It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: guys ..qustion about my army
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 am 
Private
Private

what i should build in my army ?? (heavy units ...)

Post subject: Re: guys ..qustion about my army
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

depends on your... alliance?

well just build 7r:3a... for now... when you join alliances and have time view all others pro build threads you can get a lots of ideas since there is so many ideas out there., ne'er tried...

Max Rank: 5

Bored, isnt there something that will do it...?

NOTE: Animes are just Awesome...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

there are a lot of argument about which is the best build. But 7 range : 3 armor ratio is considered the best build by a majority of people.

There are a few notes though:

- Do only one type of chassis (inf, veh, tank), don't do mixed chassis.
- Making only concussive armor will make sure that everyone in ur alliance that participate in the battle have the same chance of losing units, this will not affect the outcome of the battle.
- Each type of chassis has its different advantages / disadvantages. I'll tell more about this if u want.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 am 
Private
Private

aister
complet plz
:)
thx JadenMDL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

statistically, all chassis have the same stats and resource needed to recruit with a same amount of soldiers: 6 inf = 3 vehicles (veh) = 2 tank = 6 soldiers. Ofc with the same upgrade. So 6 armor units cost the same as 2 armor tanks.
--
however, inf is the fastest to recruit, since they only take 2 ticks. It's low HP allows it to have a fast HP regeneration in cases of spy, nuke, ion attacks. And they have bonus damage against veh.
--
tank is the slowest to recruit (6 ticks). High HP means slow HP regen. However, they requires less XP to gain level. 2 tanks only need 140 XP to lvl up (both) while 6 infs need 180 (for all). This is the biggest advantage.

It's high HP also allow them to do more damage than the other chassis. There will be some infs or vehs die before the tank do. So the damage of the tank size is larger. This is only a minor advantage.

Explosive units die first (unless xp included), and concussive units, which die last, only deals 25% damage to tank. This also mean tanks have higher chance of survive in a battle.
--
Veh is on the average, average recruit speed, average HP regen speed, need less XP than inf but more than tank. Deals 25% more dmg on tank. And beam units die second.
====
With this, u can see clearly that tank has lots of advantages, but u will need to know how to control ur tanks, or else it will be useless.

For starter and non-serious players, I think go with inf is the best. U will have to be active, evading nukes and spy attacks, and attack other colonies for XP. The more active u are, the stronger ur tank will be (and vice versa).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:04 pm 
Private
Private

aister
thx a looooooooot

''but u will need to know how to control ur tanks''

how
??
thx 2 time :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I meant as in not to let them die stupidly. Make sure that ur battle always has minimum loss. Always be active and take ur tanks to attack nearby colonies that has some units, ofc, make sure that u will win.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]