It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: need an alliance forever/permanent xD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 am 
Captain
Captain

I landed once with pre-made alliance till now... when i was looking to play an era seriously, so when ever I won, and played actively, I don't consider that it was by my effort only, and there was less factor of Luck... so normally I land Neutral, in past, when ever I joined Top 5 alliance, we killed others or GOT KILLED (2 times) :lol: but it make you strong when you atleast try to win, and don't sit like ****.

I need SOME REAL ALLIANCES :lol: I can be with one, but it depends upon availability of alliance throughout the year ...

First Thing, -->> I'm active 17/24 or more depends upon conditions like in war days, or what you are upto in that server... like for win or watch and help...

2nd -->> I'm killer, not a booster at all, just I can boost some Blues in start

3rd -->>I'm part of SAGE family anyway , but need another super active team also, so when they will not play, I can play with you OR play with both in different servers xD

4th -->>Skype ::: naveedakbarkhan (add with msg that why are you adding me, cz these days too many requests make me confused) thanks

5th -->>Alliances played with::: SAGE, oVo, SoTF, VNMZ, WU, J Tr (own alliance, on g1, got 3rd last era). others still loading on my mind, I 'll tell when i 'll be free xD

6th-->> HoF >> 3 Top 10...Trolling in my Signature
7th -->>Players, played with::: Karl, Korupt, Nomad, Triplex xXx, Trever Bulls, LT, Godsent etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

8th -->>Don't ask about IGNs, its secret :lol: , latest is Niazi Trolling

9th -->>GMT +5, (Phone call availability)

My requirements from you:::

-->> all players in your alliance should be team players, and a pre-made alliance will land when ever you play... you must have won 3+ eras(rank 1)

I will tell you, when I 'll be available on skype, so you can shoot me a msg asing about availability, right now I'm toooooooOOoo Busy, but will be free soon, may be in some days

cheers and good luck for your ongoing eras and upcoming :)

Post a reply here, with any info you want

(I can not play in next e1, Battle Contest cz Im helping Josh)

Post subject: Re: need an alliance forever/permanent xD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:00 am 
Captain
Captain

that wasn't Joke man :o

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]