It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 235  Next
 Post subject: Re: Championship Era Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:

PHIT leader got himself trapped.

I would like to point out that I was like the only one to lose armour here because i had 1 less HP than everyone else...

Lost 179 armour -________- (12 full squads)

Also gonna take some credit in trapping him solo muhaha.

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

About 50 PHIT squads died to nukes.. Went in for the kill on the remaining 120 squads, but they fled last second. Except for Kip.

NJa lost 2 players (Meesta and Cantinflas) to PHIz.

Edit:

NJ killed Kodak in a perfect 1-rounder.

I'll just flood the forum now :lol:

Edit:

Another PHIz army down.

He disbanded the other 24 squads. They were locked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

For all that was able to actually endure this era fully, regardless of what side you are on, well played all. For those that have fallen and are about to fall, HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH! You have been through something these so called expert players (aside from those playing CE currently) could never even fathom. What can I say......Milan does it again. You my friend are truly a great player. Would love to play you in a game of chess one day :) I really must say, from the start of the era when the sink, bath tub and potatoes were thrown at us, I never expected to actual make it this far; however, my Brothers in ARM's made a believer out of me. If not for a few careless moves, a back stab and being at war wasting time since early in the game gaining no ground, XP, crystals and relics, this may be a different era entirely. We have done what all want to do and never succeeded.....KILL EVERYONE. We came pretty darn close to the ultimate victory; however, the era is not yet over.

For those sitting around doing nothing, I implore you to show RDH/NJ/MOO/SUBS and what ever other alliances you threw at us what a world war is all about. They are busy and knee deep in asia. Have fun. For those wanting a relic (N:8797 E:27286) HAPPY HUNTING. Let the fire start and burn it all down. I will end this with a quote that has been my drive for this entire era and when times get tough:

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,"

Winston Churchil

Also: I am truly proud of my brothers and all that we truly accomplished.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

SnOwDoG wrote:
For those sitting around doing nothing, I implore you to show RDH/NJ/MOO/SUBS and what ever other alliances you threw at us what a world war is all about. They are busy and knee deep in asia. Have fun.

I feel quite honored that Moo got mentioned here. Especially when RBR is doing much more than Moo is. We aren't even ranked in the top 12. :lol:

And anyone, please feel free to show Moo what for. The last one's to do such were nubs. And here we are now, back on the frontlines beingannoyances. We have nothing to lose now, you will gain 10 conquers at best. We are purely here to kill. Anyone wishing to do the same and endure my annoyance is more than welcome to attack me. I'll gladly accept.

But I will agree, everyone who's participated honorably (and by honorably, I mean without cheating in this case), you have my respect. This has been a great round regardless of the outcome. May we have another fantatic 3500 ticks ahead of us! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Another one bites the dust :)

SnOwDoG wrote:
For all that was able to actually endure this era fully, regardless of what side you are on, well played all. For those that have fallen and are about to fall, HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH! You have been through something these so called expert players (aside from those playing CE currently) could never even fathom. What can I say......Milan does it again. You my friend are truly a great player. Would love to play you in a game of chess one day :) I really must say, from the start of the era when the sink, bath tub and potatoes were thrown at us, I never expected to actual make it this far; however, my Brothers in ARM's made a believer out of me. If not for a few careless moves, a back stab and being at war wasting time since early in the game gaining no ground, XP, crystals and relics, this may be a different era entirely. We have done what all want to do and never succeeded.....KILL EVERYONE. We came pretty darn close to the ultimate victory; however, the era is not yet over.

For those sitting around doing nothing, I implore you to show RDH/NJ/MOO/SUBS and what ever other alliances you threw at us what a world war is all about. They are busy and knee deep in asia. Have fun. For those wanting a relic (N:8797 E:27286) HAPPY HUNTING. Let the fire start and burn it all down. I will end this with a quote that has been my drive for this entire era and when times get tough:

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,"

Winston Churchil

Also: I am truly proud of my brothers and all that we truly accomplished.

Thanks Lex, but I'm not playing any major role. RDH is an absolutely amazing alliance, but without our allies we'd be trying to keep our units alive in our hive right now.

Anyway, it's not over yet. We are very aware that if we make a careless move it could swing right back around, so we'll keep taking it slow. You guys are not to be underestimated as has been shown :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Super is down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Oh dear, ten times more armor units than range. Worst ratio ever seen resulting in a bright kill and XP earning isn't it? :lol:
Good one Malice.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yup, I've always been an advocate for having a smaller useful army than a fluffed up one. Never helps you in the end, especially if the enemy knows you got too much armor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol malice. im with u on this one, i agree in a smaller useful army. problem is i always fall into the not enough armor spot, which ends up me having 600 range vech and 150 armor vech :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:53 am 
Captain
Captain

Mirage scores a kill on nubs

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 235  Next