It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Should I join alliance?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm 
Private
Private

This game is not new player friendly, so getting an alliance is not an option. I am playing three worlds, as its allowed in the rules, and basically the worlds that started earlier are very hard to play on, as people ignore your letter, or they reply that you can apply to them, and then the next day they attack and take your outpost.
I managed to start when the era started on one world, and there I got called in an alliance right away, that is because I am not behind in any way, so there I was interesting to people.
But on other worlds, you will get no break, I messaged people all around me, alliances I found around my location, they all ignored or took my outpost. As soon as I am out of my protection I will die. Not a very new player friendly game at all... Or I guess you should never start the game if the game already started awhile back, always wait for new age to start.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:49 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

yup, that's true. Always started in an era that just reseted. In other words, tick 1. I hate to say but if u joined even at tick 2, u're late already. Not to mention tick 100 or even tick 1000.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm 
Private
Private

Is there a way to catch up if you're late starter in this game?
If you have support from a strong alliance, would it be possible?
Just asking to know for future references :)

Also, I would like to ask if you maybe know of a good guide with a step-by-step play tips, what buildings do people first build, when do they train troops, what size of an army should people have out of protection? I would like to see such guide without looking through all guides as some might not be as good, so if you can please give me a link to a really good one.

I am using this time to learn about the game, waiting for a new age to start to go from tick 1... :)

And yes, I have a mentor, already wrote a few things to him, I'm learning from him too, but I like to have information from various sources :)

Thanx in advance :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To catch up, you can boost with tokens. Or, you can just start late and wait for other players to fall down. :lol:

-TiGeR

Worlds I play currently:
-E3

Names:
-TiGeR(E3/era 19)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

not really, if u're going to boost, joining in the first tick is still better.

U have more time, and there are early bonuses too, not to mention the mass bonuses.

I know of some heavy boosters have the range structure done in tick 12~14.

Anyway, if u don't care about being slower than the others and just want to play non-seriously, joining late is not much of a problem. However, joining after tick 100 is not recommended, unless u just wanna watch the era...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 am 
Private
Private

So I decide to die and wait for another age to start, so I can start at the same time like others, I started on time on only one world, so two others I want to quit.
I intentionally attacked just for the purpose of getting killed, over night my castle was taken, and now I still own it, I just have to wait 72 ticks to rebel ? And that is something I do not want to do...

How do I actually die in this game, so that I can wait for another world to open from tick 1... ?
As I understand in rules you're allowed to have only one character per world, so I need to have my characters dead before I can start at tick 1...

Thanx :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

once the era restart, all the colonies will be removed, including urs. So u don't have to worry about it.

and one more thing, if u're a non-supporter (never purchase red tokens before), your colony will be removed if u're not logging in that world for 8 days (16 days for supporters).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 am 
Private
Private

That does not help me.
I wanted to quit the era on Earth that I started late, as solo Earth era is starting soon, so I do not want to play the one that I started really late, that I lost my castle, so now I have to wait 72 ticks to rebel even though I do not want to rebel...
There's no way to play the solo Earth then as I already have a character on Earth... That is what I am asking...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ah no

the rule is only 1 per world. World here is the server: Earth 1, Earth 2, Mars 1, Mars 2, etc.

U can put ur colony on Earth 1, Earth 2 or even every server out there without any fear of being banned.

The "one colony per world", is more precisely, one colony per server... so u'll be fine with placing a colony on Earth 5 (which is the solo Earth iirc).

However, I recommend not to go there, the solo world is... not easy to play with...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I agree with Aister. Join an Alliance and take your time learning and developing skills in the game. :)

-TiGeR

Worlds I play currently:
-E3

Names:
-TiGeR(E3/era 19)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2