It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Nukes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Posts: 566
If you send 50 of them at the same tick, do they still do the same damage as 1 nuke? I dont think so, I think I recall being hit by loads of nukes at the same tick and killing way more than just 10% of the initial units I had...

_________________
IGN: Vault Dweller


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 706
Gender: male
Yeah

Its always been like this -.-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
The nuke will kill 10%, which means leaving back 90% of the units / workers.

If there are n nukes hit, those nukes will kill 0.9^n units / workers.

50 nukes should be 0.005 which is 0.5% of the units / workers on the target.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Posts: 566
Yea, but then I saw otherwise in Wikipedia, and some1 told me that, so I was just checking here xD

_________________
IGN: Vault Dweller


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1635
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
thechessshark13 wrote:
If you send 50 of them at the same tick, do they still do the same damage as 1 nuke?


I thought that too... I have been delaying nukes...

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
thechessshark13 wrote:
Yea, but then I saw otherwise in Wikipedia, and some1 told me that, so I was just checking here xD


0.o I don't think the wiki is wrong, here I will go fix it up now :P

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:12 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
thechessshark13 wrote:
Yea, but then I saw otherwise in Wikipedia, and some1 told me that, so I was just checking here xD

it's Battle Dawn Wiki, Wikipedia is another site

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 15
Each nuke does it's own damage, no matter what ticks they hit or if they're combined with other nukes.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 am
Posts: 5
Location: Nambucca Heads Australia
Gender: male
Nukes kill :D

_________________
Hello


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Nukes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am
Posts: 454
Location: Right, go to your nearest beach and look down, u see that small group of crabs? yea, 1 of them is me
Gender: male
since when do these guys say...?

on solo i got hit by 3 nukes! and lost 4 workers and damaged 1 unit 3 nukes would be 14 workers dead and 7 units killed and 2 damaged!

_________________
MY TOP GAMES LIST

1.steel legions
2.war commander
3.battle pirates
4.battle dawn
5.team tanks

FEAR IS LOOKING - E3
Spoiler:
play steel legions!!! :D


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl