It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bored whilst conquered
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:35 am 
Private
Private

OK, I am a bit bored of the game whilst i am conquered. Knocking off outposts doesn't seem all that useful.

Is there anyway i can get myself liberated?

It seems that i am going to spend the rest of the game in a perpetual conquered mode where I am relegated to being a minor annoyance in whilst those who are richer or have played longer continue to trounce all their enemies at no risk to themselves. That doesn't sound like gameplay, that sounds like bullying.

Please tell me there is something more to this game than providing sport for more powerful people.

Post subject: Re: Bored whilst conquered
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

you can do one of 3

1. rebbel is the usual way to get free, you need full control ticks (72) then klick ur colony, then the fist, if you can go 24 ticks without being beaten ur free ;)
2. if you or some one else conquer the guy who conquered you, you are free :)
3. this is a bit unusual, but if u make ur conquer so anoyed that he force relocate you, you will be free to :)

but here is a tip, wait, get a army, atleast 100 inf/50 veh/30-40 tank, then USUALY the guy who conquered u won't be bothered losing he's units

hope this help :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm 
Private
Private

hes right, the best thing is to wait, build an army and sometimes just threatening him works.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:27 am 
Private
Private

hmm somehow i don't think the guy who conquered me will leave me unconquered long. He's not that type. I suspect as soon as I have my freedom he will send another 13 squads against my 13 trucks and blow them all to bits again. It doesn't seem in any way fair, nor fun. I could blow up his gate, but that prolly wouldn't do much except make him want to subjugate me further. I think this is a game imbalance that could be rectified by giving attack band ranges so that mr #1 couldn't attack mr noob.

anyway. if he does continue to conquer me, then i'll prolly move onto other games.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You are going to have to wait.

Not 72 ticks, I mean like 500-750 ticks.

Within 500-750 ticks you can make a good armor/range army that will discourage people from conquering you and then continue to make your army after that.
Once you get to a power of 30 most people do not want to lose units for a conqueror, but some will. Once you get to a power of 45 you are pretty much safe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]