It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: ?? about dragons
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

So, if I'm attacking and send a dragon, what happens if my units arrive on the same tick? Does the dragon do damage to the defending units first, and then my units attack. Does the dragon hurt all units, mine and the defender? How does that work?

TNE

Post subject: Re: ?? about dragons
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

If you arrive the same tick as your dragon, your squads will not be damaged down to 1 HP. However, if your enemy ALSO arrives the same tick as the nuke, his units will also not be at 1 HP.

Any squads that are moving out of the colony and any squads in the colony will be damaged when the dragon/nuke lands.

Hope that cleared it up.. If it didn't, feel free to post here again or check the wiki here:

http://wiki.battledawn.com/index.php?title=Nukes

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:08 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

It helped! i did read the wiki but, just to make sure, the fight between arriving units and units already there happens after the nuke lands right? So the order is: 1) nuke lands and damages units there or that departed in the same tick, 2) units arriving at the same time, which are not damaged, fight, whichever side they are on. Correct?

I'm just making sure because there has been a couple times when I could have killed hundreds of the enemies troops by timing the landings together but I wasn't sure so I made sure my troops landed the tick after the nuke to make sure they didn't fight the units there before they were damaged.

TNE

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yes, that is correct. If the nuke lands and you land the same tick, they will be at 1 HP and you will not be at 1 HP.

However, you can also launch to hit 1 tick after the nuke. Then you know for sure that it hit, and the radiation will keep them at 1 HP anyway :)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

OK. Thank you!

TNE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]