It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Op-Farming?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

OP farming is also one of the part of game... This is the War game so we can follow any ways to get victory (except Multies) SO i hate banning for OP - farming.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

If it were legal, worlds would become a contest of who can get the most friends and subs to make ops for them. If account sharing were legal, you would have whole alliances of 1 super active person (essentially) using another 9 people as puppets. So on and so forth.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

YesNoMaybe wrote:
If it were legal, worlds would become a contest of who can get the most friends and subs to make ops for them. If account sharing were legal, you would have whole alliances of 1 super active person (essentially) using another 9 people as puppets. So on and so forth.

OP farming is one of the attacK........ so member who have been attacked is must be active to defend that..... so OP farming must not be an illegal....

But account sharing is also one of MULTIES.......! I hate multies ever....!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

i think someone got a mistake about wat OP farming is

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aister wrote:
i think someone got a mistake about wat OP farming is

then pls can u explain what is it....! 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

When you get someone to build lots of ops for you to take. It is a difficult one to prove, because some people might make a large OP field for nuke purposes, might make one to frame someone else, might make one for someone else then you take it unknowingly, etc etc.

[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

YesNoMaybe wrote:
When you get someone to build lots of ops for you to take. It is a difficult one to prove, because some people might make a large OP field for nuke purposes, might make one to frame someone else, might make one for someone else then you take it unknowingly, etc etc.

ya..... its may be...... even it unknowingly or knowingly.. This is game of attack and defend... so if there is an attack like OP farming... Player should has responsibilities to defend it....

Anyone can attack Anyone this is the principle of the battledawn.. so I think OPfarming is not be an illegal or banned one..!!! :roll:

is it right...? :?

:!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

avator wrote:
YesNoMaybe wrote:

ya..... its may be...... even it unknowingly or knowingly.. This is game of attack and defend... so if there is an attack like OP farming... Player should has responsibilities to defend it....

Anyone can attack Anyone this is the principle of the battledawn.. so I think OPfarming is not be an illegal or banned one..!!! :roll:

is it right...? :?

:!: :!: :!:

and while were at it why dont we let everyone have as many accounts on one world as they want :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Avator, wash your mouth out with soap. Liquid dish soap.

anyways....

OP Farming is dirty and underhanded. It should not be allowed. It is not a question of being able to attack anything and everything. The problem is that it is a loophole used to get extra resources without boosting. This not only takes away from the game, but it hurts Tacticsoft, the company that runs BattleDawn. It gives players an unfair advantage. This is why it is not allowed.

Mirage
Midnight Templar
Midnight Shield

retired mentor and a proud member of SoLD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Maolain wrote:
Avator, wash your mouth out with soap. Liquid dish soap.

anyways....

OP Farming is dirty and underhanded. It should not be allowed. It is not a question of being able to attack anything and everything. The problem is that it is a loophole used to get extra resources without boosting. This not only takes away from the game, but it hurts Tacticsoft, the company that runs BattleDawn. It gives players an unfair advantage. This is why it is not allowed.

ya done...!!! :D

now i get cleared...!

But However... We should arrange any automatic restriction for multies to solve the OP farming.....!!! :mrgreen:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next