It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: resources used to move
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I notice that when you move a squad to another location, it uses your oil and metal. Once I saw my energy being used also.
Is this part of the new client? If so how can you build and attack?

Post subject: Re: resources used to move
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oil and Metal? You must be mistaken, when you move units, it only used oil. Unless of course you are using a teleportal gate, in which case it will also cost you energy.

You can build units (after making the required structures in the colony screen), by either, going to your order page (right below button in left above menu) and then clicking your colony, or clicking on your colony and then on the build unit button (I belief a tank with a "+" sign on it). The button right above the unit menu, with an arrow on it, allows you to build units.

Once completed, you can put them in a squad (hold shift, press one unit, and then press another unit and all units in between are selected. You can then click on the squad mark and put them into a new squad. Or the arrows and put them into an existing squad) and send those squads by clicking on them, then clicking on the place you want them to go or attack, and then pressing the "launch" button.

I hope that answers your questions ;)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Post subject: Re: resources used to move
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 am 
Captain
Captain

If you have not refreshed the client since a tick changed and move squads it will cause a "mini" refresh and you will get your resources for that tick which can cause the confusion.

-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]