a new alliance that might potentially have any agreement with HU, it is not a backstab at all.

He is on his own right now, no diplomatic agreements apply to him, ESPECIALLY since he was kicked from the alliance, no matter the reason for him being kicked. Now, this would be a TOTALLY different argument if he left voluntarily and decided to attack HU.

_________________
Image

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)


Founder, The Byzantine Empire


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl