It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Unit changes?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

breeco87 wrote:
becouse it is a test ... if u talking about 100 units vs 50 units u dont have to calculate anything at all, but wait what if the 100 units get nuke and only 1 hp left? but wait... what if the 100 units get spied 1st? what if ... the 50 units get aid from his ally mate? what if all 50 units lvl`d up and all have +1 range ? theres many ways to win !! if we talks about all those kind of strategy than we are on end-less topic.

this is for the equal power TEST , normal damage, normal HP, just to see clearly what will happen if u fight with the same power, whats the best build to win? in this tight battle any single different change will make u win or lose, thats what we talking about, of course in reality ull use spies, nukes, friends anything to make u a 100% win without losing anything, but thats not what we talking about atm

Alright meet me in E4 and try to fight us in RAWR with some dmg units. I'll laugh in your face as you dont even get a turn and feed me xp. Range owns dmg as they dont even get a turn to attack. Its called overwhelming force.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal

u know theres battle simmulator ... the game provide it with a reason obviously, we dont have to meet to prove it, if u just want to shows your ego than i dont need to argue here anymore, BUT if u want to brainstorming your idea and mine, so we can get the BEST solution base with fact and logic, than im here to discuss...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

damage units are good in theory, but they never work in practice.

unless BD increase damage unit to have x5 damage than range, I'll reconsider using damage with tons of armor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

breeco87 wrote:
u know theres battle simmulator ... the game provide it with a reason obviously, we dont have to meet to prove it, if u just want to shows your ego than i dont need to argue here anymore, BUT if u want to brainstorming your idea and mine, so we can get the BEST solution base with fact and logic, than im here to discuss...

Im here to provide evidence of range armies owning and winning an era.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 am 
Corporal
Corporal

@krazedkid

your pic doesnt prove anything that range units are the best? it just shows that RAWR is owning the chart... if u mean that RAWR using 10/0/20 and owning the chart that still doesnt mean becouse range are the best, it could be many reason, can be RAWR is a good team, can be RAWR have tons of conquers etc. etc. still not prove range are better

@ aista i believe battle simulator design to test such of it, n i believe BS is made with 100% accurate if the input are actually the same happening on real fight, u can ask admin about it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I so wish I kept the BRs of us owning noobs with dmg. I have yet to see a good dmg build in all my years playing BD.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

well its too bad that u dont have the BR... but its ok try remember what and how many units u have? n whats your enemies units? just give me a rough picture, n ill test it on battle simulator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I always attack with 1/3-1/2 more army then my opponent. No matter what and I run a 3/7 tank ratio. I always make sure i kill them in one round or the fight isnt worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

tank? why tank? it dont give u any bonuses, n what if u fight with a higher power than yours?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

breeco87 wrote:
tank? why tank? it dont give u any bonuses, n what if u fight with a higher power than yours?

Then you use a nuke or spy attack... It's called smart play. And tanks are the best way to gain XP units. Obviously you have not been playing this game very long or have even won a round....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next