It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Champions Era!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lolowut wrote:
Ourania wrote:
Francoise1996 - In my opinion real Champions know how to adapt into changes no matter how stupid they are ...

Why play a game you no longer enjoy? Beside the point, I don't think any of the old hall of famers and nominees quit because the game changed. Most people quit because life > games.

I can personally say as one of those people, that is why I left the game.

But I am back now.

Back to have my life sucked away ^_^

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Since i haz no alliance i am makin a once in a round offer!! One lucky newb aliance who sends me a pm will have me in their alliance and super serious for the round and will finish at least top 5 if not top 3 while learning the game!! PM me ingame im Cianog of Eire or here either way do it before someone else does;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lolowut wrote:
Why play a game you no longer enjoy? Beside the point, I don't think any of the old hall of famers and nominees quit because the game changed. Most people quit because life > games.

if you take a game too serious than your simply stupid (no offense)
playing games is all about having fun :D :mrgreen: not taking it too serious, and insult people (bcz some hate losing)

if someone says he is too busy to play a game he is lying :), he simply found the game boring or childish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

francois1996 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:

playing games is all about having fun :D :mrgreen: not taking it too serious, and insult people (bcz some hate losing)

if someone says he is too busy to play a game he is lying :), he simply found the game boring or childish

everyone has their own way to enjoy something, calling it stupid is just not right ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

francois1996 wrote:

Some people really do quit because they are busy in real life, such as; studying, new job, family issues etc... And maybe they can't be active because they can't get access to internet connection or computer?

Sometimes BD can get stressful especially if your in a never ending war on a 1 tick world. Then you get tired and sick of playing it, but these kind of players always return eventually. I also think heavy boosters will get bored because they don't have a good game since its too easy for them to get resources quick.

All I'm saying is there are many ways to why people quit or take a break from BD :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

francois1996 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:

that's just not true.

there isn't and there shouldn't be a universal reason as to why people play games. not everyone is the same.

plus it's near impossible to not take battle dawn seriously when in war or even any other time. if you spend a lot of time in something you will most likely eventually take it seriously whether you're conscious of it or not.

that being said welcome back and enjoy :)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol i forgot all about the champions era i thought it was finish :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

The BattleDawn Championship Era on Earth 6 won't have an end.
I am sure, more than sure because everybody wants to win or at least finish top 100 because the top 100 players in this era are the 100 most powerful battledawn players in the world but only 12 of them will be the top !
Even if I buy 750 reds everyday, I won't be able to achieve what SAGE and VND achieved. SAGE, VND, HaHa and BEER are legends they will fight each other forever and ever !

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 pm 
News Team
News Team

georgeshelou wrote:
The BattleDawn Championship Era on Earth 6 won't have an end.
I am sure, more than sure because everybody wants to win or at least finish top 100 because the top 100 players in this era are the 100 most powerful battledawn players in the world but only 12 of them will be the top !
Even if I buy 750 reds everyday, I won't be able to achieve what SAGE and VND achieved. SAGE, VND, HaHa and BEER are legends they will fight each other forever and ever !

Except VND HaHa and BEER will never fight each other, as HaHa and BEER are playing for the VND win.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

One day, BEER, HaHa and VND will backstabb each other, I swear !
I say it again: Everybody wants to win this round, this server of madness.
If they want to win they must no life forever and stay on their pc 24/7 !
This is not a normal era. This is Champions Era, reward: REAL TROPHY (My dream) and 10000 Blue tokens. The dream of all the battledawn Mods, Users ...

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next