It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Few questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 am 
Private
Private

1) if you send a nuke with eta 5 and attack with a squad eta 5, what will happen?
is the nuke going to land first, damage units at the target and then your squad attacks?

2) can you cumulate radar jams and lock downs just like you can do with spy protection? I mean can you lock down some1 3 times in same tick to lock him down for 9-18 ticks ?

3) how exactly lock down works? I know squads cant leave locked target, but can any squad move into a locked target?

4) How exacly sspy protection works? Does it make you immune to spy attacks? does it work only on the colony/op where you activated it or on every op you have?
does it do anything else?

Post subject: Re: Few questions
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

1 nuke does its damage then the battle is calculated
2 no
3 squads cant leave but can come in
4 spy protection only works where you use it it helps protect agains spy attacks but not always
Ex you have 50 spy protection enemy spy has 60 infiltration points and tries to do something the spy will survive and continue his action

Ex you have 50 spy protection enemy spy has 40 infiltration points and tries to do something the spy will be caught and killed and his action is cancelled

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

netrino102 wrote:
1) if you send a nuke with eta 5 and attack with a squad eta 5, what will happen?
is the nuke going to land first, damage units at the target and then your squad attacks?
I believe Nukes come first; however, it's better to delay your actual attack 1 tick before to be totally safe, but I am pretty sure Nuke Damage comes first.

2) can you cumulate radar jams and lock downs just like you can do with spy protection? I mean can you lock down some1 3 times in same tick to lock him down for 9-18 ticks ?
Yes, if you have enough spy infiltration and if they do not have enough spy protection.

3) how exactly lock down works? I know squads cant leave locked target, but can any squad move into a locked target?
Squads cannot move from that host. Squads may come into it, but not out. If you relocate, you are still locked down.

4) How exacly sspy protection works? Does it make you immune to spy attacks? does it work only on the colony/op where you activated it or on every op you have?
For every 20 Energy you spend, you get 50 ticks of protection. That means, if a spy has been in your colony for less than 50 ticks, the action will be unsuccessful. If it is over 50, then you will be attacked by a spy. If you have a spy on it, it will get killed. It is always wise to stock up on Spy Protection.

does it do anything else?
It performs spy action, it can be gated, and killed. It costs 100 Energy to recruit one and 24 ticks to get one. You can only have 1 spy at a time. If you infiltrate a target and you move your spy the infiltration points go away.

I don't want it
You're always online
Marc says:
i do sleep
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
LIES

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

wait you can accumulate lockdown and such i didn't think you could

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]