It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Relocation and Leaving/Joining Alliances
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am 
Private
Private

I am in an alliance and I want to join another.
I have placed an outpost near the alliance that I want to join...It says that I can relocate to that outpost after 24 ticks of controlling it.

How do I relocate, leave my alliance, and join the other alliance?

How should I go about doing this?

Post subject: Re: Relocation and Leaving/Joining Alliances
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

under the OP should have a control tick count, protect the OP (without letting it change hand) till it reaches 24 ticks, it will disappear if it does. Note that the OP control tick will be reset if someone take it.

click on the OP, there should be a relocation option which I think u already know it. U'll need lots of oil (max 10.000) and energy (max 50) to relocate as well as 72 control ticks on ur colony.

after u've done relocation, leave the alliance by going to Community > My Alliance > Leave Alliance. Ur control tick will be reset. If u leave the alliance before u relocate, u'll have to wait another 72 ticks before u can relocate which is dangerous to u and ur OP.

u'll again have to wait for 24 ticks after u leave the alliance in order to join another.

btw any mod move this into Help Desks or Newb Question plz?

Post subject: Re: Relocation and Leaving/Joining Alliances
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

UnitedStatesofAmerica wrote:
How do I relocate, leave my alliance, and join the other alliance?

- Relocating -
Click on the outpost you want to relocate to, and select the Relocate button. It looks like a down arrow. Your outpost should have at least 24 control ticks, your colony at least 72. If you can't find any control tick display that means you have full control (more than 24 and 72).

You'll need a certain amount of oil and 50E to relocate.

- Leaving Alliance -
Go to the Community Screen, click on the Alliance tab and click [Leave Alliance]. Confirm, and you will have left the alliance. This will reset your colony's control ticks to 0.

- Joining Alliance -
The alliance leader of the alliance you wish to join needs to send you an alliance invite. All you need to do when he sends it is go to your Events screen, click on the invite and hit [Accept]. You will need 24 control ticks over your colony in order to join an alliance.

EDIT: AISTER YOU SNIPER POSTER WHY POST RIGHT BEFORE ME.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]