It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2781
Location: USA
Gender: male
thank you and to be honest if you want to bash it screw you personaly i believe if you stay with the traditional you will never become a true great because you cant break away from what other people think

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:40 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
@littleconqueror: That's exactly wat we've been arguing about. Is it fair to put wrong type of weapons into the sim? From the simulation that I've done by putting all type of weapons and chassis, the old one win but if we use only one type of chassis, the new one win unless the new setup has disadvantages (like vehicles against infantry or tank against vehicles).

However, I must say that in game, there is no way to test which is better. Just use the one u think is better. I appreciate anyone who is finding another good unit setup since, who know, maybe they will find a better one.

Good luck ^^

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 6
littleconqueror wrote:
my inf build 15:5:10 cheaper and better
Image
i dont use calvary
and in heavies i just put 6:1:3 cheaper and the traditional is 7:3 for heavies
but my inf build is the only thing out of the ordinary and no1 even dare to bash it because i posted up the evidance that it works and i had my best eras using that


Stupid thread

please close

-trollface-

_________________
IND: #2 (Leader) M1 A3 Rank: 17
THOR: #6 E4 A8 Rank: 55
XOXO: #1 M2 A8 (old server) Rank: 2
Total Relics Held till end: 3
Most power at the end: 77
Most crystals at the end: 107
Victories: 1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
LC here are the things wrong with your build off the top:

5 round battle - Bad.
You survived with 4 range units and lost all others - Bad

You are arguing about conditions that should NEVER happen in battle. If I faced those 90 Units, Id send in only snipers, around 6-9 squads. Range 20 - Armor 10. I will win while losing a few armor units. That is how a battle is supposed to be. If you take extreme cases with bad builds, wrong weapon types and try to negate bonuses then its simply bad gameplay, than being an efficient build.

And Ascendancy, no need to close the thread. People are discussing stuff, why do you wanna stop that? Why does it have to be "sensible"? Mods, please do not lock the thread or whatever please.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Posts: 448
Location: Ten feet behind you, always behind you
Gender: male
lol I think that
Ascendancy wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:
my inf build 15:5:10 cheaper and better
Image
i dont use calvary
and in heavies i just put 6:1:3 cheaper and the traditional is 7:3 for heavies
but my inf build is the only thing out of the ordinary and no1 even dare to bash it because i posted up the evidance that it works and i had my best eras using that


Stupid thread

please close

-trollface-

lol i think that his idea is better then yours =P

_________________
Most Crystals 84
Highest score 6,410
Most power 160
Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2781
Location: USA
Gender: male
mfreak wrote:
LC here are the things wrong with your build off the top:

5 round battle - Bad.
You survived with 4 range units and lost all others - Bad

You are arguing about conditions that should NEVER happen in battle. If I faced those 90 Units, Id send in only snipers, around 6-9 squads. Range 20 - Armor 10. I will win while losing a few armor units. That is how a battle is supposed to be. If you take extreme cases with bad builds, wrong weapon types and try to negate bonuses then its simply bad gameplay, than being an efficient build.

And Ascendancy, no need to close the thread. People are discussing stuff, why do you wanna stop that? Why does it have to be "sensible"? Mods, please do not lock the thread or whatever please.

ok here we go again with the explaining
1st IT'S CHEAPER
2nd an equal battle like that will last 5 rounds no matter the build
3rd either way it still won and if i fight a big battle i'm launching all i got not just the anti of what i am facing
4th 4 range surving but it was still a WIN over the traditional build no matter how you look at it
5th when it's anti inf vs anti inf it is still a tie AND CHEAPER
6th who cares how long it lasted if you won a battle that was equal soldier amounts (in the case i just posted)

now for the guy that quoted my BR and said to lock this thread i saw a BEST finish of 77 power
i way more than double that you have no right to talk because with a power finish like that you need change

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm
Posts: 871
Location: NOT In the snack cabinet >.>
Gender: male
littleconqueror wrote:
now for the guy that quoted my BR and said to lock this thread i saw a BEST finish of 77 power
i way more than double that you have no right to talk because with a power finish like that you need change

now that is insulting :x

Well maybe cuz i've been playing 4 months...

_________________
IGN: ninja0
Skype: fackninja0

Image
Image
Ruff Ruff
I'm Back!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:03 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2781
Location: USA
Gender: male
ninja0 wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:
now for the guy that quoted my BR and said to lock this thread i saw a BEST finish of 77 power
i way more than double that you have no right to talk because with a power finish like that you need change

now that is insulting :x

Well maybe cuz i've been playing 4 months...

i dont take crap nothing to it

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm
Posts: 871
Location: NOT In the snack cabinet >.>
Gender: male
littleconqueror wrote:
ninja0 wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:
now for the guy that quoted my BR and said to lock this thread i saw a BEST finish of 77 power
i way more than double that you have no right to talk because with a power finish like that you need change

now that is insulting :x

Well maybe cuz i've been playing 4 months...

i dont take crap nothing to it
whuddos that mean?

_________________
IGN: ninja0
Skype: fackninja0

Image
Image
Ruff Ruff
I'm Back!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: best unit setup
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
Quote:
ok here we go again with the explaining
1st IT'S CHEAPER
2nd an equal battle like that will last 5 rounds no matter the build
3rd either way it still won and if i fight a big battle i'm launching all i got not just the anti of what i am facing
4th 4 range surving but it was still a WIN over the traditional build no matter how you look at it
5th when it's anti inf vs anti inf it is still a tie AND CHEAPER
6th who cares how long it lasted if you won a battle that was equal soldier amounts (in the case i just posted)


Its cheaper because you have less range. Ideally a battle should be over in 1 round. Max 2. Anything above that, then it isnt good. Now the reason your build won, is because you forced an even battle. In that case, there will be more than 4 rounds, so damage does more damage than range and therefore you won. But ideally, you are not supposed to have such a battle in the first place. Therefore you are arguing for an inefficient tactic.

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl