It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: tip to rebellion help?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:16 pm 
Private
Private

how about if the conqueror is very strong? the one who conquered me is rank 37 and he has 3 crystals. His alliance has 23 crystals. i am located near their line of attacks. what should i do? i dont think i can win. also what is a nuke?

Post subject: Re: tip to rebellion help?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:25 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

create either 300 inf , 150 vehs or 100 tanks + a spy , and get alot of spy proction ;)

Also what earth , and what allaince conquered u? (just wondering)

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm 
Private
Private

rederoin wrote:
create either 300 inf , 150 vehs or 100 tanks + a spy , and get alot of spy proction ;)

Also what earth , and what alliance conquered u? (just wondering)

lol thanks for your help :) . im in e3. the alliance was SoLd. (lol i need to get an alliance.)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Don' worry, SoLD isn't too good. Now if you were conquered by MES, then that's a different story. I hear they're like gods or something :D

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I only had 10 units when I successfully rebelled. I just moved too far away for my conquerer to attack me. Only works if you're moving somewhere near some allies so you don't get conquered again and they will protect you, though.

How do you get spy protection though? What exactly is it for that matter?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Spy protection does exactly what you think it would do..... it protects your from spy attacks. When a spy attack is initiated by an enemy spy, the amount of spy protection that you have matters. If you have more spy protection than the enemy spy has infiltration points, the spy attack is blocked, and the enemy spy is exposed. Spy protection costs 20E per 50 ticks. You spy must be on yourcolony t buy spy protection.

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:05 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Go far away from them. And rebel, easiest way to win :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

If you are close to your conquerors alliance, then I would relocate. Because any or all members of that alliance can attack you to stop you from rebelling. (If this still holds true for the new client).

I don't see a point to building tons of units to defend youself, since you would be defending against an alliance and not just the player who conquered you.

I would say your best bet is to save up some resources, relocate, and build up some units for protection. Otherwise you'll just get conquered again. If you have any allies I would relocate next to them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bazzy wrote:
Spy protection does exactly what you think it would do..... it protects your from spy attacks. When a spy attack is initiated by an enemy spy, the amount of spy protection that you have matters. If you have more spy protection than the enemy spy has infiltration points, the spy attack is blocked, and the enemy spy is exposed. Spy protection costs 20E per 50 ticks. You spy must be on yourcolony t buy spy protection.

AHhhhhhhhhh, so that's why. It's pretty self explanatory. My spy's just been away from my colony since about the time I joined the forums. He's sitting in a relic way way off where I originally built my colony, since I didn't know what else to do with him after he didn't come along when my colony relocated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 pm 
Private
Private

lunatic359 wrote:
If you are close to your conquerors alliance, then I would relocate. Because any or all members of that alliance can attack you to stop you from rebelling. (If this still holds true for the new client).

I don't see a point to building tons of units to defend youself, since you would be defending against an alliance and not just the player who conquered you.

I would say your best bet is to save up some resources, relocate, and build up some units for protection. Otherwise you'll just get conquered again. If you have any allies I would relocate next to them.

that's what i was thinking. okay.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next