It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11
I'm trying to get the BattleDawn Toolbar because I want to get daily bonus tokens.How do I install the toolbar and where is the link to install the toolbar?

sa173533,signing out.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 am 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: England
Gender: male
http://www.battledawn.com/?p=freetokens

There's the download. All the information you need should be on there. If you still have problems bring them up here again :)

Oh and it doesn't seem to mention it on there, but it's not available for chrome (unless they changed that and I'm behind).

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3357
Gender: male
starwa7s wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/?p=freetokens

There's the download. All the information you need should be on there. If you still have problems bring them up here again :)

Oh and it doesn't seem to mention it on there, but it's not available for chrome (unless they changed that and I'm behind).

As far as I know you are correct, it is still unavailable for google chrome.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11
Korupt wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/?p=freetokens

There's the download. All the information you need should be on there. If you still have problems bring them up here again :)

Oh and it doesn't seem to mention it on there, but it's not available for chrome (unless they changed that and I'm behind).

As far as I know you are correct, it is still unavailable for google chrome.

When will it be released for Google Chrome?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3357
Gender: male
sa173533 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/?p=freetokens

There's the download. All the information you need should be on there. If you still have problems bring them up here again :)

Oh and it doesn't seem to mention it on there, but it's not available for chrome (unless they changed that and I'm behind).

As far as I know you are correct, it is still unavailable for google chrome.

When will it be released for Google Chrome?

I checked and inability to work with chrome is not up to us. In short the toolbar cannot be added to chrome.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:45 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
It's really lame that it isn't available for more browsers.. I personally can't use the toolbar because of it..

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 968
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
All you need to do is click on the link http://www.battledawn.com/?p=freetokens press download and follow the instructions. Thank you, and please use Mozilla Firefox because it the best browser in the world.

_________________
Alliances: HORD, DG,A, K

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
I only have a blackberry browser as my browser for 95% of the time and I'm sure others have their browsers.. But yeah just saying it would be nice.. And that won't work George ».«

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2979
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
The way the Chrome engine is written makes the toolbar incredibly laggy, it's an issue with the way they work, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do atm as we're using third-party software to manage the toolbar.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: BattleDawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:35 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Well it'd be nice if you didn't limit it to just 2 browsers cause of chrome :|

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl