It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Unit changes?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 am 
Corporal
Corporal

thats a common sense u always avoid nuke or spy, name me all the strategy... suicide squads, ninja squad, parking squad, nukes farm? thats not the topic, back to the topic after the damage change is damage good for pro build? this is what we are talking about, tell me your probuild, ill tell y mine, test it on battle simulator with normal HP, equal power !! lets see whats better, if yours prove better than ill stick with it and humbly admit that im wrong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

breeco87 wrote:
thats a common sense u always avoid nuke or spy, name me all the strategy... suicide squads, ninja squad, parking squad, nukes farm? thats not the topic, back to the topic after the damage change is damage good for pro build? this is what we are talking about, tell me your probuild, ill tell y mine, test it on battle simulator with normal HP, equal power !! lets see whats better, if yours prove better than ill stick with it and humbly admit that im wrong

And your point keeps going on about equal power. Why would you fight equal power. Never in my time at BD have I tried to fight 40 squads with 40 squads. And the Battle simulator is a joke pretty much it doesnt consider xp factor. Sure DMG is good for suiciding into a army but that about it. Unless you have a really stupid noob opponent Dmg is just bad.

Heres a little BR of what a range army does to a dmg army with barely a whole 10 squads more 30 squads against 40
I lose armor which can be replaced easily while you lose a your whole army.

Last edited by krazedkid101 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal

my point is revealing whats the best probuild, n how can u test it (on battle simulator) if u test on 30 inf vs 60 infantry, its a certain win, i do understand ur point is always have bigger army, more nukes n spies, YES! i understand, but thats not what im looking for, im looking for the best probuild

PS : if u talking about more army is always win, even 60 armor infantry vs 10 armor 20 range ... the 60 armor win!! is this mean pure armor is best build?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You don't understand the meaning of pro build obviously. It means being able to completely kill your opponent while being cost effective and easily rebuilt. Why risk losing higher cost units when you can mass produce armor easily.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:10 am 
Corporal
Corporal

exactly!! probuild mean having most effective and efficient build that can kill opponents, the only way to figures it out is just simmulating it with EQUAL power , so what is it?

PS : if u talking about more army is always win, even 60 armor infantry vs 10 armor 20 range ... the 60 armor win!! is this mean pure armor is best build? i would say no

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You keep talking about equal power. Fact of the matter is if you try building an entire army of dmg and go against armies your exact size all round you will never keep enough units to be on par with people building range who only have to replace armor. You will never be at a point of equal power.

To even get a same power situation is absurd to begin with.

aister wrote:
ok, so from now I'll use 20 damage : 10 armor build. And before I send my squads I'll tell the enemy "Hey I have 90 concussive inf, u leave 90 concussive inf there too".

No, u scan and always try to have an overwhelming forces against ur enemy. If ur enemy has 1 squads, u have 3, enemy has 5, u have 10, enemy has 50 u have 80. That's how u should do.

^THIS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

kk man lets follow your way, please tell me how to do research on which probuild is the best? ill do the way u test it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

This is the REAL Prove!!

do u see it, this is my new BR its BRAND new, can u see by cost im just build HALF of the enemy did, the enemy build PURE range, n i build 50% armor 50% damage, as u can see the damage done, he lost 3 times materials more than me, it mean 1/3 so.... anyone here want to say again that range is good? nahhh its not that good

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

breeco87 wrote:
This is the REAL Prove!!

do u see it, this is my new BR its BRAND new, can u see by cost im just build HALF of the enemy did, the enemy build PURE range, n i build 50% armor 50% damage, as u can see the damage done, he lost 3 times materials more than me, it mean 1/3 so.... anyone here want to say again that range is good? nahhh its not that good

1) You have major chasis advantage with lazer inf vs veh. 2) The noob doesnt even have armor.

This is sad. I still stand with my proof that my alliance has wiped out thousands of armies and we are going to win off range xp tanks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

breeco87 wrote:
kk man lets follow your way, please tell me how to do research on which probuild is the best? ill do the way u test it

the build is based on these theories:

- more range and kill units off in least rounds possible, limiting the loss from our side.
- damage units will take to round 3 to have as much damage dealed as range units. And at that time the loss would be too great.
- armor units act as cannon fodder and die for the range, in case the enemy has range unit (or damage unit if the battle last 2 rounds)

and they have been tested in the game, tested, tweaked, changed, until they get to a 7 range : 3 armor ratio and it's the best ratio. It has been tested and proved by a lot of pro players from the past till now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next