It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: New Unit changes?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

aister wrote:
breeco87 wrote:
kk man lets follow your way, please tell me how to do research on which probuild is the best? ill do the way u test it

the build is based on these theories:

- more range and kill units off in least rounds possible, limiting the loss from our side.
- damage units will take to round 3 to have as much damage dealed as range units. And at that time the loss would be too great.
- armor units act as cannon fodder and die for the range, in case the enemy has range unit (or damage unit if the battle last 2 rounds)

and they have been tested in the game, tested, tweaked, changed, until they get to a 7 range : 3 armor ratio and it's the best ratio. It has been tested and proved by a lot of pro players from the past till now.

No no no this guy is the pro and has tested it! He obviously knows more than anyone! That guy Kane is a noob who taught me high level play! What does he know?! Its not like he has the record for most wins as a leader...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

unless we have a damage units that deals 10x more dmg than range units, I'll reconsider the build.

The unit changes doesn't mean anything. Damage units are still useless till round 3. Then they do more dmg and become more useful after round 3. But at that time I don't know how much damage units u will have left.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

thats exactly want i want to discuss, how to test probuild? battlesimmulator right? how does peoples from "stone-age" test it? i want to discuss and testing the "tested-probuild" and prove if they still the best probuild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm 
Major
Major

breeco87 wrote:
thats exactly want i want to discuss, how to test probuild? battlesimmulator right? how does peoples from "stone-age" test it? i want to discuss and testing the "tested-probuild" and prove if they still the best probuild

Sir I cannot read your gibberish.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:07 pm 
Private
Private

breeco87 wrote:

holy sh*t man ur brain capabilities and logic are worse then a 5 year old with down syndrome. have u ever been a decent rank? nope. have u ever been in a pro alliance? nope. have u ever used ur 10 armor 20 damage "probuild" in game succesfuly? of course not. the matter of the fact is while 150 units of 10/20 armor/range build loose to 150 units of a 10/20 armor/damage build just adding 15 units(half a squad of infantry) to the range armor setup makes it 165A/R units vs 150A/D units and the damage gets completely owned and from there on it just keeps getting better 200A/R vs 150A/D etc. but wait omg what if somehow the damage noob has the exact same amount of units as the pro with the range build? well u see this is where nukes, spies and smart maneuvering comes into play. at the end of the day no matter how u put it you the damage noob will loose vs the pro with range every single time

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:33 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

hack... chill, not everyone can understand why the probuild is called the probuild. But it's not right to call them (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) or stupid just becuz they don't understand. Everyone has their own right to decide wat is best for them.

With that said, breeco, it's cleared that u will never attack someone with the same number of squads and troops (soldier-wise), but will try to attack someone with an overwhelming forces, if the enemy has 5, u send 10. Enemy has 10 u send 15. Enemy has 100 u send 150. With that kind of overwhelming force, u'll win even if it's pro build or damage build. However, ur loss with the damage build is larger than the pro build (aka the pro build's efficiency is better than the damage build). Hence the probuild is better.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4