It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Re: Le Bluz's le own, le not-so-crazy de-riddles !.~!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:16 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Polarz wrote:
It has legs but never runs, he has glasses, but he always use the computer, and has a brain, but doesn't uses it too much.

Bluzy-Wuzy-Boo!!! :D :lol: ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:22 am 
News Team
News Team
 YIM  Profile

Polarz wrote:
Hey! Let me give my own riddle! I mean really my own! So, if you think its kinda crazy, blame yourself! Uhm, so yeah..

What do you always click on, but never punch?

What do you call to something that loves destroying but doesn't like getting destroyed? (this is an easy one!)

What 'thing' do you always see but never sees you?

It has legs but never runs, he has glasses, but he always use the computer, and has a brain, but doesn't uses it too much.

WELL NOW EVERYONE IS COPYING ME

Skype-thegamingchicken2
Youtube-TheGamingChicken
Proud tribune layout designer!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i don't understand why ya'll are making different topics for all these :lol:

Just make 1 riddle topic. When 1 riddle is solved, someone just post a new one. Simple :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 pm 
News Team
News Team
 YIM  Profile

Polarz wrote:
WELL I GUESS SOMEONE IS ANGRY. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Not angry but u could not answer my riddle

Skype-thegamingchicken2
Youtube-TheGamingChicken
Proud tribune layout designer!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Xzyckon wrote:
malicewolf wrote:
i don't understand why ya'll are making different topics for all these :lol:

Just make 1 riddle topic. When 1 riddle is solved, someone just post a new one. Simple :D

But don't you understand? We're not normal like that. :P

My riddle:

Is it possible to create a new topic after you created a topic about the same thing last time, except slightly different, and it still be the same one as the one you made last time, more specifically, about the slightly different but similar topic being required to resemble the current but also the first topic exactly even though it is slightly different, in addition, how is such a concept simple, and also, if a riddle is not simple, as there is a higher chance that the riddle will not be solved, it is harder to find, and if this happens, is the chance of there never being a new riddle set to increase, however, even if this riddle, or any other, is solvable using some yet unknown method of riddle-solving, will the next riddle be more difficult, and so on, and so on, until you need a completely new method, and even this involves a riddle, and then you realise that if you are still reading, one of two things is happening, either you have nothing better to do than read this, or you are determined to find the answer that I may or may not give, and even if I were to give the answer, would it be a riddle, and if, to close this unnecessarily complicated and lengthy riddle, I told you that you are being told the answer to the riddle, plainly obvious and clear to understand, even though you haven't finished reading the riddle, so you haven't got all the information yet, but you need all the information to truly understand it, and while you may have realised that I'm not talking about the same things as I was about 5 lines ago, that would be impossible, as I don't even know, and that means no one does, as I invented this riddle, so I would be the only person to know, because I haven't told anyone the answer, and riddles are meant to be tricky, and complicated, and every other descriptive word for a difficult task to complete or understand, so no one will even know anyway, in which case what I said 20 lines ago actually isn't the answer, as I said, you haven't got all the information yet, and are you bored now, if you are then your mind hasn't exploded yet, so are you?

I occasionally come back to see what's been going on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next